Male/Female Relations Corner

 WARNING
  • Author
    Posts
  • #63982
    Maestro
    Keymaster
    BlastorZ, post: 29283, member: 119 wrote:
    Mae, you have to set up a auditions office man. You are quite a catch, hundreds will be lining up on your door. Just make it a TV show, so we have the opportunity (pun intended) to see it here. Heck, or stream it!

    😎

    Sure I can do porn…

    #63983
    SlimShady
    Participant
    Maestro, post: 29286, member: 187 wrote:
    Sure I can do porn…
    Can I be your head actor? Like Shady Big Gun?
    #63984
    Maestro
    Keymaster
    SlimShady, post: 29287, member: 219 wrote:
    Can I be your head actor? Like Shady Big Gun?

    You were this in my previous home made video… WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    #63985
    SlimShady
    Participant
    Maestro, post: 29289, member: 187 wrote:
    You were this in my previous home made video… WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    So I need new nickname? :rolleyes:
    #63986
    Storm
    Participant
    BlastorZ, post: 29283, member: 119 wrote:
    Mae, you have to set up a auditions office man. You are quite a catch, hundreds will be lining up on your door. Just make it a TV show, so we have the opportunity (pun intended) to see it here. Heck, or stream it!

    😎

    I think he would do better on producing side, he has natural talent For filming And editing

    #63987
    BlastorZ
    Participant
    Storm, post: 29314, member: 69 wrote:
    I think he would do better on producing side, he has natural talent For filming And editing

    Sure, but i bet he still wants to leave his “mark”.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.