Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Problems visiting our website? send a mail to tech@houseofpainserver.com

Susan Wojcicki The CEO of Youtube

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maestro, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member Forum Moderator

Let's welcome the most incompetent so called CEO feminist of Youtube who sucks ass. SHE IS A FUCKING CEO AND SHE BELIEVES THAT PEOPLE ARE AMAZINGLY SEXISTS! SHE IS A FUCKING CEO OF WHOLE DAMN YOUTUBE WTF!!?!?!?!?!!!!

Thanks to this bitch a lot of youtube creators are getting banned from youtube etc etc (ESPECIALLY CONSERVATIVES...). Like I mean everyone knows how sucky Youtube has become lately. Either way so lets look at what she did...

She fucking created her OWN youtube channel! So guys either way if you have some shit to express to her and her youtube policies plz be kind to do so as I've done my job already in a very loving fashion... OHHH AND BTW LOOK AT THE RATINGS FOR THESE VIDEOS! EVERYONE FUCKING HATES HER LOOOOL! HER VIDS ARE ABSOLUTE CRINGEFEST!

Even the " Rock " cheered susan up in this video what a fucking bitch made nigga!

My comments to this vid:
    " Wtf are all these fags on the video doing? When I will see Susan fucking talking about some real ass shit homeboye? "

" OMFG WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!?!?!? "​

My comments to this vid:

" So tell me were these youtubers bunch of yes men or were they courageous enough to tell you what exactly is so fucking wrong with youtube like it's becoming a censorship state for leftist snowflakes? I hope you did not only meet trans, homo and other minorities like in your previous video where only people featured on your vids were somekind of pendejos, morons, especially that sellout Rock guy. I hoped that at least Rock had some balls left, but working with Vin Diesel fucked him up real bad. "​

2. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

smh dont make fun of vin, he's the only reason i even watch fast and furious nowadays. /s

and yes, everything is now getting demonetized, censored, from fucking politians to people like Boris, pewdiepie, hell, some tech youtubers, i've seen a video for fucking CHARITY for the shooting in Vegas get demonetized, you swear atleast once and that's it, no more fucking ads on your videos, and guess who has all of them? LGBT fags.

ps: I have no problem against someone being gay,trans, lesbian, bisexual or w/e, I have a problem against people who are gay/trans/lesbian/bisexual and whenever you debate with them, they will ALWAYS bring out the 'you are sexist' bs, feminists think that people who are trans and 'go out' with it deserve a fucking hero award, the fuck did that hero do? Did he fight in vietnam or something? Did he fight against ISIS?

Maestro likes this.
  3. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Not just the gays, trans, etx... Also the africans, latins and asians bringing up the racism card and than screaming nigga or white boy to you.

Maestro and Gun4hire like this.
  4. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

the entire pewdiepie 'nigger' situation... smh we've people like idubbbz who uses 'nigger faggot' on a daily basis, then felix says it once, (in the heat of the moment, even) everyone just goes batshit crazy, that Firewatch developer cunt, even though I liked that game.

Maestro likes this.
  5. Maestro

Wow guys you both making just epic fucking points great job! Hopefully either Youtube becomes more loyal to its creators or soon some new platform will replace and compete with it. RN youtube CEO thinks she got it all handled like Youtube can never fail... that untill she looks at recent NFL ratings and stadiums.... THEY ARE EMPTY! People are waking up to this bullshit reality and becoming more fierce in their stance against political correctness and race baiting.

6. punisher

punisher Hacker

Twitch is profiting from it already, hearing a lot. Of yters moving over to twitch.

Gun4hire and Maestro like this.
  7. Maestro

Yeah this is great man! But is Twitch not politically correct? And besides the problem with twitch maybe it's like more of gaming platform and not vlogging platform if you see what I mean? So hopefully twitch then adds this function as well asap.

8. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

vlogging nowadays: hey sup guys jake paul here, join my giveaway

Maestro likes this.
  9. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

These are their street soldiers, you dont want to meet guy at 1,33 in dark alleyway... :D

10. punisher

punisher Hacker

Vlogging is popular on Twitch too, it's not just gaming related stuff to twitch. If i'm not mistaken one of the categories for vlagging is named "IRL", also a bunch of korean and japanese people with their eating channel is popular on twitch.

Medvedik and Maestro like this.
  11. Maestro

Sounds good!

12. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

это типа такой топик про твою сестричку???....

Maestro likes this.
  13. Medvedik

Medvedik Active Member
    Server Regular

Eating channel on Twitch... omg lol. :D Maybe soon in 2k18 they make also a pooping channel where they make you watch how they take a shit? lol

Maestro likes this.
  14. Maestro

WHAHAHAHAHAAH NICELY SAID :D

15. punisher

punisher Hacker

Search the category Social Eating on Twitch. Mainly asian people just eating noodles, cake, meat and stuff like that.

16. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

I don't really find this funny, you stream what you want.

17. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

Speaking of IRL streams, I've frequently watch a drummer on it, maybe you've heard of him, maybe no: 8bitdrummer
    he makes drum covers of songs

Maestro likes this.
  18. Maestro

Okay so I guess Twitch could be an alternative to YT then. Hopefully they won't have this liberal system in place.

19. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

nah, i doubt that twitch is going collapse anytime soon, esports and the gaming scene in general is growing, twitch is only profiting.

punisher likes this.
  20. punisher

punisher Hacker

Twitch is an alternative to youtube. It wasn't even a concurrent of youtube untill youtube made them their concurrent by implementing live streams to their own platform a few years ago. It were completely diffirent platforms (one live streaming and saving your unedited clips or saving parts of your live stream for e.g. clipping awesome parts of your live stream), while youtube was mainly video sharing, usually edited, and a lot of unedited videos were usually livestreams from twitch. Now it's just youtubers moving from youtube to twitch to get their ad revenue which they aren't getting from youtube anymore. Or them youtubers just sell out with gambling websites and get their ad revenue back from them.

Maestro and Gun4hire like this.