unban King please

WARNING
  • Author
    OG
    Participant

He was accidentally banned today for 999999999 mins, hes a good dude, i think it spawn killing or something for the reason. i joke with friends about them hacking, i think it may have had something to do with it too. also what can i do to get admin status in the server, ive played the game for MANY years, im a fair person etc. anyway thats all.

Tyler
    Participant

It looks like you’re on the wrong forums. This is the House of Pain and not the House of Boom forum. The correct link is in your screenshot. Goodluck, but you guys are also welcome on the House of Pain servers.

OG
    Participant

lol, thanks guys, i do play on yalls server as well, lets keep the game alive! :)

Maestro
    Keymaster
    OG`, post: 46428, member: 1323 wrote:
    He was accidentally banned today for 999999999 mins, hes a good dude, i think it spawn killing or something for the reason. i joke with friends about them hacking, i think it may have had something to do with it too. also what can i do to get admin status in the server, ive played the game for MANY years, im a fair person etc. anyway thats all.

FAKE NEWS ALERT! We have unbanned your friend now and you can both join and play xD

Meanwhile in other news [USER=74]@punisher[/USER] [REDACTED] is impeached because a whistleblower who’s name we can’t say (wikileaks say his name starts with M and finishes with O), has formed a secret echelon to impeach the HoP President.

edit: Highly classified information has been redacted as it’s a threat to national security. – An unknown instance with power.

BlastorZ
    Participant

Fight for presidency. Has been going on for centuries now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.