Ya’ll Be Like… (Forum Game)

WARNING
  • Author
    N008
    Participant
    Storm, post: 29574, member: 69 wrote:
    Most threats are empty as usual in these cases, but still they cause bad atmosphere, especially if left unchecked.
    There’s bad atmosphere for a long ass while the way I see it, it isn’t shown as much but you can tell.
    But yeah makes sense, people should simply grow up.
    Maestro
    Keymaster
    N008, post: 29577, member: 115 wrote:
    There’s bad atmosphere for a long ass while the way I see it, it isn’t shown as much but you can tell.
    But yeah makes sense, people should simply grow up.

Meh we all just grown kids really and this is sometimes even good that people have a platform to come in and just either have some positive or like kinda negative entertainment. Trust me people are much more prone to be entertained even by something negative! But ofc I do agree on one fundamental truth which is very very tough truth to keep mind of. And that is that too much drama is toxic and bad. So ofc we do have to be careful on that front.

[MEDIA=youtube]RlwlV4hcBac[/MEDIA]
    Malina
    Participant
    Maestro, post: 29578, member: 187 wrote:
    Meh we all just grown kids really and this is sometimes even good that people have a platform to come in and just either have some positive or like kinda negative entertainment. Trust me people are much more prone to be entertained even by something negative! But ofc I do agree on one fundamental truth which is very very tough truth to keep mind of. And that is that too much drama is toxic and bad. So ofc we do have to be careful on that front.

[MEDIA=youtube]RlwlV4hcBac[/MEDIA]

xD

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.