Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOF 2 Survival Horror Mod Clan Night

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by Maestro, Jan 8, 2017.

?

When are you able to play?

1. I can play ONLY Saturday (14.01.2017)

2. I can play ONLY Sunday (15.01.2017)

3. I can play at either one of these days (both days suit me to play)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Was about to ask about it, lol.
    Thanks, and i'm really looking forward into playing this.

Maestro likes this.
  2. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Clan Night Starts in a little more than 1,5 hours away from now!

Thanks everybody who voted all the rescources have been provided and we anticipate everybody who can to have fun with us! :)

3. Tan

Tanja New Member
    A FRIEND VIP

All, I was suppose to host this event since DL is at work, however, I am having PC issues and can not get my SOF2 to run. DL is contacting MR2 to see if he can host instead. Please bare with me as we try to resolve this issue next 15 mins or so. Thanks!

Maestro likes this.
  4. punisher

punisher Hacker

Yeah, no problem. Mr2 is doing a fairly good job.

5. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

Great mod guys, but zombies could be a bit nerfed, it legit took punisher one hit to infect me, whereas i was trying to infect M@estro for 15 seconds straight and I still failed. Survival mod could also be better, is it possible to make it even darker so you could easily hide in a corner?

6. punisher

punisher Hacker

Agree, a. Bunch of glitches and bugs.
    It took me. Like 1 hit from 5m away to infect lets say hitman, while it took me 15 hits while basically licking tornados balls to get him infected.

Also door glitches were annoying af, and the sprinting feels like im gliding and pushes me to the right.

Also is it possible to play these gametypes on lets sya jor1, because it got fairly boring after playing it twice.

In overall nicely done tho, i liked the concept of it. :)

Zombies was basically human $ zombies from rpm but hardcore mode. And killer was basically hide and seek from. Rpm in hardcore mode.

7. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Yes guys thanks for all your feedback we really do appreciate it. From my experience I can tell you that DL really worked a lot and does a great job listening to you guys and making adjustments! He is extremely dilligent and has a very keen attention to detail just as I have. Puni, Slim, RUS and Hitman in particular thank you for your in depth feedback also major thanks to Delic, Jasper and forgive anyone who I didn't mention in terms of providing us great feedback that allows us to clean up some unpolished spots (also thanks to Malina and Helene for the VERY first test of this mod ever! You are also terrific girls!). Thank you for all your time you also devoted and spent with us. There is no way around it the event wasn't up to my and DL standards and we should've got more preparation into it. Lets tackle elephant in the room,- without question DL should've been there, also as I should've helped him enough to polish at least the zombie mod to a degree where the gameplay is really optimal!

Still we are working hard to deliver you the best SOF2 horror mod ever so stay tuned. We have learned a lot from this event and we surely will present you an amazing mod at the next joint event and particularly what concerns the zombie situation. BUT NONETHELESS we had amazing fun which I recorded and want to share with you guys here, lots of laughs and giggles so enjoy my friends!

NB! Respective servers and forums info and links are in the video description and video posted both on HoP/Maestro channels and as well can be used my MDK on any platform however they wish freely!

WE WILL BE BACK!

Gun4hire likes this.
  8. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

good shit right here

Maestro likes this.