Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Problems visiting our website? send a mail to tech@houseofpainserver.com

NEVER EVER TRUST WOMEN COMPLETELY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maestro, May 12, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member Forum Moderator

Look at this shit! CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT 100% OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Guys if you think that a girl can't be saying to you on one end of the phone how awesome you are while not getting some other dude's meat sucked at the same time full of saliva, think again... Let me tell you also one little story that happened with me recently loooool. This is exactly what I am talking about in the video. Trust me these women many of them are ready to do anything...

#1 Maestro, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

I didn't listen all of it, but that guys has issues, anyway, never trust an animal that bleeds for 3-4 days, sometimes even more and doesn't die. That's all i'm saying!

Maestro likes this.
  3. Maestro

I learned a long long time ago to not trust women with anything. I also only NUT trust them.

4. Maestro

Let me give you an example about the story I forgot to tell actually @BlastorZ and @Storm as me and storm discuss kinda a bit some of this stuff in book corner as well, a little more intelligently tho loool.

Either way I think @BlastorZ I told you already about this one day in TS. I approached a VERY GOOD LOOKING GIRL. Extremely gorgeous drop dead 10/10. So we started talking etc. By all accounts all was going pretty good... So I proceeded talking to us getting together like going for a coffee and shit and then she tells she has a boyfriend.... So I of course tell I ain't interested then and told to contact me ONLY if she becomes available. Her exact response was:

" Ha ha ha I promise I will do that! "

Now ofc this communicates to me that she is a fucking material at best and not a GF type. EVEN IF SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT IN A SENSE OF TRUTH, MOST LIKELY SHE IS READY TO CHEAT ON HER BF.... AND OFC THAT MAKES HER A LIAR AS WELL THEN. And ofc this doesn't mean at all she will contact me or do as she said, yet I just do want to convey that things women say and things women do are sometimes the most disgusting disloyal type shit ever. And I am far from angel myself, yet not ever would I cheat in a relationship! NO WAY! Or then just break it off or change the terms of the relationship. So like said women are fucking crazy and not only that a man should always be on guard and be careful with pussy as that shit kills if he is not to be careful! The girl pic below:

[​IMG]

Second lil story. My Ex called me as an act of revenge to congratulate me on my birthday by phone to tell me she was leaving me for another guy MAKING IT CLEAR HE IS FUCKING HER ALREADY NICE AND WET. I told her good luck with him, as he ain't gonna give you such pleasure like I did ever anyway whahahaha. She told he does! I was like " yeah yeah bla bla... " Great thing about it was tho... I didn't give a fuck looooool. I was like if you stoop so low then gtfo (even tho ofc I was a jerk to her many times as well). But guess what, after about 6 months my ex started to contact me on multiple times, but I already cut her off from my life anyway. But then one day we contacted again and she said she misses me and my kisses and my passion so I stood her up by saying that I will meet her IF AND WHEN I WISH, but never did........... I do not value myself so low to just go for sex with a betraying person, no matter how hungry for sex I may be. That's why this song is so appropriate for all heartbreak situation my horny sweetie pies :D

And if you don't love me now
    You will never love me again
    I can still hear you saying
    You would never break the chain...

#4 Maestro, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  5. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Whoaa there! You cannot mean this, you dont trust any woman, but what about your mother ? You live with her right ( not trying to be cheeky here ) ?

Sounds like you have had some bad experience with women, but maybe you have just mingled with the wrong type. You like to say that women just want to have fun...well this may be the problem also, since I dont fully agree with you on this. The type that just want to have some ''fun¨'' is usually the type that you get these problems with. These kind of people tend to be the least loyal, the least serious, the least achieving and the least knowledgeable people. Its like you are aiming straight to the bottom of the barrel. If you try make things happen with such people, do not expect it to last.

Fun and pleasure are extremely important in life and for your wellbeing, but these things are the crown of the cake, not the foundation of it.

Malina and Maestro like this.
  6. Maestro

[​IMG]

Why should I be insulted by the truth? loool. It's okay man I do live with her yes and I do trust her, but ofc parents are parents, some parents are really shitty tho and I wouldn't trust them with my coffin, yet ofc thankfully my mom is an amazing woman for sure and granny as well lol. But again these are relatives and family, ofc we hold out for each other, I help all my family tremendously as well.

