Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MK 3 TEST YOUR MIGHT (1 on 1 Deathmatch Tournament)

Discussion in 'Tournament Archive' started by Maestro, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Also that i was cooperating properly,

2. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Punisher it's simple. You now offer your time and date to Kaasschaaf at least 24 hours before the match till November 10th as November 11th is the deadline for the match to be played. If you DO NOT offer your clear time and date to Kaasschaaf FIRST you suffer the technical loss. If you do we go from there as the ball will be in Kaasschaaf court.

There is absolutely no drama here, I am completely impartial writing this. You can accuse me of whatever you want Punisher, but everybody knows who I am and what I represent. You do not have to like me, nor my approach,- I frankly do not care. But when it comes down to handling my shit I've been handling this tournament for a long long time and players know I am fair and unbiased and I love every single contestant and spectator that come to visit our games. You getting on the defensive doesn't change the fact that now you have to tell Kaasschaaf when you are available.

3. punisher

punisher Hacker

Yeah, thata why some people get 3 mo ths to schedule and others just 3 weeks.
    Fair enough, you can crown kaas as champion and we will fight it out ourselves. :)

4. Maestro

Punisher you are the leader here. You hold the highest possible position in our clan. Tell me as a man to a man what example you want to set here? Tell me do you really think I am unfair to you or is there any recorded evidence I was anytime unfair to somebody in the tournaments? I think you are not understanding what is happening. And what is happening is that you are accusing me of being unfair in the tournament that I did for months upon months upon months upon months WITHOUT ever complaining nor asking anything in return from people? Punisher it's really sad, I mean really really sad you came as far as you did to give up so easily. This matter is so simple, why are you even focusing on any past to make any excuses to NOT set the exact date and time to play? Plus didn't you know coming in to the tournament that you will need to obey it's timeline rules and ethical rules in general? Also if you yourself say it wasn't a problem for you with any other opponent to set a date and time, then why it is now? And let me tell you it's not about Kaasschaaf here,- why? Because it's clear after we started digging into the coming friday time you told you don't know and then when I ask when you will tell us,- you again said you don't know. SO IF YOU NEVER KNOW TELL ME HOW CAN WE EVER KNOW?

I will tell you what happened exactly and why all of these matches were delayed as they were. First we had a major ban streak since people who signed up simply didn't show up to play. Then the summer came and people INCLUDING you went on vacations in advanced stages. Kaass couldn't also play, Snake, raring etc. If I disqualified all of those people there simply wouldn't be any matches left. Another thing is that along the way Snake had a big personal tragedy which I am not going to disclose here. And this is not even about that, raring became sick, you were on the vacation and you want me to be held accountable for all of that? I did this all for the players and spectators. Do you even comprehend what it took to get it all done? You did some nice stuff as well like helped with the artwork and I do thank you for that. But it's like if you thought it all was such a big problem, why didn't you come up with a solution,- for example go in talks with delaying contestants yourself and get to know why it was happening as it was? Do you even comprehend what it took for me to get it all done? I sacrificed a lot for this tournament and for it's people to have effortless fun here, record matches and do everything for them.

It would be such a shame to come this far, especially as a leader here and give up like that. It is so sad. Why can't you simply set date and time and tell when you are available to Kaass and IF HE IS NOT AVAILABLE at that time it will be his turn and we will continue to go like this day by day till we do find the date and time at least 24 hours before the match so I can prepare the platform? And all we try to do by that process is to get it done before the November 11th. If something then we can go even longer than that as long as both parties are actively searching for date and time suggesting CONCRETE dates and times. I mean is it really too much to ask from you Noah?

#364 Maestro, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  5. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

This tournament went way too far, youre two leaders, you cant argue with each other, no one will care if punisher wont show up at the exact time and date, believe me maestro, shit happens. Its supposed to be fun and not some drama shit all over again.

N008 likes this.
  6. punisher

punisher Hacker

hhhhh, #DramaNeverEnds
    maestro ways Gotta Have Some. Drama In The Clan.

7. Maestro

Again you are misrepresenting me like I create it and it's just wrong. Take responsibility for your own words and actions.

All that I wrote here above was not in any way disrespectful or denegrading to punisher. It was factual. Just because he is a leader and I respect him doesn't mean that I won't handle the tournament in a proper way. And proper way is if you say you don't know,-then we ask you when you know and you then say you don't know when will you know again don't you think it's a logical fallacy? So what is going to happen we are going to make this work as soon as Punisher will simply offer a time and date within 24 hours before the match. Simple lol. I do not understand what makes anyone think it's in any way connected to any drama. Simply do that as Kaasschaaf has already objectively done his.

8. punisher

punisher Hacker

Im. Joking, . But gotta put more smileys on it next time. :D:D:p;);)

9. Maestro

Tell the date and time when you can play 24 hours before to Kaass

10. Maestro

Plus everybody would want to see this match happen it would be wonderful spectacle. So it's in my best interest as well. I am interested in the match happening 100%. I would be very motivated to commentate and have great fun with this match, so we have to approach it in a very very simple manner to get it done. I am very excited about this match definately would be epic conclusion to MK3!

11. punisher

punisher Hacker

Friday i said Today 10pm, but u were to eager to post the "dq post" here that u haven't listened to me, so now we are gonna play it the 12th of november to bother you. :p

srsly tho, friday i said sunday 10pm 99% certain, and u were to "angry" to reply or read it in app. So i left it be, as idc when i play as long as both of us have enough time and are willing to play.

12. PloGraT

PloGraT Member
    VIP

May I ask why 16years old boy doesn't have time to play one game? ;P If you are studying that much then you must be doing Doctorate... Have I mistaken? Then probably you are either alcoholic or you are grounded on a computer.

IF NONE OF THESE - then you are probably sitting on computer and playing something else or you are just scared of playing this one retarded game. Honestly - the last options possess high percentage of probability.

What I mean is - just find one fucking evening, clear ur schedule and just play. It's half an hour of playing, which you need to find.

Good luck in finals for both Punisher and Kaasschaaf. ;)

RUS and Storm like this.
  13. punisher

punisher Hacker

Read above what i wrote and you understand why its difficukt to schedule a match. :D

14. punisher

punisher Hacker

+ learning to code in a team.and to teach people structures is the same amount of time as a doctorate.
    Ambitious teammates, only 8 weeks to build something 100x as good as everything else, habing 10 times more bugs as everybody else. Fixing em. Takes a lot of time.

15. punisher

punisher Hacker

But that has nothing to do with me not playing as ive been playing atleast in the weeke ds tha past weeks.

16. punisher

punisher Hacker

Up untill last week.

17. punisher

punisher Hacker

18. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Whos 16 ? I think Puni is 20.. right? You are 19 old right Plo ? But you speak like boss...:D I like it.

19. punisher

punisher Hacker

Im 19 tho, so we are same age. :D

20. Maestro

Also my dick is 19 so I can take both PloGraT and Punisher on it which I'd love to do since you both are nice gentlemen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.