Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Movie Review Corner

Discussion in 'Music & Movie Lounge' started by Maestro, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

The best review of the worst fucking movie ever created by mankind whahahahaha :D. Actually it's one of the best reviews I watched so many of them :D GOD I LOVE TO HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT LOL I gotta write my own review later for this...

2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

To be honest, im hearing a lot of mixed shit about the last Jedi.

"old guard" mainly say it's trash, but younger generation seem to like the movie.
    Then you have the extreme end of hating the movie and the extreme ends of liking the movie. e.g. Worse movie in movie history 1/10, or best movie in movie history 10/10.

Anyhow i'm pretty curious tho wether im gonna like the movie or not.
    Anybody got a good download link for me? :D (no tpb links)

3. punisher

punisher Hacker

I see what you mean, it went downhill real bad. The script makes no sense.

Maestro likes this.
  4. Maestro

Actually it's even way worse... The only thing that is keeping this alive is ONLY professionaly paid critical reviews that rave about it. Younger generations hate it actually too. You can see it for yourself, so go here and check the IMDB reviews by helpfullness. Here you can see that ABSOLUTELY MOST of the people who found reviews helpful were the ones who liked reviews that were bashing the last jedi and giving it a rating from 1-5, with 1-3 actually being the most popular ratings... So with audiences we can actually safely say the movie sucks fucking ass and this is not an overstatement. Check the link and gather the evidence for yourself http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2527336/!

DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO DISNEY!

5. Maestro

WHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG WHAT A GREAT REVIEW :D

6. Maestro

@The Tempest and this is specifically for you my english friend...
    Get yourself some tea and some busquits I know you will like this one...

The Tempest and Medvedik like this.
  7. punisher

punisher Hacker

The bright with will smith: 10/10 would recommend you to watch if you like the typical 'always a hit' sci-fi / fantasy movies.:D

No big marketing around it, movie got announced just 3 hours before it came out and was pretty good.

SlimShady likes this.
  8. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

Just downloaded it yesterday :D, gonna watch it soon in high quality :cool:

9. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

@Malina something for ya :cool:
    [​IMG]

punisher and Maestro like this.
  10. The Tempest

The Tempest Active Member

ha ha really enjoyed that and agreed with every word!

Maestro likes this.
  11. N008

N008 Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

It's alright, that's about it.
    There weren't too many differences between the races as I'd expect, that would've made the movie a bit better.
    Action scenes were pretty good though.
    Gonna watch Blade Runner on the weekend, I'm a die hard sci-fi fan, hopefully it would live up to it's hype.
    Also Dunkirk is a must watch for people who love WW2 movies, I mean, the story isn't that rich but it's captiviating in a way, not many dull moments in that movie. (if at all)

Maestro likes this.
  12. The Tempest

Just watched 'The Shape Of Water' (2017). Really enjoyed it as it was basically a romantic movie between a young mute girl who works as a cleaner in a research facility and a fish-like humanoid captured and held there for study.

Think of it as a cross between 'Splash' and 'Creature From The Black Lagoon'. (Though I'd rather kiss Daryl Hannah than this beast). The fish-man looks VERY like Abe from 'Hellboy' but that's understandable as Guillermo Del Toro is the director of both movies so they've obviously just adapted Abe's costume.

The story builds up nicely with people mistreating the creature until the girl shows it a little kindness and finds it's an intelligent being with some amazing powers (as you'll see). There's a baddie in the shape of a security guard and we just know he's going to get what's coming to him...and he does :).

Only puzzling thing to me is how the lady cleaners are allowed into the secret lab and are cleaning while everything is going on - not much secrecy there!!

Worth seeing though, a definite 9/10 on the Tempest Scale.
    the-shape-of-water-poster-copy.jpg

Aria likes this.
  13. punisher

punisher Hacker

Everywhere I'm going, i get that damn poster printed in my face.
    Will try to watch it soon,

14. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Hmmm, so a movie for little girls then?

15. Maestro

Here is a review of Black Panther with a girl with huge tits. I watched this just because of her tits and half through it. Actually the review is fucking boring. But I had to watch it a bit and I left her a nice comment like a true gentleman would on her video...

16. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Also saw The Shape of Water. Great movie afterall. A kind of movei you don't see these days. Worth going!

17. Maestro

Here is THE BEST Detective miniseries and/or one of the best series overall I ever watched in my life period! The story and everything grabbed me by my throat and would not let go till the very last second! It's little I can say to give the complete value of all the emotions and twists this classic story in modern retelling with one of the best British actors has given me! All the performances were epic, the atmosphere is just eerie and full of strange, yet beautiful shots and scenes. I really was so surprised by how well every second of the series was shot. AND GUYS WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT

ABSOLUTE 0 FEMINISM, RACIAL OR POLITICAL TOPICS FINALLY!!!
    HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE BY BBC?!?!?!?

Anyway besides the point, but I truly was glad there were no covert messages in this movie, just art in its purest form. I do think it IS the best adaptation of the same novel by Agatha Christie (sorry for all old timers, but this time I do believe they did outdo them, mostly ofc modern cinema can't, but this time they truly did it)! It's a marvel! JUST A GEM OF A SUSPENSFUL mastery! @The Tempest you will love it I do believe so!

THIS IS THE ONLY TRAILER YOU WILL NEED TO DECIDE TO WATCH IT OR NO. DO NOT WATCH NOTHING MORE ON YT AS THERE MAYBE SPOILERS IF YOU DO LIKE THIS TRAILER BELOW THEN GO AND WATCH THIS AT ONCE!!!

Storm likes this.
  18. The Tempest

Death Wish (2017) with Bruce Willis - a remake of the 1974 original starring Charles Bronson.

Just watched this yesterday and though the movie is watchable, it offers nothing new over the original. More gory than the original, as are all crime remakes, but in this version Willis switches very easily from law-abiding doctor to executioner vigilante. In the original, Bronson was a reluctant avenger at the start, whereas in this remake the character has no problem killing right from the start - even though he's a life-saving doctor in this remake and not an architect, as was Bronson in the original movie.

Worth watching once but I wouldn't watch it again or buy it, I prefer the original. 6/10 on the Tempest Scale :)

Storm likes this.
  19. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Wow Temp, older man as executioner vigilante? Somehow this makes me think you roaming the streets of Newcastle.... :D

20. The Tempest

Ha, there's enough nutters in Newcastle without me adding to it. Even police horses aren't safe from the Newcastle fans, as this video from 5 years ago shows.. :)

Storm and Maestro like this.