INTRODUCING: Hades

WARNING
  • Author
    punisher
    Keymaster
    Hades, post: 27128, member: 406 wrote:
    High interest about macro economy, geopolitics. (sound boring ehh ;))
    ur on the wrong community. :p
    Gun4hire
    Participant
    RUS, post: 27170, member: 89 wrote:
    hahahaha.. don’t listen to him.. all what realy know these two it is beer! vodka! cigars! and the womans!!!!!!!!
    mae forgot his PhD in ‘cock talk’
    SlimShady
    Participant
    Hello people,
    Been asked so nicely to sign up and join the crazy community that I couldn’t say no.
    So what am I?
    Belgian old school player, played mostly in GWJ (Game World Junkies), DOW (Dogs of War) as my major clans.
    Bad looser, professional whiner on Vent / TS, I have rusty right fingers that prevent me from aiming fast, need cookies close to the mouse mat to raise my sugar blood level to prevent shaking hands. Beer can help also.
    Working too much, on duty 1week/month. High interest about macro economy, geopolitics. (sound boring ehh ;))
    Playing a few games : The division, SOF2, Far cry, WOW, Deus Ex (old first one, not shit last one)…
    I like to play and chitchat with U people, you are fun, pleasant to play with, really need to get a new mic to join TS.
    спасибо, aitäh, ありがとう, děkuji, dziękuję for having me.
    [ATTACH=full]1923[/ATTACH]
    So…you wanna join our clan???
    Hades
    Participant

I’ll post a request in the right part of the forum in a bit

SlimShady
    Participant
    Hades, post: 27185, member: 406 wrote:
    Good;)
    Maestro
    Keymaster
    Hades, post: 27185, member: 406 wrote:

after that we are having sex then! xxx

BlastorZ
    Participant
    Hello people,

Been asked so nicely to sign up and join the crazy community that I couldn’t say no.

So what am I?

Belgian old school player, played mostly in GWJ (Game World Junkies),

Jesus Effing Christ! I remember GWJ, they (you) were winning a lot of competitions in clanbase. I was BlastBeat from Addicted Gamers! I was aG|BlastBeat. Do you remember that clan? Bloody Mary, TheCleaner, Josh, stooshie and of course Flubber, i think that’s the right name. Oh and also TMK. Too many to list…. But this one, you remember for sure! COMM! Always on the track for Trainwreck, a famous aimbot dutch creator. Good times…

Anyway, welcome man, it’s still september, but people will come to play more as the winter comes… Not sure if you have played forever, but even tough sof2 has less players, some are still playing. Damn, this brings old memories from old times… Whish you a lot of fun.

punisher
    Keymaster
    BlastorZ, post: 27247, member: 119 wrote:
    Jesus Effing Christ! I remember GWJ, they (you) were winning a lot of competitions in clanbase. I was BlastBeat from Addicted Gamers! I was aG|BlastBeat. Do you remember that clan? Bloody Mary, TheCleaner, Josh, stooshie and of course Flubber, i think that’s the right name. Oh and also TMK. Too many to list…. But this one, you remember for sure! COMM! Always on the track for Trainwreck, a famous aimbot dutch creator. Good times…

Anyway, welcome man, it’s still september, but people will come to play more as the winter comes… Not sure if you have played forever, but even tough sof2 has less players, some are still playing. Damn, this brings old memories from old times… Whish you a lot of fun.
    80% is egy. It’s never cold in Egypt. Season Can’t be the cause. :O

Hades
    Participant

Yeah I remember AG|, great team to play against. I left SOF quite a long time ago, mostly because of all the cheat thing going on.
    Gave up on the competition since Invoke i guess. But I sure had a great time and played hundreds of hours with/against some really good and nice players.

Happy to see some oldschools r still around. Thanks.:)

Kristibrud
    Participant
    Hello people,

So what am I?

Belgian old school player, played mostly in GWJ (Game World Junkies), DOW (Dogs of War) as my major clans.
    Bad looser, professional whiner on Vent / TS, I have rusty right fingers that prevent me from aiming fast, need cookies close to the mouse mat to raise my sugar blood level to prevent shaking hands. Beer can help also.

Working too much, on duty 1week/month. High interest about macro economy, geopolitics. (sound boring ehh ;))

Playing a few games : The division, SOF2, Far cry, WOW, Deus Ex (old first one, not shit last one)…

I like to play and chitchat with U people, you are fun, pleasant to play with, really need to get a new mic to join TS.

спасибо, aitäh, ありがとう, děkuji, dziękuję for having me.

[ATTACH=full]1923[/ATTACH]

I was in GWJ with you for a period of time togheter with my friends at the time Angel and FrGzR. I also played against you when you were in DOW. I can’t remember if it was on clanbase or fairwars though. It’s cool to see your nickname 15 years later.

BlastorZ
    Participant

Nobody did a backup of clanbase? Who were the people responsible for the site/system itself?

Kristibrud
    Participant
    BlastorZ, post: 32221, member: 119 wrote:
    Nobody did a backup of clanbase? Who were the people responsible for the site/system itself?

GGL owned it. They refused to sell the files to cbadmins. They tried really hard. You can surf via archive.org but it’s a hassle as most of the pages are dead/unsaved.

BlastorZ
    Participant
    Kristibrud, post: 32223, member: 128 wrote:
    GGL owned it. They refused to sell the files to cbadmins. They tried really hard. You can surf via archive.org but it’s a hassle as most of the pages are dead/unsaved.

Such a stupid situation, cos if they were closing the site, why would they care about guarding the site files then?… No love for the game.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.