Maps

WARNING
  • Author
    Gman
    Participant

Finca 1 is on server and i tried to load it but you get caught in a black whole and cant move. it was same problem in S4A server for a while then they did something ( dont know what ) and it worked.
    AND Please remove M203 nade :D :D

punisher
    Keymaster
    Gman, post: 46484, member: 426 wrote:
    Finca 1 is on server and i tried to load it but you get caught in a black whole and cant move. it was same problem in S4A server for a while then they did something ( dont know what ) and it worked.
    AND Please remove M203 nade :D :D
    That means the .ent is not present, anyhow i didnt did it on the mapcycle yet, as I’ll check it tomorrow.
    But thx for testing, hope u put it back to a working map afterwards. :)
    punisher
    Keymaster
    Gman, post: 46425, member: 426 wrote:
    UT Finca1 CTF is one a couple of people wants
    and maybe SL 5 at kam or no SL and time more then 15.

We still had the finca1 .ent on the server, just had to set our arena script to allow ctf.
    I also set the SL for mp_kam2 to 5 instead of 3.

If you guys feel like other maps should be added or maps should be removed or adjusted (tl/sl) then feel free to request so.

Gotmilk
    Participant

GJ Puni. Could be useful with couple more active admins though. As of now the server is currently getting sabotaged every afternoon by one player, OTRZYMALES LEKCJE POKORY.

Gman usually joins later on and of course he can’t be there all the time.

Edit: the hacker is on server as I type this

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Gotmilk?, post: 46493, member: 433 wrote:
    GJ Puni. Could be useful with couple more active admins though. As of now the server is currently getting sabotaged every afternoon by one player, OTRZYMALES LEKCJE POKORY.

Gman usually joins later on and of course he can’t be there all the time.

Edit: the hacker is on server as I type this

You are a responsible and good player yourself right?

Have you ever been an admin yourself?

Gotmilk
    Participant

Hi Maestro. Yes I have many times. Not on 1fx mod though so would have to look in to commands. But I usually play the hours after work when this cheater is on so could easily dispose of him.

The guy is dedicated to ruin this server. He obviously has VPN and will just keep coming back so only weapon against that is active admins.

Gotmilk
    Participant

Thanks to Punisher for jumping on the server and making things right. Much appreciated!

punisher
    Keymaster

np m8

Gman
    Participant
    Maestro, post: 46495, member: 187 wrote:
    You are a responsible and good player yourself right?

Have you ever been an admin yourself?
    Hi there . Gotmilk aka Fisk aka weinerbrod is a nice decent player and realy good .also a old player and it had been nice if he can get S-admin because its lonlley for me there :D :D
    I have give some people ( # i Think ) admin but they cant do much :D

BTW Thx for Finca1 working. people like it :)

punisher
    Keymaster

Thought i gave him sadmin.
    You should also be able to give people s-admin !as (id) instead of !aa (id)

Gotmilk
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words Gman. Don’t know what happened but I’m no longer admin when I went on server today.

Edit: Gman fixed it. Thanks all.

punisher
    Keymaster
    Gotmilk?, post: 46504, member: 433 wrote:
    Thanks for the kind words Gman. Don’t know what happened but I’m no longer admin when I went on server today.

Edit: Gman fixed it. Thanks all.
    Do you have a dynamic ip? Else tell gman to add you as an admin with a password.
    You’ll see instructions on console on setting a password and logging in.

Gotmilk
    Participant

Yeah I think we sorted it. Thanks puni you’ve been of great help m8.

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Gotmilk?, post: 46496, member: 433 wrote:
    Hi Maestro. Yes I have many times. Not on 1fx mod though so would have to look in to commands. But I usually play the hours after work when this cheater is on so could easily dispose of him.

The guy is dedicated to ruin this server. He obviously has VPN and will just keep coming back so only weapon against that is active admins.

Sorry bro as I am not a Silver player I didn’t know you already were an admin brotha. Well that’s good, keep fighting the good fight and we are extremely thankful for order you help us keep man!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.