Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MK 3.5 TOURNAMENT!

Discussion in 'Running Tournaments' started by Maestro, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

[​IMG]
    Hello Lads and Ladies! WE ARE BACK!

As part of Tournament Management and Leadership plan, we are excited to announce new series of tournaments that we all strive to create for our beloved community! The time has come for amazing new concept that we are all very excited about which is Mortal Kombat tournament with teams! The rules follow below:

1. General rules still apply of MK 3 tournament of conduct and general guidelines.

2. The tournament shall be held as a one time event of best of 7 series, meaning first team in the match to 4 wins shall win the whole tournament. Timelimit of all maps is 8 mins! So maximum amount of time shall be about 56 minutes if it goes to 7 maps without considering breakes or ties etc.

3. There are two teams. Team Scorpion and Team Sub-Zero with 4 players on each team max! Meaning the tournament is of 4vs4 TDM format. Players sign up and are placed by Tournament Management in either one of the teams to make teams as equal as possible, thus they accept they are hand picked by Tournament Management.

4. The first two sign ups go to Scorpion and Sub-Zero teams respectively, meaning the very first player who signs up becomes the captain of the Scorpion team or basically Scorpion himself, who shall pick the maps for his/her team either via consulting on the spot or via consulting beforehand with his/her team on what 1vs1 maps they want to play on,- that are in the server mapcycle. Same goes for team Sub-Zero and its captain. NB! Tournament management is not allowed to be Scorpion nor Sub-Zero! Before the match begins Scorpion and Sub-Zero shall play a knife duel to pick who goes with his/her team mappick first! The tiebreaker map, ties and other conditions shall be handled exactly by MK system, just the scores shall be team scores instead of individual scores (for example tiebreaker 7th map shall be picked by team who has the biggest score by the sum of 6 played maps etc.).

5. Maximum amount of sign ups is 8 players for this tournament with all the rest being considered spectators or referees, if they are part of tournament management. But spectators are advised that they can also be invited to the game if the need for substitute with comperable skillevel arises or if we embrace the idea of even doing this event as 5 vs 5 event on the spot etc. But do not count on that as maximum sign up amount is still 8!

6. If you sign up make sure you are going to be 99,9% there as else because Tournament management creates pairs of same skill players, your opponent can't play as well unless one of the spectators becomes a contestant with same skill level, but this is highly unlikely! For example if Kaasschaaf doesn't come, even tho he signed up, this means Punisher basically can't play as his team will not only have a skill advantage, but +1 player advantage, so Tournament management can ONLY replace Kaasschaaf with player like Wambattah, but not M@estro for example so plz do bear that in mind when you sign up that it's of the MOST UTTERMOST IMPORTANCE YOU SHOW UP IF YOU SIGN UP AS YOU DO NOT FAIL ONLY YOURSELF BUT YOUR OPPONENT AND ALL TOURNAMENT BASICALLY!

DATE: 22.07
    Time: 19:00 UK TIME
    Teams: 2vs2 or 4 Players MIN - 4vs4 or 8 Players MAX
    Duration: Min 45 mins Max 1,5 hours,- Please do prepare for 1,5 hours! There maybe a small 10 min break midgame when one of the teams reaches 2-3 wins depending on players wants.
    Place: MK Server (Previously known as 1vs1 Server)
    IP: 31.186.250.124:20104
    Gametype: TDM With MK Tournament 1vs1 Server Settings
    Maps: MK3 Official Mapcycle Maps

Signups Shall Be Opened 19.07. at 22:00 UK TIME SHARP!

ONLY 10 SPACES MAXIMUM SO BE QUICK TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
    [​IMG]

#1 Maestro, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. Maestro

THE SIGNUPS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPENED!

THE FIRST PLAYER TO SIGN UP WILL BE SIGNED UP TO TEAM SCORPION, THE SECOND ONE TO TEAM SUB-ZERO AND BOTH SHALL BE CAPTAINS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAMS!

DO NOT FORGET BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE 99,99% SURE YOU WILL BE THERE, ELSE YOUR OPPONENT MATCHING YOU SKILLWISE WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY AS WELL IN THIS TDM!

[​IMG]
    TEAM SCORPION
    ChainSaw (Scorpion)

[​IMG]
    TEAM SUB-ZERO
    Fragin. (Sub-Zero)

LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN! MUAHAHAHA!

SIGNED UP PEOPLE IN TOTAL (3 out of 8)
    (SOME SHALL BE PUT IN SPECIFIC TEAMS BY TM AFTER WE REACH SIGN UP LIMIT!!)

1. Chainsaw
    2. Fragin
    3. Sylumini
    4. RUS
    5. Vincent
    6. DOC
    7. M@estro
    8. SlimShady

[​IMG]

#2 Maestro, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  3. Cha

ChainSaw Member

Yes i will join this tournament and fight you out of the cage!
    I wanna thank you for this opportunity.

Maestro likes this.
  4. Cha

ChainSaw Member

get me a team :oops:

Maestro likes this.
  5. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

Fragin: team sub zero (preferably subzero himself)

Maestro likes this.
  6. Maestro

I made an exception, even tho you are one of the tournament managers, but you are not actively managing this tournament and knowing you I know you really want it so let it be that you be Sub-Zero. Next time if we do this we will pick someone else! Either way great job singing up and thanks!

Gun4hire likes this.
  7. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

i want to win a tourney for once, yanno

Maestro likes this.
  8. SyluMini

SyluMini Clan Member
    Clan Member

Signing up, preferably Sub Zero team, but can be either.

Maestro likes this.
  9. Cha

ChainSaw Member

Sign me up as third, don't want to be the leader.

10. Maestro

We'll see after we get all the others to sign up I'll try to assign someone else, plus worst case scenario I will be myself the Scorpion then np. But for now it will remain like it is, it's no biggie, I think we can grant you your wish, but that after when we got full 8 people together. Next time do me a huge favor plz and read the rules in full. You signed up first thus agreeing to it. Anyway, the most important thing is that you will be there as you signed up and promised, and after sign ups are done I try to assign another Scorpion, tho it's not like you have to do anything major at all, basically nothing, just make final decisions on maps after consulting your team...

11. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

I will think about it...

12. Maestro

Thinking about it is not signing up tho, so once you reach a decision plz write here yes or no, as right now I can't put you in a list then. So if yes, then let me know here as you are signing up, as after signing up it's a RESPONSIBILITY to play!

13. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

[​IMG]

Maestro likes this.
  14. Cha

ChainSaw Member

I feel So sorry for not Reading anything bevore I post.

15. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

ok.. What i can say - its time to fuck shitasses.. Im in and will win this tourney!!!

Maestro likes this.
  16. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

you're playing against me. unless youre puni you're not getting an easy win.

Maestro likes this.
  17. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Management or not shouldn't really matter IMO.
    If there are to many sign ups, I'd rather go for a scramble (picking 10 random people by generator or something).
    Of course your tournament, so I won't be getting involved with it.

Unfortunately it's on a day when I'm gone, so won't be there to watch it. :(

Maestro likes this.
  18. Maestro

It's okay bro I always listen to your opinions for real! Sometimes I am a bit selfish tho forgive me for that, but I do my best brotha!

EDIT: WE SHALL SEE ANYWAY DEPENDING ON SIGN UPS ETC! FOR NOW ONLY 4 ANYWAY!

19. Maestro

OKAY GUYS WE HAVE FOUR PEOPLE LEFT TO SIGN UP WE ARE ON MIDLEVEL POINT! IT'S QUITE POSSIBLE I AM SIGNING AS WELL SO THAT MEANS BASICALLY WE HAVE PURELY 3 SPOTS LEFT! GUYS/GIRLS SIGN UP AND LETS HAVE FUN! THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS EXTRAORDINARY AND VERY SPECIAL AND INTERESTING!

[​IMG]

TIME TO TEST YOUR MIGHT AGAIN!

P.S.Punisher my response to you is above bro in my post just in case so you don't miss it!

20. -=|V!nc3nT|=-

-=|V!nc3nT|=- Member
    A-Admin Clan Member

You guys can count me in and my bro
    -=|SDF|=-Doc
    Love xxx

ps: cya in the tournament

Gun4hire and Maestro like this.