Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Problems visiting our website? send a mail to tech@houseofpainserver.com

Socio- Political/Economical Corner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Storm, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member Forum Moderator

YESSSS MAN I HAVE WATCHED IT IN FULL RECENTLY I KNOW ALL OF THIS ALREADY! MAGNIFICENT STUFF MAN THANKS!

He fucking mopped the floor with her, just like Trump did Hitlery!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I would recommend you also this channel Storm. At least just subscribe there it is awesome channel. And what it does say right now that shall I say... We could see Italy leaving the EU...?? :D

2. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

3. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Well I dont know know much about italian politics, but I would say it s highly unlikely that they will leave EU. Their situation is entirely different than that of Britains. First off they are deeper in Eu, and they are euro country which is huge factor. Also they have very high national debt level,
    and likely they wish to EU to become superstate with international debt guarantees, which means that whole euro area would be responsible of paying national debts. This is same in whole southern EU area, which are more heavily indebted compared to more industrious northern half of EU.

I wouldnt bet 1 euro, that they leave EU. In short, even if they would leave euro and EU, they wouldnt got much hope to escape their heavy debt load, their best hope is to stay inside and drive for superstate. My 2 cents :)

Maestro likes this.
  4. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

If you dont remember anything else from this thread, just remember one thing; CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

That sure is the one thing getting started ! :D

Maestro likes this.
  5. Maestro

Great vid ye, I've seen parts of it and now see all of it thank you Storm! I noticed that the interviewer wanted to seem like a douche and make it seem that he can mock Peterson, but he again, like the rest of them, either had to succumb to the notion that he simply has no arguments against Peterson, or he was simply at least to a degree persuaded to the otherwise. This happened to Russel Brand as well. Peterson is a cold blooded debate killer. I have not yet seen a man of this kind for sure.

To add something to you as well I love this speaker and he says some very interesting stuff... About Canada and its prime minister. GREAT VIDEO!

6. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Well this guy seems to be focused on issue of immigration ( or refugee politics ), and therefore the range of issues he speaks of is quite Limited.

I would not be worried about immigration, but there is huge problem with it, if you combine it with unlimited system of democracy.

Since when the 'newcomers' gets enough numbers, they can vote property off from the 'old population', and therefore uproot the said country.

Good example of succesful immigration is that of United States in 1800's. They took immigrants from areas that had similar culture, religion and education. The newcomes did assimilate very fast. Also the scope of taxation and democracy was more Limited compared to these days, so the newcomes *had* to assimilate or not make it. There is lesson here to be learned.

Ahh also when there are more than 1 ethnic/religion group ( with about same size or close enough ) living inside same state with system of unlimited democracy, they tend to vote in blocks; When people end up in struggle situation, they tend to gang up with their own kind.
    You can already see the symptons of it in Europe and America. Also there are historical examples, that of Balkan countries or african countries which did vote the property off along racial lines ( e.g rhodesia/Zimbabwe ) or south africa.

Also in smaller scale; in prisons the inmates almost always organize themselves along racial lines when they feel threatened.

Anyhow, democracies should develop to be more Limited, just to avoid these situations. The more I study it, the more I think so.

Maestro likes this.
  7. The Tempest

The Tempest Member

Maestro and Storm like this.
  8. The Tempest

The Tempest Member

Maestro and Storm like this.
  9. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Tnx for the news, but I would be willing to bet small sum of money, that you did vote for it :) ( brexit )?

Todays lesson; Wise man did once say that independency is always WISE course, no matter the motive.

Btw, that daily mail site, it was laggy hell hole experience for me :D

10. Maestro

11. The Tempest

The Tempest Member

Yes, I did vote for Brexit - there's good things and bad things about it, same as any big choice. I really don't think there will be problems regarding trade. Germany has said they'll still trade with us (someone has to sell their fancy cars) and I'm sure most other countries will too - it may benefit both parties not to have so many rules. If you're doing successful business then they won't let being 'Non EU' stop it. Money always wins in the end...plus China will deal with anyone as they make most of the things now. I think little will actually change for the UK, despite the 'doom and gloom' forecasts of the people who want to stay in EU.

