Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOF 2 Survival Horror Mod Clan Night

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by Maestro, Jan 8, 2017.

?

When are you able to play?

1. I can play ONLY Saturday (14.01.2017)

2. I can play ONLY Sunday (15.01.2017)

3. I can play at either one of these days (both days suit me to play)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

So hello there peeps! Time of tests is now completely over!
    The SOF2 Ultimate Horror Mod experience is finally here!

We have at last finished up the mods and now we feel we are ready to present the ultimate fruit of MDK and HoP cooperation in terms of fully developed Horror mod which now consists of Killer Surivor mod and Zombie Plague mod.

Above is a poll. Since the games will be played exactly around 19:00-20:00 UK TIME (we will update you with specified hour later in the week) we ask every one of you to tell if you are available to play around the specified time on Saturday/Sunday/Or both days suit you! So please vote!!! This is very important since this way we will pick the day when this clan night will be played meaning either Saturday or Sunday!

The extremely exciting mapcycle is the following:
    1. Shop5,- 15 minutes l Modified version of the map (Killer Mod)
    2. Finca4,- 15 minutes (Zombie Mod)
    3. Liner,- 15 minutes (Killer or Zombie mod). This map may not be included in the MC!
    4. Abyss,- 15 minutes l DL custom made map 1 (Killer Mod)
    5. Surprise custom made map 2,- 15 minutes (Zombie Mod)

*At least spare an hour of your time to play, but people can play for how much they want if they want more!​

The custom map links will be added by DL ASAP after he adds some finishing touches to them!!!

This game is very much enjoyable on TS so we urge everyone who wants to come into TS,- so be there to have an amazing team experience :)!!! Just in case for this special event I (M@estro) will be on TS, but I will also record my gameplay footage with my facecam and TS so by going in the channel with me you agree that your voice will be captured and will also appear on youtube in my video as we play through the game. The video will be placed on my and HoP channel and all creative rights to it will belong to the mentioned YT channels!

#1 Maestro, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Maestro

Also I want to thank DL from the bottom of my heart for an awesome cooperation between two clans! We also thank every person who ever tested and played this mod you guys are unreal this is all possible thanks to you! DL calls me asshole sometimes and I think he is a pedant sometimes :D. What an awesome combination we have! But DL in all seriousness mad respect to you bro for taking a listen to my vision and ideas and without you it wouldn't be possible at all. You put in tremendous coding/creative effort to create this stuff for people to enjoy this will be never forgotten and THANK YOU!

[​IMG]

Del!c likes this.
  3. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Great stuff, unfortunately i cant play on both days. But im sure this is the first of many so ill be on the next one!

Maestro likes this.
  4. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Great!
    I can only play saturday.

Maestro likes this.
  5. AluSagat77

AluSagat77 Active Member
    S-Admin Clan Member Member of the month

6. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Not sure if I will be there, but lets see.

Btw Maestro you should just pick a day so we dont have this and CW at same day :)

Maestro likes this.
  7. Maestro

Yes sure, but didn't you have it scheldued by fridays now? Or you want to scheldue something this weekend?

8. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Did you just like me for this reply Mae? Please lets have higher standards ok :D ? UNLIKE ME NOW :D

9. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

CW times depends how is my own schedule, I dont yet know for sure how my weekend will play out, but we will probably have the next CW fri-su this weekend. Just pick someday and I wil pick after you...but this only works with picking dates you know..not with the ladys :D

10. Maestro

I liked your post since you said you may be there!

Sure I know storm. Thankfully I wasn't flaked on in my life yet :D. But not all my dates ended at the end of the night with sex and that's something I hate even more that's why I don't date anymore :D. We either fuck or it's fuck you bitch :D.

Now concerning the task at hand lets do it like this. If you won't do this CW this friday for sure, then I will close this out Thursday night with final results so you have Friday to prepare your post. Or you can do it Friday?

Storm likes this.
  11. Maestro

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO NOT FUCK ON THE FIRST DATE!

OR IN HOP CASE LIFE IS TO SHORT TO NOT FUCK ON THE FIRST CLAN NIGHT!​

12. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

what would sang this performer, if on the first date fucked him..
    dont like that niggas philosophy..

13. Maestro

Okay so the final time and date for the event will be:

This Saturday 14/01 at 19:00 UK TIME!