No bro my man sorry I didn't explain it very well about trust and women. I will try to be as clear as possible. All my knowledge so far comes down basically to this one single point. " Relationships are women's department,- self expression and creativity+purpose is men's department ". If all would understand that the world would be a much much better place. Meaning we men can not and I REPEAT CAN NOT understand relationships and women for that matter. Of course that means that sometimes women do not understand us as well, yet their department is to build chemistry and a bond with a man, while a man department is self expression (ancient times bringing the food home). So in essence by us men knowing what we DO NOT KNOW we actually begin to know EVERYTHING. So by this logic I do not try to understand, argue, rationale with a woman and just do my thang. That's point nr 1.

Even tho ofc I do want a meaningful bond with every woman in my life and I do want to find a great woman to be with more often who fullfills my needs the best as well as I do it for her, I do understand that a WOMAN chooses a man and not a man chooses a woman. Also very important lesson to understand as I can for sure approach absolutely ANY woman I want, but yet only few will select me if you get what I am saying? So this means that as a woman chooses so she can unchoose basically as majority of women are the divorce and breakups initiators statistically as well. I do not hold grudges for any woman who I have parted ways with no matter if I initiated it or she did. And even if it hurts I use it to fuel my creativity and for this pain to motivate me. Meaning for example the best books are written when a person has lost everything and not when he had everything. Ofc there are some exceptions to that. But again I love women with all my heart. They are the most wonderful creatures on the planet, but the last time I ever begged or cried to a woman like a punk bitch was when I had my very first girlfriend who of course did dump me for these exact reasons. I learned my lessons very quick after that and after many years I now understand her completely, as a woman wants a man and not a boy. That's point nr 2.

About trusting women with anything yes I mean like trusting women with having the power in the relationships or dating. Meaning I bang the bitch and not she bangs me. So this means if I pound this pussy this means I am the fucking man and I am the fucking leader and I do not trust her to drive me, pamper me or give me directions of any kind. Yet she can of course be like my muse, inspire me, have fun with me and of course tell me her problems or concerns and I will take a listen, help her and support her etc. And of course sometimes i am a jerk lol. But many times I am also very very kind and very humble and giving. So combining it all I mean it like this,- if she chooses to be next to me and gives me the leadership and inspires me to be my greatest version it's great! And that also means that I do not step into her territory like worry where we stand, or if we gonna be in a relationship or married or if she will cheat on me or leave me etc as relationships are her department not mine. I love her in a way that she feels free, yet of course I do tell her the boundaries if she wants to continue interacting with me (for example not sleeping with other men, no friendzone bullcrap etc.). Stepping over them means she made her choice. And of course I am not a robot, of course if a woman I felt a great connection with gets cold or leaves I feel pain, sometimes even great amount, but I never come unglued and I will use all this pain only for one purpose,- to fuel and propel me in my life.

7. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator

I want to make it clear, i'm generalizing here a bit.

I think there are nasty people on both sides of the fence. Thing is, we men, usually, don't hide we are nasty, even if at the end it's just typical man's macho talk, nothing more. Women on the contrary portrait a kind of "i'm a saint" image and then, in reality, it's quite the opposite.

On the other hand, i know some people that were the nastiest things around, then one day they found someone that changed them and went loyal mode.

I find intersing what a modern casanova guy once said, i banged 10.000 women, but i wished i banged 10.000 times the same woman.

Maestro likes this.
  8. Malina

Malina VIP

wow....

Maestro and Storm like this.
  9. Maestro

I totally agree! That's why you have to be careful not to fall for the friendzone type shit etc. And when a woman gets cold and unresponsive after a few tries to heat her up and work things out, if she continues to be so you leave period! With women there are basically two traps, friendzone and unresponsive shit both can only be solved by a man focusing on himself and not on the relationship if a woman can't after all of his tries to cooperate with him at all.

About the casanova type who you said I think it was Wilt Chamberlain a basketball god, who said he banged over 20,000 women in his life, yet in all honesty later he understood he rather do simply one woman like that. The quote of yours was his.

[​IMG]
    To me I think of it this way. I try not to obstruct life from delivering me girls at the right time and at right pace. Meaning if a girl doesn't love me anymore I let her go and if two girls love me, I most likely will take them both if I also kinda like them both for real. But I do want to find my true one and only love and if I in cooperation with life and its chances will get there I for sure will enjoy it! I do believe in true love and won't be cynical fuck.So the most important for me is to stay giving and loving to my women in my life and cultivate love for me and people around me to get more and more love into my life and into the world as a whole.

Welcome to the danger zone whahahaha.

Malina likes this.
  10. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Administrator

Thing is, nowadays, people are more impatient about relantionships. In portugal, was almost a tabu to talk about divorce, nowadays, happens pretty frequently. In young people, just have a night out have find someone to do your maintenance. That's how it is. Oh, that style arrive here recently, cos in central europe that's normal for decades now i think.

Maestro likes this.