Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Socio- Political/Economical Corner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Storm, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

YESSSS MAN I HAVE WATCHED IT IN FULL RECENTLY I KNOW ALL OF THIS ALREADY! MAGNIFICENT STUFF MAN THANKS!

He fucking mopped the floor with her, just like Trump did Hitlery!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I would recommend you also this channel Storm. At least just subscribe there it is awesome channel. And what it does say right now that shall I say... We could see Italy leaving the EU...?? :D

2. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

3. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Well I dont know know much about italian politics, but I would say it s highly unlikely that they will leave EU. Their situation is entirely different than that of Britains. First off they are deeper in Eu, and they are euro country which is huge factor. Also they have very high national debt level,
    and likely they wish to EU to become superstate with international debt guarantees, which means that whole euro area would be responsible of paying national debts. This is same in whole southern EU area, which are more heavily indebted compared to more industrious northern half of EU.

I wouldnt bet 1 euro, that they leave EU. In short, even if they would leave euro and EU, they wouldnt got much hope to escape their heavy debt load, their best hope is to stay inside and drive for superstate. My 2 cents :)

Maestro likes this.
  4. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

If you dont remember anything else from this thread, just remember one thing; CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

That sure is the one thing getting started ! :D

Maestro likes this.
  5. Maestro

Great vid ye, I've seen parts of it and now see all of it thank you Storm! I noticed that the interviewer wanted to seem like a douche and make it seem that he can mock Peterson, but he again, like the rest of them, either had to succumb to the notion that he simply has no arguments against Peterson, or he was simply at least to a degree persuaded to the otherwise. This happened to Russel Brand as well. Peterson is a cold blooded debate killer. I have not yet seen a man of this kind for sure.

To add something to you as well I love this speaker and he says some very interesting stuff... About Canada and its prime minister. GREAT VIDEO!

6. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Well this guy seems to be focused on issue of immigration ( or refugee politics ), and therefore the range of issues he speaks of is quite Limited.

I would not be worried about immigration, but there is huge problem with it, if you combine it with unlimited system of democracy.

Since when the 'newcomers' gets enough numbers, they can vote property off from the 'old population', and therefore uproot the said country.

Good example of succesful immigration is that of United States in 1800's. They took immigrants from areas that had similar culture, religion and education. The newcomes did assimilate very fast. Also the scope of taxation and democracy was more Limited compared to these days, so the newcomes *had* to assimilate or not make it. There is lesson here to be learned.

Ahh also when there are more than 1 ethnic/religion group ( with about same size or close enough ) living inside same state with system of unlimited democracy, they tend to vote in blocks; When people end up in struggle situation, they tend to gang up with their own kind.
    You can already see the symptons of it in Europe and America. Also there are historical examples, that of Balkan countries or african countries which did vote the property off along racial lines ( e.g rhodesia/Zimbabwe ) or south africa.

Also in smaller scale; in prisons the inmates almost always organize themselves along racial lines when they feel threatened.

Anyhow, democracies should develop to be more Limited, just to avoid these situations. The more I study it, the more I think so.

Maestro likes this.
  7. The Tempest

The Tempest Active Member

Maestro and Storm like this.
  8. The Tempest

9. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Tnx for the news, but I would be willing to bet small sum of money, that you did vote for it :) ( brexit )?

Todays lesson; Wise man did once say that independency is always WISE course, no matter the motive.

Btw, that daily mail site, it was laggy hell hole experience for me :D

10. Maestro

11. The Tempest

Yes, I did vote for Brexit - there's good things and bad things about it, same as any big choice. I really don't think there will be problems regarding trade. Germany has said they'll still trade with us (someone has to sell their fancy cars) and I'm sure most other countries will too - it may benefit both parties not to have so many rules. If you're doing successful business then they won't let being 'Non EU' stop it. Money always wins in the end...plus China will deal with anyone as they make most of the things now. I think little will actually change for the UK, despite the 'doom and gloom' forecasts of the people who want to stay in EU.

Our biggest problem at the moment is the HUGE mouth of Boris Johnson. The guy is a total idiot who speaks without thinking, just to hear his own voice. He's so far up Theresa May's ass we can only see the soles of his shoes.

