Activity in Silver

 WARNING
  • Author
    Posts
  • #39834
    Lady
    Participant

    I will be playing in our silver server, anyone with silver should join me :) Need some ideas that will get this server up and moving like our Gold server! :guntoting:

    #44996
    RUS
    Participant

    I’m ready for play! When?

    #44997
    Medvedik
    Participant

    Lady is It possible to disable the autodownload of the Silver server? My sof Silver crashes when It starts to download when i connect.

    #44998
    Snake.uK
    Participant
    DaRkNeSs wrote:
    Lady is It possible to disable the autodownload of the Silver server? My sof Silver crashes when It starts to download when i connect.

    You should be able to change the settings to “Allow Downloads :No” i think.

    #44999
    Medvedik
    Participant

    The option is not there with My Silver Version of sof m8. Idk why it is not there

    #45000
    ScarZ
    Participant
    DaRkNeSs wrote:
    The option is not there with My Silver Version of sof m8. Idk why it is not there

    Well, I turned it off anyways, no need for it to be on at the moment.

    #45001
    Snake.uK
    Participant

    Well from sunday im on holiday from work so i should get some free time to help get the silver server active.
    I have nit had the time to do much recently due to work and being so tired but fingers crossed on my holiday i can get some game time guys i do apologise for my lack of game time i have put in.

    #45002
    Medvedik
    Participant
    ScarZ wrote:
    DaRkNeSs wrote:
    The option is not there with My Silver Version of sof m8. Idk why it is not there

    Well, I turned it off anyways, no need for it to be on at the moment.

    Thank you ScarZ for the download disable on the silver server, now i can connect without a crash :dope: :tumbsup:

    #45003
    ScarZ
    Participant
    DaRkNeSs wrote:
    ScarZ wrote:
    DaRkNeSs wrote:
    The option is not there with My Silver Version of sof m8. Idk why it is not there

    Well, I turned it off anyways, no need for it to be on at the moment.

    Thank you ScarZ for the download disable on the silver server, now i can connect without a crash :dope: :tumbsup:

    Good deal, now we all just need to meet up in there sometime and get it hopping!

    #45004
    Storm
    Participant

    Yeah good idea..

    #45005
    Lady
    Participant
    Storm wrote:
    Yeah good idea..
    :goodpost:
    #45006
    BlastorZ
    Participant

    Can someone please share the differences from silver to gold? I play silver sometimes, but i don’t see much difference, other than some stuff missing like first person specing.

    #45007
    RUS
    Participant
    DimMakTzu wrote:
    Set a day or two a week that we designate for silver. Like Tuesdays and Thursdays silver server days. What’s everybody think?
    Good idea! I’m agree with this.. :goodpost:
    #45008
    Lady
    Participant
    BlastorZ wrote:
    Can someone please share the differences from silver to gold? I play silver sometimes, but i don’t see much difference, other than some stuff missing like first person specing.
    You nailed it lol. Oh and some weapons are missing. I think the damage settings are different as well.
    #45009
    Medvedik
    Participant
    Lady wrote:
    BlastorZ wrote:
    Can someone please share the differences from silver to gold? I play silver sometimes, but i don’t see much difference, other than some stuff missing like first person specing.
    You nailed it lol. Oh and some weapons are missing. I think the damage settings are different as well.

    Yea the MP5 is missing. I like that weapon a bit more then the AK :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.