RIP SOF?

WARNING
  • Author
    Storm
    Participant
    Maestro, post: 30612, member: 187 wrote:
    WHAHAHHAAH What you mean? :D Max or the Guest? Generally I love Max Keiser, recently he is not that good I think, but I haven’t watched him too much, he debated Peter Schiff one time and he did lose the argument I felt, but besides that I think Max is too impulsive, especially here, I mean why act like that? I understand that everyone has a limit etc. but still he is the host after all. Maybe it was staged?

Of course i guessed thta you liked Max, since you once told me you liked to watch RT, and your views are many times similar to his, but thats about that :).

But yeah, I meant that Max Keisar doesnt have anything on you, since you seriously could do his job much better than him. You sell yourself short with those gaming vids bro.

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Storm, post: 30613, member: 69 wrote:
    Of course i guessed thta you liked Max, since you once told me you liked to watch RT, and your views are many times similar to his, but thats about that :).

But yeah, I meant that Max Keisar doesnt have anything on you, since you seriously could do his job much better than him. You sell yourself short with those gaming vids bro.

We’ll see brotha M@estro has many faces, so who knows my man all in due time, I might go ahead and do some serious vids as well soon, stay tuned and thank you man. But anyway not to get offtopic I got your point and thanks for feedback man like always!! For real man!

Gotmilk
    Participant

I posted a tweet @RavenSoftware on March 21. Still no reply.

I also tweeted @ them 2 years ago when that petition reached the goal for a steam release. Same result. They don’t seem to give a shit about sof no more. Probably the guys working at RavenSoftware now have no clue what I’m even talking about lol. #codkiddies

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Gotmilk?, post: 30628, member: 433 wrote:
    I posted a tweet @RavenSoftware on March 21. Still no reply.

I also tweeted @ them 2 years ago when that petition reached the goal for a steam release. Same result. They don’t seem to give a shit about sof no more. Probably the guys working at RavenSoftware now have no clue what I’m even talking about lol. #codkiddies

Nicely said bro. Well yes we are on our own soldier!

Gotmilk
    Participant

Thanks. It appears the master server is back online again. Let’s see if it stays up this time 😎

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Gotmilk?, post: 30637, member: 433 wrote:
    Thanks. It appears the master server is back online again. Let’s see if it stays up this time 😎

Amen to that brotha! Thank you for writing them also! Good job man!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.