Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Problems visiting our website? send a mail to tech@houseofpainserver.com

WINTER CLAN NIGHT December 2018

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by Aria, Dec 16, 2018.

1. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

All good for me.

Hoppers don't forget that almost every night the server has a lot of players. That's fun too.

2. Hudson

Hudson Ultimate badass
    Clan Member

I still like that big swimming pool map where you climb right up the diving board ladders, that was great fun on the old clan nights. Seem to recall a map that was a big football stadium too, running round the corridors.

Could keep the Winter maps night going for another couple of months as we're still in the winter season (haven't had any snow yet here in UK). I noticed a few unknown players tried to join the game but probably didn't have the map pack downloaded so there was some interest from outside.

I wonder what would happen if there was a Jordan / Shop2 night with just those 2 maps playing constantly? I think that might be slightly popular with everyone :)

3. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator

I don't remember that swimming pool map. With pools i only remember finca (of course) and another one with a confusing big house.

Ye, problem with winter maps is that almost no one has them.

Well, we surely can do a jor1/shop2 mapcycle for one or some nights for sure to test players reaction. What do other admins think?

Hudson likes this.
  4. Hudson

Hudson Ultimate badass
    Clan Member

Map is called UK Pool..found a pic. You can even dive in the pool and swim down corridors into underwater rooms. Big playing area. Trying to get to the top of those diving boards is great fun with people sniping you.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1411/images/thumbnails/86055_2.jpg

People always seem to shout for Jordan again so may be worth a try..perhaps do Jordan, Shop2 then a short DM as a break then back to Jordan cycle again.

Off to the sales to get that new mouse. Was fun playing yesterday using my fingernail to work the left microswitch after the button broke off. Will get a good one for a change and not buy cheapo crap. Seen one with 12 buttons on it. Not for me..I can barely get the hang of 2 buttons and a scroll wheel :)

Maestro likes this.
  5. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator

We can play that map in the next CN yes.

Hudson and Maestro like this.
  6. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member Forum Moderator

Ohhh yeah this map is funny as fuck lol. I know this map ye. It's ofc not winter map per se but this is a fun map for sure I had many laughs at this!

Hudson likes this.
  7. Aria

Aria A girl has no name
    Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Social Media Management

NOTED ;)

8. Aria

Aria A girl has no name
    Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Social Media Management

Never too late to share the results of the map from the Winter CN!!

it was awesome ad i am really glad that Helene came play with us!! :D

Attached Files: