Soldier of Fortune 2 : 1.00 Server

WARNING
  • Author
    Snake.uK
    Participant

b_560_95_1.png

This server is a official HouseOfPain server and can be a trusted server you can connect too , The server rules are the same as our Soldier of Fortune 2 Gold Server. If you are not familiar with the rules of our main server then you can find them here : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8
    Snake.uK
    Participant

Oh maybe eric is working on it as it did not have a password for me the other day :SLUDGEPAL:

Link
    Participant

The pass should be the one he posted in clan chat or s admin i can’t remember

ScarZ
    Participant

I have it a little screwy at the moment, I was trying to get a good mapcycle going with mixed game types, but I ran out of time and will be on vacation for the next week. I had trouble with Raven not having flags and couldn’t get them to show, so I’m not sure what kind of mapcycle I ended up with.

The password is just “test” at the moment, if you all wish to check it out.

Snake.uK
    Participant

Hey eric,

Did you do the map edit to allow the flags to be on raven? I mean its not a standard ctf map so some edits would need to be amended for it to work. I mean if you have not done it i can sort it for you if you wish.

ScarZ
    Participant

I did not but I thought I had the right ent file for it, but I guess I didnt as the one I had added the flags but it had a crazy bridge all around and towers on the roof. The bridge prevented anyone from climbing the ladders on the one side and the spawn point was on the roof.

ChusS
    Participant

I feel great server version in silver, I have very fond memories of games capture flag maps of desert would be great to put any map in the cycle. Had welcomed by the players, so dust would take my gun sniper. :doublepistol: :ripper: .

Saludos amigos.

Snake.uK
    Participant

Are we missing out on a opportunity to expand the community further on silver?.

I was on silver yesterday and found a few players on the silver server happily playing however i could not see the battleout server that was one if the most popular CTF servers on silver.
    They from when i last visited ran a limited amount of maps running CTF and visitors loved it.
    Their cycle from what i remember was ….

HK1 – CTF
    Shop1 – CTF
    Finca3? – CTF
    Finca – CTF

REPEAT.

Not sure if that was the exact order but either way seemed to work.
    I think col1 ctf was in there too but not 100% sure.

If the Battleout server is permanently down then this is where we need to take advantage of those players looking for a place to play instead of the T2K server getting tge traffic.
    I know the silver server is going well currently but maybe th odd tweak may make it just that bit more attractive to keep traffic flowing into it.

punisher
    Keymaster

What we could do is setup a Team that start to either get into Silver more, give up advice to the changes and basically help us run the server.
    This can be either people from Gold interesting to play Silver, or just silver players (or old silver players) that are willing to return.

ScarZ
    Participant
    aKademiks, post: 16999, member: 296 wrote:
    Are we missing out on a opportunity to expand the community further on silver?.

I was on silver yesterday and found a few players on the silver server happily playing however i could not see the battleout server that was one if the most popular CTF servers on silver.
    They from when i last visited ran a limited amount of maps running CTF and visitors loved it.
    Their cycle from what i remember was ….

HK1 – CTF
    Shop1 – CTF
    Finca3? – CTF
    Finca – CTF

REPEAT.

Not sure if that was the exact order but either way seemed to work.
    I think col1 ctf was in there too but not 100% sure.

If the Battleout server is permanently down then this is where we need to take advantage of those players looking for a place to play instead of the T2K server getting tge traffic.
    I know the silver server is going well currently but maybe th odd tweak may make it just that bit more attractive to keep traffic flowing into it.

The Silver Server has been getting a lot of action and has all kinds of regular players that play pretty much daily. I have been getting in lately around the afternoons here and playing because Gold is empty at that time usually.

At one point the server was up to 5th place I believe, but has been experiencing difficulties not showing on GT a lot of the time, so it went down to 9th only because of that, but I think I got that fixed, so it is climbing back up now!

Snake.uK
    Participant

I like punishers idea about having a selected amount of people who wish to get into silver to push on the activity of the silver server.
    It may run itself to a certain extent but is limited to :) i was on last night and tgere was a guy aimbotting the shit out of veryone and my admin would not work.

I dont think its a server that needs a drastic amount of work but just something to get it going and allowing some recruiment of solely 1.00 players to increase presents and control to prevent foul play and also the possibilitu if increasing gold traffic buy having informative information on tge site on how to play both?.

punisher
    Keymaster

hahaha, Gold to competitive. Gold Ain’t competitive at all, compared to silver.

If you suck at gold, you can just troll.
    When you suck at silver, they will kick and sometimes ban you because you suck to much.

When you play to good (When you are better then their regulars) you areb eing banned bcs you autmatically hack on their servers.
    They rage when they lose, they rage when you are dominating them, they rage when a game isn’t going like they want to, constant fightings, etc.. etc… That’s why i only played Hide & Seek on silver, as when i joined a server i only heard raging and accusations and people being kicked.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.