Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Punisher Sole Leader + Management Job Application!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Maestro, May 30, 2017.

1. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

aight, changed it in that case.

These tasks are still available for people to help us with.

Maestro likes this.
  2. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

gIVE THE social media to maestro, that should be interesting! :D..he is born to do it!

Maestro likes this.
  3. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Allright guys, please send the servers details im a PM to me. If there's something urgent to be done, just send a messge on whatsapp or in a PM here. I might not read the forum all the time you know...

Maestro likes this.
  4. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

pm me ur wapp number, lost it :v

Maestro likes this.
  5. Itzcoatl

Itzcoatl Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Member Management

So, I'm event manager and not mc implementor? ok ok :-D

6. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

lol rip

7. punisher

punisher Hacker

You said something similar to" mapcycle implementor or else promotion / demotion and event manager. ",:)

8. Itzcoatl

Itzcoatl Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Member Management

;-) but np it's the same for me.. I just want to help :p

Malina likes this.
  9. punisher

punisher Hacker

3 would be to much imo, unless you really want to have 3 tasks.
    Anyhow once i'm back and have enough time, i'll be informing all people about their tasks.

Will need some time to setup certain forum section, ranks and ftp groups up for people to use.

Malina and Itzcoatl like this.
  10. Malina

Malina VIP

xD

11. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Okay guys so right now we do have our team together nicely. Any other and new management positions shall be opened in accord to a real need from leadership aka @punisher or newly created real need in the future. But for now with the post below I think I managed to summize all duties in a complete fashion, but remember that final decision if these ranks for management will be in place are on punisher as well. As Lady was inactive I managed promotions suggestions for her, so now it's a last suggestion to punisher as tornado shall be taking this duty over, but for now then as part of my last duty, I do think all these people who I suggest to assign staff/sysop rank have basically the same amount of duties as I have for example, so it would be unfair with all the work they have to do I am the part of management and they are not. But ofc still Punisher can change it all. @BlastorZ I assigned part time on his duties assisting as S-admin as he isn't that active on forums etc, ofc when he will be he can be assigned by leadership to management if he takes more duties. @Malina does amazing great job handling social media is a lot, but ofc if she takes some more duties in demand also in the future as by punisher accord she could be also considered to management, as for now ofc the social media is a big job, I do not in any way belittle it, but still some more additional duties needed. @RUS basically the same with part time YT channel!

If @punisher approves this suggestion, then moving forward remember that all management has to do their due dilligence in their duties and if not punisher can remove anyone from management failing to do their job, or from this list below if any of S-Admins also fails to do their job at least to their ability they have assigned to it now (for example not doing anything even part-time!). So punisher, your say brotha, and I really think right now it's looking very bright and neat and nice for our lovely clan and we do have basically all positions full that we needed and some more managers/moderators can be added later after this current round of recruitment or when Eric and Kelly return to a more fulltime positions etc, but right now I know that a lot of our members are itching to really start digging into their duties in an official manner! So if you say yes to this concept brotha, then the first magnificent round is done and WE NEED ALL TO GO TO WORK :D!

