Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Punisher Sole Leader + Management Job Application!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Maestro, May 30, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Lady approached me in saying that due to known circumstances she and Eric shall not be active for some time now. She also asked me if I could take on her role of Leadership. And to me I thought that even tho I did think I would do a good job now at it, something better came to my mind. I understood that I just could give @punisher a very UNIQUE, amazing and great opportunity to become the greatest leader HE could be, instead of what I could be! @punisher I congratulate you as the sole leader of HoP and the community!

YOU DESERVE IT AND YOU HAVE OUR FULL BACKING AND WE ONLY WISH FOR YOU TO BE FAIR, JUST AND BRING US TO THE GREATEST TIMES AT HOP EVER! IT IS YOUR HOLY DUTY AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DO DESERVE TO TO STEER OUR SHIP THE RIGHT WAY! YOU DESERVE IT MY LEADER I CONGRATULATE AND SALUTE YOU AS YOUR LOYAL DEPUTY!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------​

This all brings me to another point which is very important. All that you need to know about ranks and what they mean at HoP is written here: http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/community/threads/hop-jurisdiction-constitution.1838/#post-25107 To explain in short a person can only be in management if he/she continiously invests time into his/her duties and by that virtue is given a rank of Sysop on the server as well as Staff rank on forum. They also get access to head admin chat where all the manipulations happen lol (kidding ofc)! However only Leaders can decide if a person gets administrator/moderator rights on forum,- in this case @punisher. But in short the difference between a leader and a person in management is ONLY in that a Leader has the only power to execute strategical decisions for HoP. Meaning management can ONLY suggest strategical directions for HoP (as any member in HoP basically including the leadership), but only Leader can decide to implement these decisions or no. The similarity between a leader and a person in management is that they both do specific jobs for community that are not only connected with playing and forum activity, meaning they invest extra time into specific duties for community as an example that is described in this topic: http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/community/threads/leaders-managment-roles-responsibilities.737/

NB! ALSO VERY IMPORTANT! ANY MEMBER OF HOP CAN BECOME A PART OF MANAGEMENT IF HE PROMISES AND DELIVERS ON DOING DUTIES THAT ARE IN DEMAND RIGHT NOW OR THAT HE/SHE MAY SIMPLY CREATE THAT ARE NOW ESSENTIAL TO CLAN (For example before we hadn't had Youtube channel, I started making videos, it became important, so I am in the management etc. no matter if I was simply in the clan and not even an admin etc.)

NBB! Also I do want to tell one more thing. As an exception any ex members can APPLY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! For example @BlastorZ and @Storm and even @Del!c (had done tournaments) had many many talents and skills we need right now as for example now we don't have a scrim leader nor additional server manager, nor active tournament manager anymore. Just to get that monkey off our backs don't worry guys we shall have separate jobs from each other and only consult punisher on new strategic ones, not execute the decisions. So meaning there is basically 0 opportunity for conflict in this. Everyone simply does his/her job and does not interfere with other person duties. Example I create Mapcycle, but I do not interfere with its implementation etc. Punisher is our president in strategical decisions we are ministers handling each of our jobs!!!!

Right now as Lady and ScarZ are taking a break we have the following duties that became free (feel free to suggest yours if you wish)! We need:

