Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zombie Clan Night

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by punisher, May 5, 2017.

1. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Xxx tommorow is just busy. Maybe i can cum in (side). Waddle

Maestro likes this.
  2. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

SHUT UP AND WADDLE TOMMORROW WITH ME! WE GONNA HAVE FUN! ELSE I WILL SUE YOU FOR BEING A HOMOPHOB!

Jasper likes this.
  3. Maestro

WE SHALL NEED TO DO IT AGAIN! PUNISHER SHOW THE YOUTUBE LINK HERE AND ITS FUCKING AMAZING I ALMOST NEVER LAUGHED YELLED LIKE A FUCKING CHILD IN MY LIFE LIKE THIS IN SOF 2 IT WAS A FUCKING SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL NIGHT FOR ALL OF US THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO!!!!!

4. Maestro

Daltz and punisher like this.
  5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Good games yesterday night, lots of fun and ofcourse something new, that we usually don't play.
    I'd love to do this with more people, as that brings in more mayham and a harder time to survive.

What would you guys like to have for the next Clan Night?

- Regular games (ctf, dm, tdm, inf, dem, elim, etc...)
    - Humans & Zombies (Same maps or other maps)
    - Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek explanations
    So hide and seek is fairly similar to Humans and Zombies, when it comes to having basically no weapons, and getting random weapons.

Seekers
    The name speaks for itself, the seekers have to seek for the hiders, find them and kill them with their knifes. The seekers get the following items besides a knife:
    • Briefcase: One of the seekers gets a briefcase, if i'm not mistaken it's the seeker that killed the most hiders the previous round, with this briefcase the seekers knife speed increases a lot, and you have basically no possibility to survive once you get into his blade.
    • MM1: The seeker that killed the first hider, will get an MM1, you know that big ass rocket launcher with 3 rounds, the seeker that gets the first kill gets this weapon, and with that he can shoot flamenades and slow down the hiders. The seeker will also get a lower gravity, which means he can jump higher and get catch up with the hiders easily.
    • Nades: Every seekers gets a pack of nades, each nade with a diffirent power: Teleport, launching, placing boxes, and some others.

Hiders
    The name also speaks for itself, but as you'll have to hide from the seekers. However, as this would make it a little boring the hiders can basically troll with the seekers, by stunning them with the knifes. This gives the hiders a speed boost for a few seconds and will slow down the seekers for a couple of seconds. You will also get a knife which you can throw whenever you stun a seeker, but you can't kill a seeker.
    The hiders also get a few items besides the knife:
    • RPG: If it's the same on gold, as it is for silver, then the person lasting the longest previous round will be granted with an RPG, if there are more survivers than it will be randomly given to one of those survivors. With the RPG the hider will get a speed boost whenever he is holding the RPG. The hider also gets 3 RPG bullets, which launches him into the air. This makes it possible to get up to roof, or other spots where you usually need to be boosted for.
    • M4: I'm not entirely sure if this is random, or the second survivor will be granted with the M4, but this gives you 3 shots, which slows down a seeker when you hit him. You will also get 3 M203 nades, which creates cages on impact with the ground. This can be used to cage in a seeker, or to boost yourself or others up to another spot, as you can get up on the rails of the cages when shot properly.
    • Default nade: this nade can be used to throw and knock seekers of a rail or something, can also be used to knock a seeker back a little when being chased.

The hide & seek explanation is for the once that do not know what Hide & seek is, besides hiding and seeking. If you'd like to check it out then i'd recommend playing on the 3D # Hide & Seek Server on Silver. Their server is based around that gametype, and even includes a lot of minigames. However be aware that they have 3D Only features, which means that some features are only made for the 3rd server, and we can't use them. e.g. they have something called "Monkeycage", where the dead hiders can play around, jump on boxes and such.

6. punisher

punisher Hacker

sorry for his post to last this long to be posted, but i have been blocked off for almost a day by our host for some reason, and couldn't get back in, unless i was on a vpn, but don't like entering login details through free vpn's.

7. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Again Zombies!!!

Maestro likes this.
  8. Maestro

WADDLE AGREES!

9. punisher

punisher Hacker

Same maps or diffirent once?
    If diffirent, what maps...

10. Maestro

LLOOOOOL bro but who is our main map sheff? :D:D I mean this is your kitchen bro plz make us some good meal my friend :D