Our biggest problem at the moment is the HUGE mouth of Boris Johnson. The guy is a total idiot who speaks without thinking, just to hear his own voice. He's so far up Theresa May's ass we can only see the soles of his shoes.

Maestro, Storm and SlimShady like this.
  12. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Good points, your country is not in bad situation at all concerning all this trade talk. UK has trade deficit with EU ( EU countries make lot of money from UK ), therefore EU wants to keep trade rolling as it is, as EU benefits more from it at the moment.
    So in this light, it is very unlikely to have any trade sanctions from EU's part. If it were small country with positive trade balance leaving, in that case EU might stuff it's mouth full of sand and fuck it in the ass ( to make warning example ).

Funny that you did mention Boris, since he has been utterly overshadowed by the Donald.

It has actually comical effect to see these two at the screen same time ( since they have similar body build and hair ):D

Maestro likes this.
  13. Maestro

The question that is on minds of many nowadays is that - does the democracy work? And I personally ever since I was 19 years old, started believing and I still do, that it doesn't and that THE only good form of governance is by ONE single person. This person should take council with everyone close to him, also should be held accountable via freedoms of speech and expression, aka limited power by the constitution to the rightful degree. This video is very interesting...

Hudson likes this.
  14. Hudson

Hudson Ultimate badass
    Clan Member

Well, democracy certainly isn't working here in the UK... a 'democratic' vote was taken 3 years ago and a majority of nearly 18 million people voted to leave the EU. Both Conservative and Labour said they would honour the vote when they were campaigning to be elected, their campaigns were based on this promise.

...now here we are years later and you can see them all desperately trying to think of a way to cancel Brexit without making it seem like they're going back on their word. There's your 'democracy' in action.

Sometimes one ruler is better than a large government who just end up serving themselves and to hell with the people who elected them. But then of course if that 'one ruler' happens to be Hitler or Saddam Hussein, we have a slight problem :)

Britain needs another Oliver Cromwell...and a Guy Fawkes who doesn't get caught this time.

Maestro likes this.
  15. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

You miss the most important fuction of democracy, it is not how well it works, but it is about the system of replacement. Basically you can get rid of bad governance. In single man dictatorship or in any totalitarian government you cannot do that. You are stuck with what you have in good or in bad ( usually bad ).

16. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

I think the UK people voted their way out of UE in the same way americans elected trump. In a impulsive way. "Just because we can" kind of attitude. We know how that is working in US. But in 2 years quite probably, that guy is going to be out, while in UK, that decision is going to be worse.

Oh, and having one guy ruling everything, is a very bad idea, unless he or she knows very well what he/she is doing, which is kind of rare. put 4 or 5 level headed people in command and that's fine. IMO tough.

17. Hudson

Hudson Ultimate badass
    Clan Member

The UK people want their country to be ruled by the UK, without consultation, ties and permission of any foreign organisations. The decision to join the EU was the impulsive one, because everyone automatically thought 'bigger must be better'. Maybe it was good at the start but now we're hampered and tied in to EU trade deals, rulings and conditions to the point where we have little say in our own affairs any more, not to mention the money ploughed in to the EU every year and quotas - such as fishing - which we have to concede.

Being a bit older, I've seen the degeneration of my country over the years into a vassel state - that means a state that has a mutual obligation to a superior state or empire - and never had any doubt that one day we would decide to end it. We need to take back our country and leaving the EU is a necessity.

Trade will continue as it's in the interests of everyone; nobody will let politics get in the way of profit - we just won't have our hands tied any more and can trade with the other 93% of the world. The 'shortages and price increases' are just scare tactics by a government who don't want to honour the people's democratic vote due to their vested interests.

#97 Hudson, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Maestro likes this.