More admins?

Attention!
  • We are online! We hope you enjoy our new website.
  • Existing users should request a password recovery before logging in.
  • Bugs and/or glitches may still appear. Please make a post in the request forum when you find any bugs and/or glitches.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BlastorZ 1 day, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Stephit
    Participant

Most evenings that I’ve played recently there is a cheater that keeps coming back under different names in the early evening, it always sucks that there is nothing I can do. Do we need more players that are able to kick or ban these players?

Frozone123
    Participant

Yeah we need more

BlastorZ
    Participant

Steph, i thought you already were an admin. Well, you have been around for some time, so time to up you. Will try to be on the server these days to see if i can set you as an admin.

I haven’t been around much, so if anyone else thinks he or she diserves to be upped as well, please tell me about it.

Stephit
    Participant

I was admin for a few days then it disappeared for some reason, server update?

Yeah we need a few more admins I think, there is at least one player that comes back most evenings with a different name, good players will leave the server as its no fun playing with a cheat

BlastorZ
    Participant

Yes, the admin DB got emptied, but i added the old DB, so please tell me if you got your Admin back or not.

Stephit
    Participant

I’m still not an admin, but just now there was a cheat calling themselves <hop>slimshady >_>

I think it is the same guy as before, he comes back everyday with a different name

SlimShady
    Participant

Fucking nick stealer!!!

unnamed
    Participant

More admins are indeed needed. yesterday I had to ban this deathjr/seroxat/looool guy like 15 times, he kept coming back and threatening to slam down the server

Stephit should get the admin ASAP (before he makes more babies)
    Hades should get one as well (before he dies, the guy is really old)

and the real slim shady is also haxing. just saying.

BlastorZ
    Participant

K, maybe today i’ll be around. But una, you are an s-admin, can’t you give steph admin? At least a basic one that he can use to kick cheaters. A or B admin, i don’t know anymore if they exist or not :/

The Tempest
    Participant

Ah, we never had this prob 2 years ago when I was S-Admin. Hackers would log in and go ‘Oh no..Tempest is on the server..he’s British, he’s cool and we are no match for his deadly wit and charm’. Then they’d log out. Sometimes I could actually hear them trembling you know. Happy days.

unnamed
    Participant

Step got his Admin back, so that’s one more

I cant admin anyone (or if i can – dunno how)

BlastorZ
    Participant

Ah, we never had this prob 2 years ago when I was S-Admin. Hackers would log in and go ‘Oh no..Tempest is on the server..he’s British, he’s cool and we are no match for his deadly wit and charm’. Then they’d log out. Sometimes I could actually hear them trembling you know. Happy days.

Yeah, i remember that, agent 069, license to kick and ban.

BlastorZ
    Participant

Step got his Admin back, so that’s one more

I cant admin anyone (or if i can – dunno how)

Well, to kick and ban it’s simple: /adm kick ID or /adm ban ID

BlastorZ
    Participant

To give someone sadmin do: /adm addsadmin ID
    Normal admin is : /adm addadmin ID

For the record, Gman is a sadmin on silver server and MDK-GOR is a admin on gold.

Any previously admin lost his/her admin status? Please tell me so i can add. Send me a private message so i can give you my whatsapp and you tell me when you are on the server.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar