Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Movie Review Corner

Discussion in 'Music & Movie Lounge' started by Maestro, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Is it Battle of Stirling all again?

Btw your movie Death Wish sounds pretty interesting, I like movies where men get some justice one way or another :D

Imust do illegal download at somepoint.

2. The Tempest

The Tempest Active Member

It was a local rivalry game between Newcastle & Sunderland. Always hated each other :)

Death Wish is on this site..
    http://www1.putlockers.fm/
    A few pop-up pages still get through, even with Adblock on but it's a good site.

3. The Tempest

The Tempest Active Member

Here's a weird movie I just watched..'Annihilation' (2018). I won't reveal any of the plot as it's such a strange movie but basically, an area of coloured lights appear in the jungle and any reserach teams sent in never return. The area is constantly expanding and threatening civilisation so a doctor and another team are sent in...

An unusual movie with some good themes; sci-fi, ecological and just plain weird at times. Plus some very good CGI. I enjoyed it..but don't know why :) 8/10 on the Tempest Scale.

Attached Files:

Storm likes this.
  4. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

I dont know if this thread was supposed to be about new movie reviews, but whatever.

Did see yesterday rambo 4 ( 2008 ) and I did find it decent action movie, mainly because of the boat scene, with some funny banter with the mercs. Also the movie had gore levels that surely satisfies even hardcore sof2 gamer ! :D

5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

La casa de papel, a good serie about a money heist in the royal mint. Havent finished it yet, but the first season is really good so far. Recommended to watch if your into thriller drama's.

Original language is spanish, but also watchable in english.