MDK WARZONE SERVER IP: 8.2.122.144:20100

Be sure to check for further updates on map links and aditional info from DL in this topic!​

Itzcoatl likes this.
  14. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

I'll try to be there, couldnt make it the past once, so ima try hard to make it this time.

Maestro likes this.
  15. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

You dont date anymore ? :D Somehow I find this very amusing, I agree thou, dating can be hellish experience :D :D
    Hahahha :D. Yeah many woman like this attitude, aim right between the legs !

Ok nice that you did pick a date, I will probably have scrim at sunday then. Not sure If I can come at saturday to zombie war.

16. Maestro

Let me tell you a story.

I went out with a 10/10 totally fucking hot chick drop dead gorgeous for me and one of the most gorgeous girls I maybe seen in my life. She was a dancer and I could say she was like a model looking or actress looking hot. I basically cold approached this girl this same day so that same evening we went to have a late cup of tea. Now it did seem she was into me and I am not a guy who bullshits myself with women since at that time I probably cold approached like 1000 girls if not more, studied all there is to study about women and their psychology and behaviors and tested it in real life.

So I was walking with her to her home and when we were about to say goodbye I tried to kiss close her, but she kinda gave me cheek so it was akward as fuck. Now at the time I felt good and thought I had something on my hand. Later I did some mistakes tho, like overtexting with her etc, but when I saw her one more time she actually told me she didn't find me funny, didn't like me and didn't see me interesting. So I was like wtf then you were wasting my and yours time and sitting for hours at the cafe? She said she didn't want to offend me so she was acting all the time. She even said she was faking her laughter. And sure I understood that, women are fucking incredible actors and emotional manipulators of top degree where they WANT and if they want ofc. Just as guys can be as well, but women are more in touch with emotional side of manipulation than guys generally. But any guy who says he knows his woman or women in general most likely doesn't know her or them at all. Either way she was either A. Lying since she basically did like me from the beginning, but I fucked it up by overpursuing her via text and phonecalls. or B. She didn't really like me at the date and really did fake all her positive reactions. Most likely I did put her off tho and she was lying as well so a bit of both. But that experience hurt as fuck for a few weeks even. It's really fucking tough to please me when it comes to beauty but to my eyes she was perfect. I wanted her SO bad. And it fucking sucks it's one of the most terrible experience a man can go through.

And it's experiences like this that also do teach you a lot, but in essence it all could be much more easy if I was EXTREMELY direct like I am now with women. I want woman physically I ain't gonna fucking sit in friendzone or like even try to go on multiple dates with her, or even date her for that matter. I can say something like "I see you want to kiss me now honey" like in a few minutes of meeting a woman and just go with it. Just in case tho that doesn't mean I am a manwhore or have lots of women in my life, on the contrary, I appreciate one great woman much more than 10 good looking but not great women I am just stating the power I have within to say what I want directly to any woman no matter how hot she is. And I haven't been with a woman intimately for a long long time already and I fucking love SEX, but I think it's even great since I am working a lot on improving my life and my goals and my dreams.

Storm likes this.
  17. MDK_DL

MDK_DL Member
    Server Regular A FRIEND VIP

Hi, I am a public presence.

You are welcome Maestro...

punisher and Maestro like this.
  18. Maestro

Forgot to call me asshole tho...

19. MDK_DL

MDK_DL Member

Hello all,

The maps can be downloaded @ the following links
    http://www.mentallydisturbedkillers.com/mdk_abyss.pk3
    http://www.mentallydisturbedkillers.com/mdk_plague.pk3

The menu fix for the use key can be fixed by adding this file into the MDK folder. Be sure to also have the MDK_1.0L mod as well
    http://www.mentallydisturbedkillers.com/mdk_mod_1.0L_patch.pk3

The mod can be downloaded here
    http://mentallydisturbedkillers.com/downloads/category/5-mods?download=51:mdk-mod-1-0l

Maestro one of the changes you will likely notice is due to the radar fix, it may be cool to have or not, let me know. I will modify anything as needed.

I hope everyone has a good time today!

Maestro likes this.
  20. MDK_DL

MDK_DL Member

Just a quick note,, there was an issue with my internet connection earlier so the files may have been uploaded corrupted. I have resolved the issue, if you have downloaded them before just re-download and override.

Thanks!

Maestro likes this.