INTRODUCING: Hudson (can’t log in grr)

WARNING
  • Author
    punisher
    Keymaster

Hey everybody,
    We have a new member to the community and his name is Hudson (can’t log in grr).

Please join me in welcoming our new member, [USER=476]@Hudson (can’t log in grr)[/USER]. We are happy to have you as part of our community. Enjoy your stay. :)

Maestro
    Keymaster
    punisher, post: 30259, member: 74 wrote:
    Hey everybody,
    We have a new member to the community and his name is Hudson (can’t log in grr).

Please join me in welcoming our new member, [USER=476]@Hudson (can’t log in grr)[/USER]. We are happy to have you as part of our community. Enjoy your stay. :)

HUDS WHERE ARE YOU MAN CAN YOU READ THIS!??!?!

punisher
    Keymaster

Introducing hudson cant find the “forgot password” url.

Maestro
    Keymaster
    punisher, post: 30506, member: 74 wrote:
    Introducing hudson cant find the “forgot password” url.

has he written anything on email or whatever? No I am just curious is he anywhere near at all does he read the forum?

punisher
    Keymaster
    Maestro, post: 30507, member: 187 wrote:
    has he written anything on email or whatever? No I am just curious is he anywhere near at all does he read the forum?
    Havent seen a notification popup about an email, will check tomorrow.
    Maestro
    Keymaster
    punisher, post: 30508, member: 74 wrote:
    Havent seen a notification popup about an email, will check tomorrow.

Has anyone seen him on server recently?

punisher
    Keymaster
    Maestro, post: 30510, member: 187 wrote:
    Has anyone seen him on server recently?
    Seen him last week, was watching his usual movies while playing some.

Just checked my mail, didn’t get an email from him but i did saw some “mail delivery failures”.
    Seems that he registered on an email that doesn’t exist and therefore our servers can’t send an email to him.

He can send an email to: tech@houseofpainserver.com, contact an admin ingame or message on steam/discord. (whatsapp is also fine but i don’t think he has it).

SlimShady
    Participant
    punisher, post: 30512, member: 74 wrote:

Just checked my mail, didn’t get an email from him but i did saw some “mail delivery failures”.
    Seems that he registered on an email that doesn’t exist and therefore our servers can’t send an email to him.

He can send an email to: tech@houseofpainserver.com, contact an admin ingame or message on steam/discord. (whatsapp is also fine but i don’t think he has it).

Excuse me? maybe second banner on forum homepage (exsilver) can be changed to teamspeak server?
    [IMG]https://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/31.186.250.124:9987/banner_560x95.png?random=497554[/IMG]
    Maestro
    Keymaster
    SlimShady, post: 30513, member: 219 wrote:
    Excuse me? maybe second banner on forum homepage (exsilver) can be changed to teamspeak server?
    [IMG]https://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/31.186.250.124:9987/banner_560x95.png?random=497554[/IMG]

WHOAH :D Correct topic for correct conversation while we are at it :D. This could be changed from discord to TS meaning the first banner itself at the hat aka leave both silver and gold server banners and just replace the discord banner lol

punisher, post: 30512, member: 74 wrote:

I am glad you saw him. I would like to see him here also I miss the brit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.