Help with anti-cheat.

WARNING
  • Author
    N008
    Participant

Hey guys, I usually play gold and it’s not required there, but when there’s no one playing on gold I play on silver cause it’s a little less dead there lol.
    Anyway, I started playing on this server where they require people to have this 1fx anti cheat. (/1fx-ac.uk.to)
    Now I’m trying to apply it.. and it says to extract the files to where sof2mp.exe is located (basically silver only has base folder, mp folder and the mp icon for me which isn’t in any of these folders])
    Now when I try to run the bat file for the 1fx ac it says it can’t locate sof2mp.exe as my sof exe file is named mohaa (I searched it up when I started playing to avoid crashing, if I change it back to sof2mp.exe the game crash and can’t work)
    So I need help with getting this anti-cheat to work.

ScarZ
    Participant
    N008 wrote:
    Hey guys, I usually play gold and it’s not required there, but when there’s no one playing on gold I play on silver cause it’s a little less dead there lol.
    Anyway, I started playing on this server where they require people to have this 1fx anti cheat. (/1fx-ac.uk.to)
    Now I’m trying to apply it.. and it says to extract the files to where sof2mp.exe is located (basically silver only has base folder, mp folder and the mp icon for me which isn’t in any of these folders])
    Now when I try to run the bat file for the 1fx ac it says it can’t locate sof2mp.exe as my sof exe file is named mohaa (I searched it up when I started playing to avoid crashing, if I change it back to sof2mp.exe the game crash and can’t work)

The 1fx anticheat should have this in the bat file: [glow=red]start sof2mp.exe +set vm_cgame 0 +set fs_game RPM[/glow].

all you should need to do is change [glow=red]sof2mp.exe[/glow] to [glow=red]mohaa.exe[/glow] in that bat file, and it should work.

And make sure the .bat file is in the main sof2 directory, the same place where mohaa.exe is.

punisher
    Keymaster
    ScarZ wrote:
    N008 wrote:

The 1fx anticheat should have this in the bat file: [glow=red]start sof2mp.exe +set vm_cgame 0 +set fs_game RPM[/glow].

all you should need to do is change [glow=red]sof2mp.exe[/glow] to [glow=red]mohaa.exe[/glow] in that bat file, and it should work.

And make sure the .bat file is in the main sof2 directory, the same place where mohaa.exe is.
    if the bat is stored anywhere else e.g. desktop, you could use the path for it if i’m not mistaking.
    Meaning like: [url=C://User/Noob/Program]C://User/Noob/Program[/url] Files(86x)/Soldier of fortune 2/mohaa.exe

N008
    Participant

Thanks for the help guys.
    Well I managed to load it up but there’s a problem now..
    I changed the bat file so it’ll match the sof exe file name but now the 1fx status line says something like please rename exe file to sof2mp.exe.
    Now as sof2mp.exe I can’t even get the game to run. :|
    I tried a few compatilibty modes when it was named sof2mp.exe but nothing really worked.

Seems I got it working, had to download a different sof2mp exe and so far it seems like it’s working.
    Just in case anyone is getting the same issues I have, try downloading that exe from here:
    boeboe.uk.to/pub/sof2mp.noGLXInfo.exe

punisher
    Keymaster

I will be redirecting you to Henkie.

Make a post in this category of the 1fx. forum.
    http://1fx.uk.to/forums/index.php?/forum/50-1fx-anticheat/

They’ll have more knowledge about the program then we have, and they’ll probably have a fix or solution for it.

N008
    Participant
    punisher wrote:
    I will be redirecting you to Henkie.

Make a post in this category of the 1fx. forum.
    http://1fx.uk.to/forums/index.php?/forum/50-1fx-anticheat/

They’ll have more knowledge about the program then we have, and they’ll probably have a fix or solution for it.
    Thanks for the help mate, I think I’ve got it to work. (that Henkie guy posted that link on their forums, for the exe, and it seems like it working as it should now.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.