Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Punisher Sole Leader + Management Job Application!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Maestro, May 30, 2017.

1. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Do you even know what you want to be?

2. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

read mae's post, im a forum moderator, event manager and a scrim team captain

3. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/1b72d841d81fa5a3ccdeb5cf1cde1317 mae told me to choose between social media and anything else

4. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

feels like you are....[​IMG]
    VAMOS REAL!!!:D

5. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

no, messi > ronaldo

6. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Wow! It's great how it's going! Amazing! GJ on the applications. Either way I help now everybody here sort everything out as it currently stands for final adjustments AND FINAL APPLICATIONS TO BE MADE! So:

1. Scrim Leader - Storm is full on scrim leader and Fragin is his deputy in all questions Storm wants to be cleared. If it means replacing Storm sometimes on events, handling MC on Battlefield and Tech side through FTP handling, or leading the team against Storm in scrim practice, this is what Fragin must do. Storm handles Fragin specific duties and he can dispatch him of his duties if Fragin does not hold up to the task in Storm's eyes. Storm is also free to choose if he wants to add another deputy due to increased workload or a need for scrim team, or again, if the current deputy does not fullfill his obligations to his uttermost capabilities. [POSITION NOT VACANT! TAKEN BY @Storm AND @fragin.]

2. Mapcycle Implementor -
    BlastorZ. M@estro handles mapcycle creation and BlastorZ Mapcycle implementation on our main gold server. Once Eric gets back they can both compliment each other on this duty as well. But for now also since BlastorZ told himself he may not be active in a fulltime manner, but still can do his duties, we are leaving this position semi-vacant. Punisher can step in extremely rarely with this, but this is not his direct duty nor interest as he has other obligations to fullfill so we do not burdain him with that and it's only right we allow one more person with a knowledge and interest in FTP quick learning skills to Implement our MC on main server. [POSITION SEMI-VACANT! TAKEN BY @BlastorZ]

3. Server Maintainer - BlastorZ Along with Punisher till Eric comes back to compliment them both. This is a more challenging position and only a person with a good amount of knowledge about servers, SOF2 servers and maintenance of them is allowed to take this position. SO ONLY A PERSON WHO REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING TO A GOOD DEGREE AND ONLY HAS VERY LITTLE TO LEARN, MEANING NOT STARTING FROM SCRATCH WITH SERVER OPERATING CAN STILL APPLY HERE! TO OUR KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NO MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN COMMUNITY SO [POSITION NOT VACANT! TAKEN BY @BlastorZ ]

4. Forum Moderator -
    Fragin. We only needed one moderator as we have plenty of forum admins. Moderator did not grant sysop/staff/Management position, but was a position that Fragin had keen interest in so he got it. [POSITION NOT VACANT! TAKEN BY @fragin. ]

5. Promotion / Demotion / Kickouts Manager - Most of the time,- of about 99% this person will deal with promotions. Demotions/Kickouts are managed by him as well of course when a severe conduct detremental to the clan has been uncovered. This person has to know and understand HoP Jurisdiction/Constitution and Promotional/Demotional/Kickout policies as in two links below:
    http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/community/threads/hop-jurisdiction-constitution.1838/
    http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/comm...rs-clanlist-as-of-04-04-2017.1594/#post-21059
    Why should he know them all? As to understand for example that people are not promoted to management via activity but only if they do tasks that are in demand for the clan or have been newly created as new ideas and are now in demand for the clan. So he deals mostly with promotions from Clanmember to S-Admin and evalutes their capability to do and understand their duties as in HoP Jurisdiction and Constitution. This person sees potential in people and helps them uncover it. He is also very very active on servers and forums constantly. He also ABSOLUTELY MUST see that all the ranks on the server are correct as noted in active clan list managed by M@estro and help people to be assigned correct ranks and maintain them. Also he needs for example to be helping with assigning Passworded S-Admin and Admin etc so all people do have their ranks and everything in check and correct! He also works on Punisher supervision, meaning he works side-by side with him giving him candidates for promotions which Punisher ofc will mostly always approve, but still he does understand and give full final decisional power to Punisher as an executionary body for this final decision and holds no reservations about it. Same with Demotions/Kickouts. Also he does not forget that members are not demoted for inactivity and reserve their full ranks and statuses and ONLY if they completely fail their duties in a conduct detremental to the clan, without a reasonable doubt that it really was so, can he arise a discussion with punisher about demotions/kickouts. So @']['ornado this is a very important and very dilligent task so tell me if you REALLY up for it and know what you are going for and you feel you can do it in an awesome way, then ofc do tell me here and I think I will give you this position in full and you shall be doing this job with Punisher having final power and say after your suggestions. For now I put it like this: [POSITION SEMI-VACANT! TAKEN BY @Maestro ]