Punisher
    Leader / Management / Staff / Sysop
    • Forum Maintenance ( Spam free forums, correct topic sections, helping users with any issues they may have on the forums etc. )
    • HoP Website Issues ( Site downtime, site blocking, emails, forum technical issues, adding new features etc. )
    • Server Maintenance ( Dealing with mod updates, server issues, server downtime etc. )
    • Recruitment Manager ( Developing and maintaining HoP recruitment policy )
    • Part Time Clan Events / Tournament Manager ( From time to time creating special events or tournaments for HoP, or helping out )
    • Mostly Responsible Member For Clan Night Events For HoP
    • Part Time YouTube Channel Manager ( Creating youtube videos for HoP when possible )
    • Promotions / Demotions / Kickouts Final Authority ( Having final executive power upon member advancement or reprimandation )
    • Ban Appeals ( Deal with any ban appeals posted and resolve them promptly and fairly )
    • Complaints ( Dealing appropriately with community users & members complaints to other players / members / changes / servers / forums )
    • Drama Settler ( Settling any overblowing community dramas in a just, fair to all parties, loyal and compassionate fashion according to HoP Constitution and Jurisdiction, Server/Forum/Overall Rules and common sense )
    Link Management / Staff / Sysop
    • Forum Maintenance ( Spam free forums, correct topic sections, helping users with any issues they may have on the forums etc. )
    • HoP Steam Group ( Any steam group related issues )
    • Clan Policy & Changes Adviser ( Having an opportunity to participate in all strategically important decisions for HoP, leaving the final executive power to active leadership )
    • Ban Appeals (ditto)
    • Complaints (ditto)
    • Drama Settler (ditto)
    Storm Management / Staff / Sysop
    • Scrim Leader ( Responsible for official scrims with other clans, main strategist and organizer of scrim team, its members etc. )
    • Scrim Events Manager ( Scrim practice, Civil War, MixWar type games etc. events organizer, Battlefield server order keeping etc. )
    • Clan Policy & Changes Adviser (ditto)
    • Ban Appeals (ditto)
    • Complaints (ditto)
    • Drama Settler (ditto)
    Fragin Management / Staff / Sysop
    • Full Time Clan Events / Tournament Manager ( Creating special events or tournaments for HoP on a more consistent basis,- maybe joint events etc. )
    • Scrim Team Deputy Co-Captain ( Helping out in all activities advised and needed by Scrim Leader )
    • Ranks Management ( Making sure that all ranks are right on HoP Forums / Servers as mentioned in Active Clan List, helping with passworded admins etc. )
    • Highlights Recorder ( Records demos, when needed, of gaming highlights for HoP servers by M@estro highlight recording system )
    • Ban Appeals (ditto)
    • Complaints (ditto)
    • Drama Settler (ditto)
    Tornado Management / Staff / Sysop
    • Promotions Management ( Finding the best promotion worthy candidates and submitting them to leadership according to Constitution / Jurisdiction / Promotional Policy )
    • Demotions / Kickouts Management ( Submitting a just repercussion for a conduct detrimental to the clan to leadership according to Constitution / Jurisdiction / Demotional and Kickout Policy )
    • MapCycle Changes ( Implementing new and exciting mapcycle on the servers after MC has been approved )
    • Ban Appeals (ditto)
    • Complaints (ditto)
    • Drama Settler (ditto)
    Maestro Management / Staff / Sysop
    • General Clan Management Assistance Around Servers And Forum ( All members general assistance around all HoP platforms, Constitution and Jurisdiction / Rules explaining and following by members, forum topics assistance etc. )
    • Active / Inactive Members Lists Manager
    • Community Mapcycle Creation ( Taking community suggestions in creating and managing main server mapcycle )
    • Part Time YouTube Channel Manager ( Creating youtube videos for HoP when possible )
    • Forum- / Server Promotion / Overall Chemistry ( engaging topics on HoP forum, motivating players, conducive and fun atmosphere, actively promoting HoP platforms, great HoP events etc. )
    • Part Time Clan Events / Tournament Manager ( From time to time creating special events or tournaments for HoP, or helping out )
    • Ban Appeals (ditto)
    • Complaints (ditto)
    • Drama Settler (ditto)
    Malina Assisting as S-Admin
    • HoP Social Media Manager (Posting HoP news, screenshots, events, fun stuff etc. on Facebook and Twitter regularly)
    BlastorZ Assisting as S-Admin (Part Time)
    • MapCycle Changes ( Implementing new and exciting mapcycle on the servers after MC has been approved )
    • Server Maintenance ( Dealing with mod updates, server issues, server downtime etc. )
    RUS Assisting as S-Admin (Part Time)
    Jasper Assisting as S-Admin (Waddle)
    • Waddle
    • Waddle-Waddle
    • Bond... Waddle Bond!

#71 Maestro, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Malina likes this.
  12. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Im the Waddle manager? Lol

N008, SlimShady, Malina and 3 others like this.
  13. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

!!!

Maestro likes this.
  14. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

I suggest we add a rank that literally says ~>Waddle! <HoP> Jasper

Maestro likes this.
  15. Maestro

Yes all official matters concerning Waddle and Waddle Bond are yours! If you don't do your job you can GTFO! whahahah :D

RUS, Jasper and Malina like this.
  16. Malina

Malina VIP

Babe im jealous!!!!! Nice Position!!!
    [​IMG]

Jasper, Maestro and SlimShady like this.
  17. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

You can be the CO-Waddler!
    Our little place:
    [​IMG]

Maestro and Malina like this.
  18. Malina

Malina VIP

I WANT I WANT !!!! :D

Maestro likes this.
  19. punisher

punisher Hacker

fucking amazing image

Maestro, Jasper and Malina like this.
  20. Maestro

Well I see some of our new management has started to put in the work early whahahaha. I am afraid that if Waddle management becomes too serious with his duties we will not need any other management at all lol!

But I have additional question to @Jasper.... or should I refer to you as Mister...?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Jasper and Malina like this.