silver server!

WARNING
  • Author
    WAMBATTAH
    Participant

Heya guys! I’ve been playing silver for a while now. And i think the HoP server dosnt have the best map cykle for silver. Can you change it to Jor1 ctf, shop69 ctf, dep1 inf? These maps are the most popular at silver.
    There will be alot more trafic on the server and silver needs a good public server.
    Cheers :)

Gun4hire
    Participant

i should play silver sometime, jor1 ftw

punisher
    Keymaster
    WAMBATTAH, post: 24580, member: 180 wrote:
    Heya guys! I’ve been playing silver for a while now. And i think the HoP server dosnt have the best map cykle for silver. Can you change it to Jor1 ctf, shop69 ctf, dep1 inf? These maps are the most popular at silver.
    There will be alot more trafic on the server and silver needs a good public server.
    Cheers :)
    uhhh…. idk if you are playing the same silver as i’m playing, but they are worse with downloading shit. 😮
    Maestro
    Keymaster

I do not handle silver MC, so whoever wants can help out.

WAMBATTAH
    Participant
    punisher, post: 24583, member: 74 wrote:
    uhhh…. idk if you are playing the same silver as i’m playing, but they are worse with downloading shit. 😮

Well servers with the most trafic plays those maps. So i guess everyone already downloaded these maps.

SlimShady
    Participant
    Maestro, post: 24592, member: 187 wrote:
    I do not handle silver MC, so whoever wants can help out.
    Fuck you then!
    550x298_Tom-Hiddleston-teases-Loki-relationship-with-Doctor-Strange-and-Hela-in-Thor--Ragnarok-5835.jpg
    Jasper
    Participant

[USER=74]@punisher[/USER] something is wrong with finca1 at silver. can you take a look at it?
    Edit: Haven’t see it myself. I joint silver and somebody told me finca1 cant be played and everybody just leaves

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Jasper, post: 26863, member: 201 wrote:
    [USER=74]@punisher[/USER] something is wrong with finca1 at silver. can you take a look at it?
    Edit: Haven’t see it myself. I joint silver and somebody told me finca1 cant be played and everybody just leaves

Yeah sure don’t worry just wait for 14 days 15 hours 25 minutes and 10 seconds from this moment of my posting whahahahaah. In reality we either have to turn to [USER=119]@BlastorZ[/USER] or [USER=54]@KillEmAll[/USER] in the meantime, all else is useless.

BlastorZ
    Participant

Can’t be played, what do you mean?! Server crashes?

Jasper
    Participant

Its just a black spawn point so nobody can play on it

RUS
    Participant

black hole…..

Maestro
    Keymaster
    RUS, post: 27414, member: 89 wrote:
    black hole…..

wahahahaha lool

punisher
    Keymaster
    Jasper, post: 27409, member: 201 wrote:
    Its just a black spawn point so nobody can play on it
    Probably an entity file missing, will check it out an dif needed remove it from the mc.
    Jasper
    Participant

Finca1 still broken

Maestro
    Keymaster

Guys just take the fucking map away. According to:
    Danijel Pfefferkorn (FB group member and I think a silver regular)

” hey 1f60a.png
    Finca1 is there again, all leave the silver server because the map is buggy 1f61e.png

I do not care about silver, yet if it’s so simple to just give our another platform a more stable traffic, then it’s better we simply take it off or whatever IF WE CAN NOT FIX IT!

NB! HE WAS TALKING ABOUT FINCA1 NOT FINCA OR SOMETHING

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.