Maestro, Storm and SlimShady like this.
  12. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Good points, your country is not in bad situation at all concerning all this trade talk. UK has trade deficit with EU ( EU countries make lot of money from UK ), therefore EU wants to keep trade rolling as it is, as EU benefits more from it at the moment.
    So in this light, it is very unlikely to have any trade sanctions from EU's part. If it were small country with positive trade balance leaving, in that case EU might stuff it's mouth full of sand and fuck it in the ass ( to make warning example ).

Funny that you did mention Boris, since he has been utterly overshadowed by the Donald.

It has actually comical effect to see these two at the screen same time ( since they have similar body build and hair ):D

Maestro likes this.
  13. Maestro

Great and a bit upsetting video. Stefan even cries at the end of it. Let's hope it will all go well eventually

14. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

I have great respect for Stefan, I think him to be one of the most important
    and inspiring intellectuals of the day. I probably agree 80 % of his past podcasts
    if I would have to put number on it.

That SAID, this pacifist peaceful parenting that he think solves all the problems in
    the world is just not something that you can use in every instance. By this I mean there is
    always people who are not affected by such philosophy or care or believe on it.
    Against such people, state or system you need to be strong and be at the readiness to defend
    your rights and freedoms, this might even mean being confrontational to the point of violence
    at the utmost end of abusive situation.

He is doing good work with the libertarian anti-marxist stand, but I would not want to have man like that next to me in bad situation, If you get into or have to fight you don't cry and hope that they just leave you alone. With bullies you bunch them back, harder if possible. He is good with talking and thinking, but useless in fight. Now what I said above is not in any way related to situation in Syria. It just overall his milkshake attitude.

15. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

This beautiful and sentimental song from Sabaton suits well your video about Molyneux @Maestro

Its made for 'the thirty years war'', but it suits well in present day also , why not.

16. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

The latest cry video from this cry baby. Again I appreciate his work conserning other issues, but conserning russia... I mean this guy needs some balls. Bowing before Putins throne is hardly in line with his libertarian world view. I suspect he is in for take from russian information arm..has to be tidy sum.
    It didint came to nuclear war where his little daugher would die didint it Stefan ?

I mean samekind of fear mongering you can see at russian tv.
    How to find shelter in case of nuclear war, what food to buy, how to prepare ...etc. People need to stop this kind of propaganda.

Russians have been shooting those missiles for years now in middleeast, now that somebody else is doing it, everyone is shitting in their pants ! :D

ps. at least the vid is not grey and he aint crying

17. Maestro

I will read and write my thoughts later here. For now just a quick post. I love this rant from Alex Jones! GJ from him for real! I LOVE HOW HE SWEARED!

18. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

I guess they are not friends anymore. Holyy crap he really beats Trump down...

Trumps decision hitting Syria government will be shown on his poll numbers no doubt. The Critical mass of Trump supporters came
    from the realm of these conservative/libertarian media outlets ( people like Alex Jones, Molyneux etc. ) and if he loses that support..
    well lets say his political career is over after one term of presidency, no doubt about it now.

But if something good came up about this all, its the all too apparent reality of these before mentioned medias being paid by Kreml.
    Since these medias allways attack any power of that resist Russian political agenda. I guess Trump proved on the other hand, that he is
    not russian puppet.

Grr I need to find some new libertarian outlets to follow, one that is not being in russian pocket. Any ideas? No CNN is not an option :D

#98 Storm, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  19. The Tempest

Storm is right; there's a lot of 'total nuclear war' scare stories going about and we know it will never happen. We're seeing the worst side of the internet and media now - the ability to quickly spread panic to gullible people.

Our PM is getting some stick at the moment for not first notifying parliament of her intention to attack Syria - she naturally says 'there was no time' but we all know that by the time she'd called Parliament and held discussions and votes, Trump would already have struck and she'd be left out..and she wouldn't want that. One of our local newspapers was calling her 'Trump's poodle' lol. They're right!! :)

Also been some reports of Syrian doctors saying that people weren't gassed at all but were suffering from lack of oxygen caused by living undergound and the effects of dust storms, etc. Showing a pic of a child with an oxygen mask on is no proof of chemical attack at all.

Now that the weapon inspectors are in, we'll see what happens - assuming evidence hasn't been tampered with or removed...or added.

It will all die down eventually when the next 'sensational' story happens. It always does.

20. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

CNN take down, funny video. But when they will add or Putins or Alex Jones face on that takedown ?! :D

Maestro likes this.