• A scrim leader. Scrim leader can also have a co-captain/captains or a deputy etc.
    • Social media handler. We need to set up Gametracker page, facebook official page, twitter page, all that has been destroyed by @Snake.uK. We need to restore it and a person who can post about us and our events, videos etc. there frequently, like try to make a post each day to keep it fresh and exciting!
    • As written in promotional/demotional/kickout policy http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/comm...rs-clanlist-as-of-04-04-2017.1594/#post-21059 only leaders handle them, but as an exception since @punisher doesn't play that many hours on our main server, we shall have one member of the management handling ONLY PROMOTIONS (not demotions/kickouts) under strict punisher supervision. He/she will have to monitor that all ranks are correct on servers and are given properly and promote and handle promotion suggestions as well. So this candidate has to be very active on servers. I shall take this job if nobody else will.
    • Tournament manager/ Events creator. Besides me and Punisher we need one more and this one has to create a tourney or event right away and keep doing so, they don't have to nothing too grandeour like MK or eShoot, but they have to be done on at least single event/tournament basis constantly to offer people more than just Clan Nights, Scrim Games and Main server.
    • Map Cycle Changes Implementor ( Implementing new and exciting mapcycle on the servers
    • HoP Steam Group (Any Steam Group related issues)
    • Server maintenance ( Dealing with Mod Updates , Server Issues , Server Downtime ),- Additional person to replace Eric needed here!
    • Anything you want to suggest that would have meaning to HoP community and Sof2 game overall!
    We are looking for multiple people to fill these positions! Anybody who wants to be part of our amazing management team NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SO AND STEP UP NO EXCUSES! WE LOVE TALENTED PEOPLE HELPING US GROW AND EXPAND! WE WANT TO FILL ALL THESE POSITIONS UP! EX MEMBERS ALSO WE NEED YOUR HELP! MANY POSITIONS TO TAKE!

Besides these positions every member of the management gets additional mandatory duties:
    • Clan Policy & Changes advisor ( Participating in only strategically important discussions as an advisor for changes to be implemented by active Leaders)
    • Complaints ( Dealing with Community users & members complaints to other players / members & changes
    • Ban Appeals ( Deal with any ban appeals posted and resolve them promptly and fairly)
    • Drama Settler (Settling any overblowing dramas in a just, fair to all parties, loyal and compassionate fashion according to HoP Constitution, Server/Forum/Overall Rules and Jurisdiction)
    [​IMG]

APPLY TODAY FOR YOUR PLACE IN HOP MANAGEMENT!!!

#1 Maestro, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Jasper, RUS and Malina like this.
  2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Thanks for explaining this maestro. :)

I'll elaborate the wanted management functions later on.

Maestro likes this.
  3. punisher

punisher Hacker

I will try to elaborate each task, to give a better view to what you'll be doing.

Scrim Leader
    As a scrim leader you are in charge of the scrim team.
    The below points show what we expect what you can do:
    • You know how to work with an FTP client.
    • You know sof2 server files.
    • You are communicative.
    • You are able to organize events.
    The below points show your tasks:
    • Manage the scrim members.
    • Organize scrim practice
    • Organize scrims
    • Manage the Battlefield server (Maps and Settings)

Social Media Manager
    As the social media manager it's your task to take care of our social media.
    • You know how most social media sites work, and are able to create community pages / groups.
    • You know how Gametrackers works.
    • You are actively involved on social media.
    • Create Social media pages
    • Add necessary information
    • Manage our social media pages
    • Make posts about events, updates and other announcements.
    • Moderate the pages.
    This task will be best for somebody who actively uses social media, and is able to maintain the pages.
    You will be fully in charge of our social media!

Promotion / Demotion Manager

As the Promotion / Demotion manager it's your task to keep track of members who are doing good and deserve a promotion and people who are doing bad and might deserve a demotion.
    • You are active on the server and on our forums.
    • You are able to give proper feedback to members, so they can improve.
    • You are able to keep control of yourself and calm others.
    • You know how to handle in-game admin powers.
    • You take note of our members being active, having good behavior, or doing other positive things regarding their rank.
    • You take note of members having bad behavior or doing other negative things regarding their rank.
    • When you think somebody deserves a promotion or demotion, you ALWAYS make contact with the management and give valid arguments to why they should be promoted / demoted. (Topic in Head Admin Chat) When the leadership agrees upon your decision, than you are free to announce the promotions and/or demotions.
    • You take care of the Clan list on the forum.
    • You take care of the ranks on on the server. (All members should be getting their proper ranks)
    All final calls will be made by the leadership and you are an advisor to us.

