Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Problems visiting our website? send a mail to tech@houseofpainserver.com

unban King please

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OG`, Jan 31, 2020.

1. OG`

OG` New Member

He was accidentally banned today for 999999999 mins, hes a good dude, i think it spawn killing or something for the reason. i joke with friends about them hacking, i think it may have had something to do with it too. also what can i do to get admin status in the server, ive played the game for MANY years, im a fair person etc. anyway thats all.

Attached Files:

Maestro likes this.
  2. Tyler

Tyler Clan Member
    Clan Member

It looks like you’re on the wrong forums. This is the House of Pain and not the House of Boom forum. The correct link is in your screenshot. Goodluck, but you guys are also welcome on the House of Pain servers.

Maestro likes this.
  3. OG`

OG` New Member

lol, thanks guys, i do play on yalls server as well, lets keep the game alive! :)

Maestro likes this.
  4. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member Forum Moderator

FAKE NEWS ALERT! We have unbanned your friend now and you can both join and play xD

Meanwhile in other news @punisher [REDACTED] is impeached because a whistleblower who's name we can't say (wikileaks say his name starts with M and finishes with O), has formed a secret echelon to impeach the HoP President.

edit: Highly classified information has been redacted as it's a threat to national security. - An unknown instance with power.

#4 Maestro, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2020
    punisher likes this.