As you may notice, we have a new website! This requires you to create your account again.
Luckily, we'll try to simplify this process by providing you with a Discord Login.

Take away: You can NOT login with your old credentials. Please create a new account or login using Discord.

Complaint about S-Admin

SCMaiden

Complaint about S-Admin

Post by SCMaiden »

Today I was playing kam2 when Emperor joined and kicked me with the words "hi". I did not provoke him or say anything. Later on, he joined the sc-server and threatened me with "never being able to play in hop again".

How come, if I may ask?

Regards,
Maids.
SCMaiden

Re: Complaint about S-Admin

Post by SCMaiden »

This sunday, it happened again. I was playing, minding my own business, and he suddenly asked me if I was camping. I was not, didnt answer him, and he started to threaten me with a kick from the server. Is this really acceptable behaviour from an S-Admin? Other S-Admins were present, but didnt correct his behaviour.

I know theres a good handful of people in this clan that doesnt like me, for some reason. I can be a bit of an ass, but I always apply to the rules, in the servers I play in. I play hard, own hard and laugh and joke alot. In my opinion, that is what SOF2 is all about.

Yes, I have made wrong decisions in the past as both S-Admin and RCON in my own server, however, I have owned up to it through the last couple of years. I get older (as we all do) and all I want to do, is play this game with my friends, without being kicked without reason, muted or stripped (yes Gman, I am looking at you) for simply being a good player. If you complain about my behaviour in the past, why repeat the behaviour yourself? It makes no sense.

Since no one has adressed my post, I guess you really dont care about who has S-Admin and abuses it, in your server, which is a shame. Its killing the game in the end, and no one wants that.

Can we just play and own each other, instead of abusing powers? That would be nice.

Maids.