Tournament / Event Manager
    As an event manager you are in charge of tournaments and events such as Clan nights, boys vs girls, 1v1, etc...
    • You are able to schedule and organize a fair tournament and/or event.
    • You are communicative.
    • You know how to handle in-game admin powers.
    • You are able to spend enough time on managing an event or tournament.
    • Organize Tournaments and/or events.
    • Help to manage a tournament and/or event.
    • Prepare the correct server for the event.
    • Help others when having issue's with scheduling for a date.
    • Communicate with other tournament/event managers to avoid collision of 2 or more events on the same time.
    • Setup rules, policies and clear information about the tournament.
    • Keep track of scores, participants, matches, etc...
    As a tournament you will be working together with other tournament managers, we demand clear and transparent communication between these people, and them helping each other out with the tournaments. You are not demanded to work alone on an event and are free to ask other people to help you out, but you are responsible!

Mapcycle Creator / Editor
    As a mapcycle creator and/or editor you are in charge of the mapcycle of the main server.
    • You are active on our servers and forums.
    • You listen to others and you are able to use feedback to improve the mapcycle.
    • You know how the sof2 mapcycle system works.
    • You know the maps.
    • (optional) you know how to customize maps using a .ent files.
    • Create a mapcycle
    • Improve the mapcycle
    • Maintain the mapcycle
    • Ask for feedback
    As a mapcycle editor you are expected to always communicate with the community, and you always propose your new mapcycle to the public and ask for people what they think about it, and adjust the mapcycle if people do not agree and give valid points to why.
    You are NEVER allowed to update the mapcycle without having it proposed to the public.

Server Maintainer
    As the server maintainer it's your job to keep the servers updated, online and running optimal.
    • You know how to connect to a VPS.
    • You know how to work with Windows Servers 2008 R2
    • You know how SOF2 servers work.
    • You know how to make backups.
    • You know how the windows terminal (cmd) works.
    • You are able to update the server mod.
    • You know how to maintain a virtual environment.
    • You know how to work with Teamspeak Servers.
    • You know how to work with Discord servers.
    • You keep the servers online. (Turning them back online when a crash occured).
    • You update the server if a new and stable mod is released.
    • You help other managers if they have troubles.
    • You maintain the teamspeak server.
    • You maintain the discord server.
    • You build a new server if necessary.
    • You make backups of the most important parts of our servers.
    As a server maintainer we trust you enough to manage our servers. This task is to be taken seriously at all times, as it can do harm if not operated properly.

Forum Moderators
    As a forum moderator you take care about everything regarding the forums and our websites.
    • You learn quickly, (learning the backend and moderating tools)
    • (optional) you are able to use the backend of the forum.
    • You are able to use the moderator tools (edit, delete, move, close, sticky, open, etc...)
    • You take care of inappropriate content.
    • You take care of complaints.
    As a forum moderator you are helping to manage the forum.

As management you only take care of your task! You are not involved with other tasks.

For these jobs people are needed, to make our job easier. Be aware that we expect you to take these jobs seriously, as they can take up hours of your time. Only if you like to spend your time on these things, then feel free to apply else I'd recommend you not to as it would only lead to problems and drama.

I hope this would clarify the tasks and requirements, and i hope people are willing to help us out.

Kind Regards,
    Punisher

Maestro likes this.
  4. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

Applying for forum moderator, I know how to sticky/move/edit/delete/pin etc. I used to be a staff member of a forum, I have experience dealing with complaints, and yes I know how to use the backend system, as I said, I've been a staff member of a forum page.

Maestro likes this.
  5. Maestro

That's awesome bro. But I do want to say that to really become a part of the management meaning part of staff/sysop you will need to take at least one more extensive duty as we do have many administrators already. You have lots and lots of great talent kid and we would love to ask you kindly to either additionally consider one of these options above basically also what punisher highlighted.