6. Tournament / Event Manager -
    Active tournament/event manager. This person will be at the forefront of creating at least one monthly tournament/event type event that is not Clan night or Civil War/Scrim type event. He can also create big and grandeur events/tournaments like MK or eShoot if he feels he has enough energy or stamina where M@estro and Punisher shall be considered co-referees/helpers and commentators etc, or he will simply be considered as equal referee and tournament manager for those big type tournaments/events along with Punisher and M@estro once they renew those types of tournaments. Of course if he shall create this huge event he has to understand that Punisher and M@estro shall help him only part time as they may be busy with other duties. But his ABSOLUTE DUTY is to create AT LEAST one time one and done event (like DM tournament on Battlefield) ON HIS OWN at least once a month. Punisher and M@estro shall always help out as co-tournament managers as much as they can, but the event should be held no matter if they help or no. SO FRAGIN DO YOU AGREE COMPLETELY ON TERMS OF THIS POSITION? SOMEBODY ELSE FEELS ALSO CAN REALLY DO THIS POSITION? MEANING TWO EVENTS LIKE WRITTEN ABOVE SHALL BE THERE? [POSITION SEMI-VACANT! TAKEN BY @fragin. ]

7. Social Media Manager -
    Create and manage at least on semi-daily basis our social media which includes Twitter/Facebook/Main GT page, but does not include youtube, unless the manager wants to also be a good level video content creator as well, as youtube/twitch (last is coming in the future for video creators) is managed by M@estro and Punisher as main video creators there (RUS also manages HoP YT channel on a more lesser level). Social Media manager will post some interesting info about us, our events, news etc in social media channels above. All that is happening basically, like a newspaper of HoP! @RUS approached us and we talked it out on TS, he is interested but I want to see it loud and clear how interested and how capable he thinks he can handle it. So I do want confirmation from RUS on this front. If he up to the task then this position shall be taken by him! I heard that Tornado is second in line if RUS shall be not interested in it. [POSITION SEMI-VACANT! TAKEN BY @RUS]

8. Your own proposal for an important additional created duty you can fullfill at HoP (VACANT!) FOR EXAMPLE BECOMING A TWITCH FULLTIME VIDEO CREATOR FOR HOP ETC ETC ETC. YOU CAN PROPOSE SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN! [VACANT]

#46 Maestro, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  7. Itzcoatl

Itzcoatl Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Member Management

Sure I could do it with puni :) and about mapcycle implementor, if it's only sth to do with FTP I can do it too

Maestro likes this.
  8. Maestro

Okay so if you mean then, that you shall be promotions/demotions/kickouts manager awesome dude you are hired and I am stepping out of this position. WOOOOOOOO! THANKS MAN! But about mapcycle implementation it would be a big help. Then ofc We have BlastorZ, You plus Eric when he comes back, and puni also if for example none of you can't add it at some point or are inactive, but still then you and blastorz will have this duty as main implementors! But then bro Tornado plz make sure ofc you do know and understand FTP management and ask puni to kinda guid you through ftp access a bit or whatever is needed.

Now I will be then waiting for replies of Fragin and RUS on their confirmations of their duties and see if anybody else shall take any still vacant position and after that we are closing it and asssigning all the correct ranks and duties and we ready to FUCKING ROLL! :D:D:D:D WOOOOOOOOOO!

Itzcoatl likes this.
  9. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

feels more like ronaldo > messi :cool:

10. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

confirmed: forum mod, events, scrim help.

Maestro likes this.
  11. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

messi > ronaldo 2015 or 2016 iirc

12. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Forum manager and server maintainers do n9t have a specific limit. These will therefore remain open.

13. Maestro

Yes but Forum manager aka moderator doesn't give Management/Staff/Sysop, yet ofc I do agree if there WOULD be guys who could do server maintaining it would be great, but we only have BlastorZ who can REALLY maintain servers on a top notch level with you and Eric. Mapcycle implementor meaning basically only doing FTP and some minor things are OK like Tornado, but not like so specifically BlastorZ skills so to speak. Either way fine from me, forum moderators and server managers can be an ongoing thing but I feel we have now reached their limit kinda anyway in a sense of people who can do it in the best manner possibly, but yes after this process np we can still remain these applications after this initial round of management aplications!

Only @RUS basically left for his confirmation and we wrap this up! Later some applications maybe still considered by @punisher as to finding additional talent for forums/servers.

14. Maestro

Malina likes this.
  15. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

use Tempest... he use english well

Jasper likes this.
  16. Maestro

Very funny...

17. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

i know...

Jasper likes this.
  18. Maestro

Either way if by today nobody takes our social media I take it and we done with this topic as it's time to step all of us up in our official duties!

19. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

I'd recommend to leave the applications open, up untill i return and can prepare the stuff for them to get a smooth transition, and everybody gets informed at the same time.

The following tasks are still available:
    • Social Media Manager
    • Promotion / Demotion Manager
    • Tournament Manager
    • Server Moderator / Maintainer
    • Forum Moderator

The following Tasks have been taken and/or have people already:
    • Forum Moderator: Fragin
    • Scrim Management: Storm and Fragin
    • Promotion / Demotion Manager: Tornado
    • Event Manager: Fragin and Tornado

Green text means that there is nobody assigned to it at all.
    Orange means that i'm uncertain if that person assigned to these tasks. Would like to get confirmination.

#59 punisher, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Maestro and Malina like this.
  20. Maestro

Tornado said clearly he is in bro. So only Social Media manager remains...