Application

Attention!
  • We are online! We hope you enjoy our new website.
  • Existing users should request a password recovery before logging in.
  • Bugs and/or glitches may still appear. Please make a post in the request forum when you find any bugs and/or glitches.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BlastorZ 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Past Clans : Have been leader from one of the top clans in SoF2 MP Demo in the golden days.
    You probably don’t believe it but there was a pretty big community around which just played MP_SHOP INF.
    Also played some 2v2 ladder Sof2 Full.

Where did you hear about us? : Coincidence really.

Why you want to join us : most importantly good community, secondly also good level of play

Recruiter*: /

punisher
    Keymaster

Somebody pick this up.

unnamed
    Participant

Hi ben, welcome
    I dont recall seeing you play on the server, is Ben your nickname?
    i remember a ben and seb (hs clan) playing on the 2vs2 tournament we had like a year and a half ago or so, u played vs Delic and Kassschaaf, if it is you that is. I have seen seb around though

btw ive also played the demo back then before the full game came out, for -=RUSH=- clan if that rings a bell. SHOP1 inf all the way baby

anyways, puni, so new recruits rules basically means everybody gets insta recruit if nobody objects and if they filled the join template correctly? (as Ben did)

BlastorZ
    Participant

Well, i think you tag up mate! Nowadays the recruitment process is simplified comparing to old times. So it’s been one week or so and nobody objected. So, tag up!

Mind that it’s ok to the server to be a bit empty these days, because people are still going back to school.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar