Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sniper fest Clan Night

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by The Tempest, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Okay here's the official 'Give us a Sniper Night' thread. We already have a few people who would like this and a bit of sneaking around, stalking, camping and hiding would make a nice change from the usual mad 'in your face' battles. We could still have a few quick battles like Xmas Alley with knives to break up the sniper maps.

Maps I like..Valley Of The Kings and Arab City. Highwire too has been suggested. Basically any map that's big enough to hide in and sneak about. That city map we had on the cycle where we used to play CTF - was it HK1? The one with all the balconies (see pic), that would also be a good sniper map. Any misty jungle maps would be good too.

Sniper guns only..maybe smoke nades too

Soldier_of_Fortune_II_Double_Helix-s4.jpg

Mapcycle:
    - VoK
    - Arab City
    - tb_Highwire
    - The SP HK map
    - mc_do (city map with building, we have played the map a bunch of times during cn's)
    - tb_hellsbells (or UK Swimmingpool, we have played that one where you can get underneath the swimmingpool and tribunes, and such)
    - Jor1 Extended? (You can get up towers and such)
    -
    -

#1 The Tempest, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
    Medvedik likes this.
  2. Kaasschaaf

Kaasschaaf Active Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Great idea Temp! I do remember playing a sniper map on clannights. It was a bit like Jor, but much bigger and with many different height levels etc. I'm sure that will be a great addition. Maybe someone knows which map i mean, you can't miss that one!

N008 likes this.
  3. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Im in!

Please add Hellsbells too. The one with the skycrapers around a pool in the middle. Its not that big but lots of fun! Used to play DM on this map with all weapons but with snipers only im sure its fun too.

You can download it on that super awesome link kaasschaaf send in the chat with practically every map known to mankind. Here it is again: http://gerfanion.g.free.fr/maps/

its the tb_hellsbells one btw

#3 Del!c, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    Maestro likes this.
  4. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

ty for making one Temp, I'll simply add the Maps we've gather on the main topic above.
    @Unknown map, it's idd an hk map, but im not sure which one it was. I know Eric was working on it, but had issue's with invisible thing, so we added it as a cn map once to test it out.

So only sniper (MSG) and a smoke nade + knife (no throwing).

5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

I seem to have issue's the the download website, delic send me.
    I know i've downloaded basically every map before, but i changed pc's and don't think i've backed those downloads up.
    When i download it just redirects back and doesn't download.