I played a few hours tonight… I still suck

Attention!
  • We are online! We hope you enjoy our new website.
  • Existing users should request a password recovery before logging in.
  • Bugs and/or glitches may still appear. Please make a post in the request forum when you find any bugs and/or glitches.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iZZLE 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

iZZLE
    Participant

Just like 15 yearsISH ago!

How the hell are you guys? Where are the rest of my izzles and OBC?

punisher
    Keymaster

Welcome to the community. 🙂
    We are doing good even tho having some ddos attacks. Hope you are doing great too.

iZZLE
    Participant

I am. I’m missing the game. I saw a tutorial on youtube to get me up and running. Took me 5 minutes and I was on the server.

Catch me up on who all is still in the clans and how much people are or are not playing.

1- Team OBC? They still around?

2- Team Izzles?

3- You guys?

4- Wasteland server?

I hav yet to see any RMG desert maps. I assume nobody is hosting them?

punisher
    Keymaster
    • I can remember OBC from a long time ago, but they are gone for a long time already (if i’m not mistaking).
    • Can’t remember izzles.
    • We play regularly, usually our prime time is around 20:00 – 23:00 UK Time (may vary per day). We also try to host clan nights. (Such as one for tomorrow, which i’ll create a new post for in a little bit).
    • Don’t think the wasteland server is still here, haven’t seen it in a while. If i’m not mistaking it was up like 2 years ago, but didn’t take notice of it.
    • Nobody really plays RMG maps anymore, I tried introducting it to our server a while ago, but didn’t really work out. We mainly try to stick with our standard custom maps and modified singleplayer maps.

iZZLE
    Participant

I think with the surge of pubg and fortnite, there is a nice opportunity to raise awareness of this game again.

It’s faster pace…

My son loves it now@

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar