Game – would you rather (family edition)

WARNING
  • Author
    Snake.uK
    Participant

[ATTACH=full]1665[/ATTACH]

Answers below …

ScarZ
    Participant

I would rather know how I am going to die, because if I know when, it will drive me crazy knowing exactly how long I have left.

punisher
    Keymaster
    ScarZ, post: 23586, member: 54 wrote:
    I would rather know how I am going to die, because if I know when, it will drive me crazy knowing exactly how long I have left.
    But if you know how you are going to die, and it’s going to be a thing, animal or human named …. then you’ll be fearing that for the rest of your life.
    Snake.uK
    Participant

I would rather know when then how. If i knew i was going to die a horrible way it would be terrifying.

punisher
    Keymaster

Exactly, this is btw depressed edition, instead of family edition. Xd

Snake.uK
    Participant
    punisher, post: 23592, member: 74 wrote:
    Exactly, this is btw depressed edition, instead of family edition. Xd

I’m like a ray of sunshine aint i ? Lol

Snake.uK
    Participant

Would you rather …

[ATTACH=full]1669[/ATTACH]

Answers below ….

punisher
    Keymaster
    Snake.uK, post: 23597, member: 296 wrote:
    Would you rather …

[ATTACH=full]1669[/ATTACH]

Answers below ….
    Easy answer…
    Sandpaper

Hot sauce burns as fuck, and blinds you + annoying tears that keep coming back.
    Experienced guy from. Not washing my hands after dinner. :D

Maestro
    Keymaster
    Snake.uK, post: 23578, member: 296 wrote:
    [ATTACH=full]1665[/ATTACH]

Answers below …

I would rather know how I will die, because if I know how I will die, it gives me chance to alter my fate, knowing when I will die gives me no info of value besides ofc living my life to the fullest up to that day. Ofc another interesting aspect would be, would it mean I would be like immortal till that day? But still by the virtue of knowing how specific this info is,- for example if the info is very specific that I will die from the tiger AT THE ZOO, I WILL JUST NEVER GO TO THE ZOO EVER!

BlastorZ
    Participant

I once had a one day gig at a old people house, or whatever you call it. Depressing as f**k. Please make it quick and painless, thanks.

Gun4hire
    Participant

Would you rather prefer to spend a hour with incests in a cage (with you in it) or a hour with snakes (aswell in the cage w/ you in it)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.