Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zombie Clan Night Re-Run 20/5/2017 19:30 GMT

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by punisher, May 19, 2017.

1. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Unfortunately i did not have the time this week to prepare a mapcycle, so we'll be doing a re-run of last week.
    This means the same mapcycle and the same gametype (i think Hide & Seek would also work, but the maps are to open for that).

Mapcycle
    - The Castle (gerctfx)
    - Jordan Night (dark_jor)
    - The Arena (fu_arena)
    - Aimtrain at Night (mp_aimtrainnight)
    - Military Missile Facility (stuk_mp_mtf1)
    - The Quarry (thequarry2dark)

The clan night will start Tomorrow (saturday 20/5) at 19:30 GMT

The more people, the harder it is, the more fun it is, the more screaming you get. *ugh ugh maestro & slimshady ugh ugh*

Maestro and Malina like this.
  2. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

lol....I cant show up tomorrow, so Maestro needs new partner :p

3. punisher

punisher Hacker

to scared to play eh
    [​IMG]

SlimShady and Maestro like this.
  4. Malina

Malina VIP

Work?

Maestro likes this.
  5. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

Yes Yes Yes!

6. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

I will show up tonight!

Malina and Maestro like this.
  7. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOO WADDLE!!!! AND CONGRATZ ONCE AGAIN ON ONE MORE WADDLE IN YOUR FAM!!! :D (I mean it in a good and not perverted way my duckling friend!)

Malina and Jasper like this.
  8. punisher

punisher Hacker

pervert

Malina likes this.
  9. Malina

Malina VIP

I like it !!!!!

Maestro likes this.
  10. punisher

punisher Hacker

Even to not many people at first, i found it fun and eventually some randoms joined in.

Malina likes this.
  11. Malina

Malina VIP

Was again funnnny and amaziiiiiing !!!! Thank youuuu <3

Jasper and Maestro like this.
  12. Maestro

IT WAS AWESOME AS FUCK!!!!

Malina likes this.
  13. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Fucking WADDLE NIGHT!

SlimShady, Maestro and Malina like this.
  14. Maestro

Jasper baby celebration! GJ AND SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL TO THE CLAN AND FROM THE CLAN AND YOUR AMAZING FAMILY!

Malina likes this.
  15. punisher

punisher Hacker

Will try to do it with diffirent maps next time. :)

Hide & Seek
    Preferences to play this for a Clan Night?
    We played it on a few maps yesterday, but as the maps weren't edited for H&S, it wasn't giving you guys the best view of what it did.
    Also it's harder to learn, regarding the weapons.

Below is yet again the explanation to the weapons, the nades and to the roles of each team.
    I'd recommend to read this, as yesterday only Jasper & Me (punisher) knew what the weapons did as we both have some experience with the gametype from silver.

Examples of doing it wrong yesterday:
    - Maestro running with a knife while having an RPG. ( holding the RPG makes you run faster )
    - Maline chasing Maestro with a knife while having an MM1 ( MM1 makes you jump higher, thus making it easier to catch up with the person you are chasing. )
    - Shooting RPG bullets at the seeker. (RPG bullets are best used on yourself, as they launch you up. They'll only knock the seeker back a little bit and has more impact on yourself then on the seeker ).
    - Shooting an M203 bullet right infront of your feet, or directly on a seeker. ( Cages won't be made when a person is in the way, there needs to be some space for it to deploy in order to trap somebody. )
    - Nobody was knifing the seeker (You can knife the seeker, it stuns him making him slow and making you faster + giving you a throwable knife which does the same thing when you hit him )
    - Throwing Teleport nade at random places ( Use it to catch up with people )
    - Launch nade to what the fuck you were doing with that ( Use it to catch up with people, or to boost yourself to something )
    - Helicopter knife?? ( Briefcase makes you knife faster, making a "Helicopter" sound (according to maestro), the risk for the hider to charge that seeker is higher as it's an instant kill once that seeker catched on to you )
    - HIDE!!!!!! ( it's hide and seek, so the main purpose it to hide and stay out of the view of the seeker. )
    - Boost Spots (The gametype is made so that teamwork can be necessairy but with RPG, M4, MM1, LAunc nades etc... you can easily boost yourself on spots where a single person can't get up to. Use your imagination and try to get to somewhere up high.)

Hide & Seek explanations
    So hide and seek is fairly similar to Humans and Zombies, when it comes to having basically no weapons, and getting random weapons.

Seekers
    The name speaks for itself, the seekers have to seek for the hiders, find them and kill them with their knifes. The seekers get the following items besides a knife:
    • Briefcase: One of the seekers gets a briefcase, if i'm not mistaken it's the seeker that killed the most hiders the previous round, with this briefcase the seekers knife speed increases a lot, and you have basically no possibility to survive once you get into his blade.
    • MM1: The seeker that killed the first hider, will get an MM1, you know that big ass rocket launcher with 3 rounds, the seeker that gets the first kill gets this weapon, and with that he can shoot flamenades and slow down the hiders. The seeker will also get a lower gravity, which means he can jump higher and get catch up with the hiders easily.
    • Nades: Every seekers gets a pack of nades, each nade with a diffirent power: Teleport, launching, placing boxes, and some others.

Hiders
    The name also speaks for itself, but as you'll have to hide from the seekers. However, as this would make it a little boring the hiders can basically troll with the seekers, by stunning them with the knifes. This gives the hiders a speed boost for a few seconds and will slow down the seekers for a couple of seconds. You will also get a knife which you can throw whenever you stun a seeker, but you can't kill a seeker.
    The hiders also get a few items besides the knife:
    • RPG: If it's the same on gold, as it is for silver, then the person lasting the longest previous round will be granted with an RPG, if there are more survivers than it will be randomly given to one of those survivors. With the RPG the hider will get a speed boost whenever he is holding the RPG. The hider also gets 3 RPG bullets, which launches him into the air. This makes it possible to get up to roof, or other spots where you usually need to be boosted for.
    • M4: I'm not entirely sure if this is random, or the second survivor will be granted with the M4, but this gives you 3 shots, which slows down a seeker when you hit him. You will also get 3 M203 nades, which creates cages on impact with the ground. This can be used to cage in a seeker, or to boost yourself or others up to another spot, as you can get up on the rails of the cages when shot properly.
    • Default nade: this nade can be used to throw and knock seekers of a rail or something, can also be used to knock a seeker back a little when being chased.

Jasper likes this.