M|)K Mod X

WARNING
  • Author
    MDK_DL
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I come here to let you all know that I am planning on releasing a public version of our mod very soon.
    We are in the process of hosting a testing event for the mod to try and track down any major bugs. I will also be releasing an update in a few weeks
    to add in requested features and to fix a few minor issues. You are all free to request any features you would like to see if you so choose to use the mod.
    I am releasing the mod in hopes that it will extend SoF2’s life span. I will be making updates periodically especially if something is in dire need of fixing but I will
    be pre-occupied for the most part working on a 3D engine so I definitely want to release the mod with little to no needed maintenance from the get go.

This mod has a variety of fixes that I have applied throughout its developmental phase over the years. It has a ton of new features and improvements.
    I will try to document as much as I can as I get the time to do so. Here is a brief overview of how the current release looks.

Random quotes
    Displays random quotes along with an alternative set of awards based off of certain criteria.

mdk_x_ss_1.png

Hall of Shame Awards
    Features new awards that are displayed during the initial stats screen.

mdk_x_ss_2_2019-03-01.png

Emoticon Browser
    Integrated emoticons browser allows a player to see all available emoticons in real time.
    The browser can be bound in the menu screen.

mdk_x_ss_3.png

Improved interface

mdk_x_ss_4.png

I also want to mention this mod is highly customizable and is designed to allow any server operator to add new images, sounds and other customizations with ease.
    That is all I have for you folks for now, if you have any suggestions please reach out to us if possible via the MDK Forum, contact me via PM, Email or on here.
    The mod is also active on our server and you are free to try it out at anytime.

Regards

punisher
    Keymaster

Nice, i like the idea of having integration with a central website such as fb and the mdk website.
    Guessing the profile image is gathered from.the mdk website.

Maestro
    Keymaster
    punisher, post: 30580, member: 74 wrote:
    Nice, i like the idea of having integration with a central website such as fb and the mdk website.
    Guessing the profile image is gathered from.the mdk website.

Yeah man totally!

MDK_DL, post: 30578, member: 86 wrote:
    Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I come here to let you all know that I am planning on releasing a public version of our mod very soon.
    We are in the process of hosting a testing event for the mod to try and track down any major bugs. I will also be releasing an update in a few weeks
    to add in requested features and to fix a few minor issues. You are all free to request any features you would like to see if you so choose to use the mod.
    I am releasing the mod in hopes that it will extend SoF2’s life span. I will be making updates periodically especially if something is in dire need of fixing but I will
    be pre-occupied for the most part working on a 3D engine so I definitely want to release the mod with little to no needed maintenance from the get go.

This mod has a variety of fixes that I have applied throughout its developmental phase over the years. It has a ton of new features and improvements.
    I will try to document as much as I can as I get the time to do so. Here is a brief overview of how the current release looks.

Random quotes
    Displays random quotes along with an alternative set of awards based off of certain criteria.

mdk_x_ss_1.png

Hall of Shame Awards
    Features new awards that are displayed during the initial stats screen.

mdk_x_ss_2_2019-03-01.png

Emoticon Browser
    Integrated emoticons browser allows a player to see all available emoticons in real time.
    The browser can be bound in the menu screen.

mdk_x_ss_3.png

Improved interface

mdk_x_ss_4.png

I also want to mention this mod is highly customizable and is designed to allow any server operator to add new images, sounds and other customizations with ease.
    That is all I have for you folks for now, if you have any suggestions please reach out to us if possible via the MDK Forum, contact me via PM, Email or on here.
    The mod is also active on our server and you are free to try it out at anytime.

Regards

Wow man! Just wow! I also remember you wanted to develop an automated demos system and most importantly you wanted to make a FATALITY feature ye? For example for lets say MK tournaments? :D This week I would love to test your mod and it’s features I’ll write you on steam probably when I am available hopefully you too can show me it!

Last but not least is there any event planned for your release? I fucking see also that your server is getting up the ranks after the release man you seem like a threat to us now lol (kidding ofc JEZUS)! A fucking 7th place already neck to neck with us soon!

bones
    Participant

Awesome work DL , really nice1 :)

MDK_DL
    Participant

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 77)]Testing event is planned for:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Day: [COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]Sunday, April 7th 2019[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Time: [COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]7:00PM UTC | 3:00PM EST[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where: [COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]{M|)K} Warzone [ [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 77)]8.2.122.144:20100[/COLOR] ][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 166, 77)]Please make sure to get the mod in advanced to make sure it is correctly installed.
    If any issues arise, let us know so we can correct it before the event.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 77)]Via the server:[/COLOR]
    The ideal method of obtaining the mod would be via the server for simplicity.
    To do this make sure your downloads are enabled, in the console type:
    [COLOR=rgb(77, 255, 77)]cl_allowdownload “1”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)]If you plan to install manually:[/COLOR]
    Users installing the mod that have SoF2 installed in their program files directory may need to perform additional steps.
    [COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]To install the mod manually, simply place the PK3 file inside of your SoF2/MDK directory. If the MDK directory doesn’t exist, you can create one.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)]==========>[/COLOR] Download Here [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)]<==========[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] To verify if the mod is correctly installed, when holding tab to view the player scores you should see a [Verified AC] text in your box. In this event we will be testing as many available features from the M|)K X mod as possible to make sure if any problems arise, they are corrected before the release date.
    Any feedback is welcome.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know will be able to come so that we can have an estimated player turnout count.

Thank you and see you then.

Additional information:
    [USER=187]@Maestro[/USER] will be doing live commentary and review of the mod and its features in a new video of his during the event.
    It was nice of him to invest time into this.

:)

Maestro
    Keymaster
    MDK_DL, post: 30601, member: 86 wrote:
    Additional information:
    [USER=187]@Maestro[/USER] will be doing live commentary and review of the mod and its features in a new video of his during the event.
    It was nice of him to invest time into this.

:)

So am I controlling this rewind video? Are we doing it like that?

Because if I will control the rewind, I would want FORTNITE… AND MARK ASS BROWNIE!

[MEDIA=youtube]VhJoATzNeWc[/MEDIA]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.