Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a tournament manager for Trial DM tournament

Discussion in 'Running Tournaments' started by Maestro, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Hey guys and gals!

So I will help this guy/gal out as a consultant and with the vision etc. But I'd need a person who can take the responsibility of managing the "Trial Deathmatch tournament". This tournament can be done once a month for example at a specific date and time. For example this month Friday, next month Saturday, the next month after that (august), Sunday and the cycle repeats so we can get all kinds of wanting players to get there. Time is mostly like 20:00 UK TIME (once a month even if it conflicts with a random event it's okay).

So.... Basically what's needed is collecting sign ups, notifying the players and then going in and making it happen! Ofc I will also help where needed officiating BUT FOR NOW NO LIVE COMMENTARY FROM ME ON THIS TOURNEY SINCE I DO IT FOR MK AND ESHOOT AT LEAST FOR NOW SINCE I DONT HAVE TIME! LATER IF THIS THING GETS VERY VERY POPULAR KINDA LIKE MK OR ESHOOT POPULAR I THINK I MAY RECONSIDER! If anybody is interested then write here. I can't do it! BUT THE DEMAND IS OUT THERE PEOPLE WANT THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!

Minimum and Maximum players is 10-12 players for this tourney!

This person will also be added to the Tournament Management forum group!

We have already the rules in place and nothing is needed to be started from scratch! Everything is in place only need is for a person who can do the things I wrote above about!

2. Dr. Hook

Dr. Hook Member
    S-Admin A-Admin Clan Member

Do it for the animals

3. Maestro

So.... Anybody?? It's easy as fuck just takes some time, but still quite managable and won't take too much of your precious time away but help the community a lot!

4. Dr. Hook

Dr. Hook Member

I'll do what I can to help! :canada:

5. Maestro

you can be the cleanleader then lol!

6. Maestro

Either way I will explain tommorrow with all the steps what you can do including what I wrote in steam so you can make it happen IF you really wish to do that! But I do think you'll do a great job at it bro!

7. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Meanwhile i'm still waiting for him to accept me on steam. :cussing:

8. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

Since maestro begged me to do this,i can help,if hook wont contact maestro by wednesday (2016/06/08) I can help.

9. Maestro

well lets not exaggerate that I begged you lol. Lets wait and see... it's not burning! Meanwhile stay active hitman and play with us more! we got amazing traffic!

10. Maestro

Either way if Dr.Hook won't become active on this matter ASAP, I will look into some other candidates. Like I said managing this amazing tournament is actually a privilege you will be helping lots of amazing players to have more fun in their life and play amazing game for glory and championship and ofc fun of just pure participation! Plus possible future commentaries amazing spectacles etc. I mean what else can you want?

Guys and gals this is privilege to have this beautiful duty! It's not even an obligation! And plus making this tournament run at least once a month is not complicated at all plus you will have my consultation and you can STILL PARTICIPATE IN IT! Plus you will have an opportunity to give back something very important to the community!

11. Medvedik

Medvedik Active Member
    Server Regular

Ahhhh the DM Tournament good to see a topic about it bukake bro! Because of work and spending time on remixes and my car audio install i can't take the manager responsebility on me. Maybe in the future when things of workings are calmed down :Cheers: :tumbsup:

12. Maestro

I appreciate it pal! thanks bro! ofc for now don't worry, we will get somebody I HoPe.....

13. Maestro

So....... any more people suited for this amazing job? It's not tough. It's like maybe 5% of what I do at MK at most. But I do need help for this sacred obligation!?!?!?! Guys this tournament is sacred obligation to help people and community, it isn't really about anything else. Somebody needs to step up at the end of the day.....

14. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

Ok so I said if Hook wont contact mae by wednesday I will step up, and I meant it. Lukazz said he could help me if maestro would accept his help.

15. Maestro

Just in case so you understand the responsibility m8! It's np if Lukazz will help! Now the problem is that I will be only able to consult in some questions, but majority of the work required you will have to do by yourself! Or by yourselves. You can split the duties...

Just to make it clear once again! you will work independent! and ask for my advice or help ONLY if it's ABSOLUTELY necessary. This ofc AFTER I explain to you exactly all the steps that you need to do and follow!

16. Dr. Hook

Dr. Hook Member

that german man with thhe cool signature can totally take over! im pretty busy to organize these things. I'll still do my part if needed though :) I really want to see these deathmatch tournaments take place, so whatever we can do to get it going, lets arrange!

17. Maestro

Well I am still looking man... That man you reffered to is Darkness if I am not mistaken and his flag is belgium. Either way there is nobody to step up and do this.... So I can't do it man. I got my hands full already.

18. Maestro

And thanks for your PM m8. I know you and delic want to make this tourney happen really much. But we need someone to step up and help.

19. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Are you still looking? I will do it if you still need somebody, tell me the ins and outs.

:hoprules:

20. Maestro

you have steam?