• A scrim leader co-captain or deputy. Meaning if Storm not around as he has accepted this, you can help him out. Still this only if Storm also agrees, but this is not a fulltime job.
    • Social media handler. We need to set up Gametracker page, facebook official page, twitter page, all that has been destroyed by @Snake.uK. We need to restore it and a person who can post about us and our events, videos etc. there frequently, like try to make a post each day to keep it fresh and exciting!
    • Promotions/Demotions (Maybe reserved by me, but you still can apply NP if you wish so )
    • Tournament manager/ Events creator.
    • Map Cycle Changes Implementor ( Meaning Implementing new and exciting mapcycle on the servers, while I do the Mapcycle creation in the public topic like you already saw! So you will simply implement it and be at backend of the changes!)
    • HoP Steam Group (Any Steam Group related issues)
    • Server maintenance ( Dealing with Mod Updates , Server Issues , Server Downtime )
    • Anything you want to suggest that would have meaning to HoP community and Sof2 game overall!

6. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Yeah, im ok @fragin. to be scrim captain, but he would need to work for it. As scrim leader my main strong point is to get drunk and yell at people :D ( I should get paid doing so! ) :D . So he could take care of the tecnical side of it, like how to upload maps to server and maintain stuff. So basically you would need to contact Puni, and learn how that stuff is done. Fragin, if you can do this, I let you to get drunk in ts also and yell at people as much as you want !

RUS likes this.
  7. punisher

punisher Hacker

Thats illigal,

8. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

i used a ftp aswell. :) about the drunk part, not sure what do I start with first. any suggestions? :D

9. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

Alright so yeah I can be a scrim captain and a forum moderator, if that's fine with yall @punisher @Maestro

10. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

Kvas? :D
    [​IMG]

Maestro likes this.
  11. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

i drank the first bottle literally yesterday!

Maestro likes this.
  12. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

Why??? here we have more good teachers

13. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

seems somebody collected KVAS

14. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

k so, recommend me drinks then

15. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

*yells at puni whilist drunk*

Storm and Maestro like this.
  16. Maestro

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

k so so yall approve of me being a scrim captain/moderator on forums?

18. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

''Kvass is a traditional Slavic and Baltic fermented beverage commonly made from rye bread,[1] known in many Eastern European countries and especially in Russia as black bread. The colour of the bread used contributes to the colour of the resulting drink. It is classified as a non-alcoholic drink by Russian standards, as the alcohol content from fermentation is typically low (0.5–1.0%).[2][3] It may be flavoured with fruits such as strawberries and raisins, or with herbs such as mint.[4] ''

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?! IT IS CLASSIFIED AS NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK BY RUSSIANS STANDARDS !

DRINKING THIS ''KVASS'' NOW IN HOP SCRIM EVENTS WILL RESULT IN TEMPORARY BAN! IT IS A CRIME TO DRINK IT! :D :D

START WITH NORMAL BEER, YOU CAN BUILD UP YOUR ARSENAL FROM THERE. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY, STEAL IT FROM YOUR PARENTS ! THATS HOW I DID GET MY BEER MONEY WHEN AT YOUR AGE ! :D AFTER COUPLE BEERS IM SURE YOU GET DRUNK ENOUGH TO BE GOOD HOP SCRIM TEAM MEMBER!

ALSO I HAD THIS IDEA OF HAVING DRUNK SCRIM EVENTS! ALL WHO PARTICIPATE NEEDS TO BE WELL IN THEIR CUPS !

ChainSaw and Maestro like this.
  19. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

ill take that as a yes, speaking from experience right now: kvass bought in stores is the least thing that will resemble REAL FERMENTED kvass, the real thing contains alcohol, but a small percentage, but the taste of the real thing is enough to make you drunk lol.

20. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

I agree you to be junior leader for HoP scrim team. But only if you learn that tecnical side first....we can arrange small test if you can do this work and if you can, I think the position will be yours...

Maestro and RUS like this.