Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MK 3 TEST YOUR MIGHT (1 on 1 Deathmatch Tournament)

Discussion in 'Tournament Archive' started by Maestro, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

That was indeed annoying af, just like your map choices

Maestro likes this.
  2. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

lol. Yeah I really don't get it tho. I had to fucking leave from steam for punisher to be muted.

3. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

4. Maestro

This is how it all started...

And now it's coming to an end...

Guys and Girls can you imagine...
    This marvelous MK3 tournament is really coming to an end... Aside from all the trials and tribulations and all the people we had to disqualify for inactivity and all the delays and situations that at times may made some feel that we can't get it done,- WE FUCKING DID IT! I want to thank everybody and every contestant, even if disqualified since you taught us something and made us better and also every spectator that we ever had through MK1 till MK3 you are all my heroes and champions! At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if you won or lost, what matters is that you played and gathered crowds of people to watch you perform! People were rooting for you and all were cheering for you and wanted to see you succeed! They gave you their emotions and love and people really do love this tournament which is the sole reason why we are going to go out with a BANG! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart to everybody who helped, spectated and participated in this tournament in our great community and outside!

The Bracket picture below will show you how awesome and grand our journey was! We witnessed and managed to do something really awesome for SOF2!

[​IMG]

But now we got one last match to officiate. One last match to marvel, one last match to commentate and one last match to root for your favorite player left standing! Two tired warriors left standing to fight one last time and only one of them can become the champion of MK3 tournament! You are both just surreal players you have proven it over and over and over again and now it's time to face each other in this last battle...
    No room for mistakes, No room for excuses, No room for jealousy, the time is now and only now! Pressure is on!

BELOW IS THE VIDEO ACKNOWLEDGING MK3 ADVANCED PLAYERS AND SERVING AS AN OUTRO TO MK3 FINALS!

You both deserve to be champions. You are champions! But one of you is just 3 wins away from being proved to be the ultimate champion of MK3!
    This is your only chance to prove that you are the proud Champion of this grand 1vs1 tournament in all of SOF2 in this modern day and era!

[​IMG]

AT THE END THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

#OneLastTime

RESTART INCOMING!
    GL HF!

FIGHT!

Del!c and N008 like this.
  5. Maestro

Unfortunately the match has been postponed! We will try to find the best new time possible for Kaasschaaf and Punisher match so stay tuned we will update you soon!

The next time we set will be set in stone and can't be postponed anymore. The person who does not show up will suffer a technical loss and the one who did will be crowned the champion so contestants please choose your time and date very carefully and precise!

6. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

Whahahaha.. ok second try..

Maestro likes this.
  7. Maestro

yeah and these fuckers better act straight this time lol. Kidding I love you all and I want to kiss puni and kaass nipple.

RUS likes this.
  8. Kaasschaaf

Kaasschaaf Active Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Loved the outro ;) I'll hit u with a date when i'm sure i can play it.

Maestro likes this.
  9. Maestro

So guys any progress? I am getting impatient

10. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

You mean gettin wet?:p

11. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

make the vote Maestro .. and we ourselves will decide who is worthy of that...

12. punisher

punisher Hacker

Merkel 4 president

13. Maestro

This is a statement about the state of the finals. As a completely impartial judge, referee, organizer and the head of the tournament with regret I have to state the following:

Punisher is not cooperating in goodwill to the terms, common sense and respect to the tournament. He is showing negligence and inappropriate demeanor in terms of setting time and date with his opponent Kaasschaaf. He is unwilling to rationally cooperate with Kaasschaaf separate nor with me as a moderator to set a clear date and time for when to play. His usual response is quote: "I don't know" or "Can't say". A lof of our efforts to set this he sees as somekind of amusing joke. We had waited a long time to set the first date and time and it got rescheduled already since he himself asked for it to have a clause in it about reschedule,- okay fine we did that. Now after 9 days there is NO reschedule in sight and it seems like after this failed attempt he is not cooperative anymore. This is a direct contradiction to the policies of the tournament so I am stepping in and setting the clear boundaries within which Punisher can operate now to show his motivation to see this match happen.

I am giving Punisher two weeks in order to start becoming cooperative in setting this match up. The deadline for the match to be played is November 11th 23:59 UK TIME. On November 12th if match hadn't taken place and as it currently stands Punisher is responsible for it,- Punisher will suffer a technical loss and Kaasschaaf will be the MK3 Champion. This will go by the system of offer-counteroffer. Punisher ABSOLUTELY HAS TO offer his time and date NOW FIRST any day from 18:00-23:00 UK TIME AT LEAST 24 hours beforehand (preferably 48 hours)! If Kaasschaaf can't make it he counters that offer by the same principle. This process continues till we get the time and date set up. As obviously two paries have to agree and there still is theoretical chance of even both cooperating and not finding the times to play I will take the course of action described below:

As now the Punisher is responsible for not cooperating he has to show his cooperation by offering his date and time first (failing to do so in timeframe presented will result in technical loss in the finals). Then we go with countering offers as described above. If I see that countering offers are made in good faith by both parties, but the match still can't be set because of objective free time differences then I will pick the following course of action:
    A. Let the talks continue beyond this November 11th date BY MY EXTREMELY STRICT SUPERVISION TO GET IT DONE ASAP and if that fails
    B. I will create a vote for clanmembers to decide and predict in a fantasy duel who would win the tournament!

ONCE AGAIN GUYS I MAKE IT CLEAR I AM VERY DETAILED IN MY APPROACH YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WEASEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS I AM TALKING TO BOTH OF YOU NOW!

THIS RULING HERE IS FINAL AND THIS IS HOW MK3 CONTINUES ITS COURSE TILL THE RIGHTFUL CONCLUSION, THIS RULING IS NOT TO BE ARGUED WITH IT IS HERE TO STAY AND BE IMPLEMENTED BY ME IN GOODWILL AS SOMEBODY WHO IS COMPLETELY UNBIASED.

Yours truly, MK Tournament management

[​IMG]

#353 Maestro, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  14. Hello. I am the Head of the 'Let's Not Have Yet Another Boring and Drawn Out Drama With Loads Of Voting' society (We don't have any badges for sale as we can't make them big enough for all the words)

Set a 'play by' date and stick to it. End it. Dead. Finished. As you say, the competitor who shows least cooperation or hesitation gets disqualified. The Universe will still be here and the world will still keep spinning. Time is precious - plus there'll be another tournament along soon.

If it does go to a vote on 'who do we think would win?' I'd go for Kaas as he's damn fast!

Helene likes this.
  15. punisher

punisher Hacker

The clan can't live without any, hehe :D

16. punisher

punisher Hacker

So now some truth and not just the trash and bad talk, ok.

1. I've been trying to figure a date and time for hours with mainly you, you giving me times whom i can't say i can play, and can't 100% garantee.
    2. I've said when I can schedule again, and you find that "To Long" to wait for.
    3. Kaas said "Not any longer then 21pm or 22pm", and i've been coming home after 22pm the past weeks.
    4. We play for fun, both. I ain't going to play when i don't have fun and i think the same counts for anybody else here. If i'm tires as fuck when i'm home around 23pm, then i don't feel like playing, and won't be playing. Especially if i got up around 4pm and have to get up again around that time.
    5. Do i even need to bring up raring vs Snake "Scheduling" up? Having 2 - 3 months to schedule their match, while we were waiting to continue and you wouldn't Disqualify any of them nor take any action. I'm guessing not even a discussion had been taken place in this period. (Nothing against raring or snake tho).
    6. So at the start when the 2 above weren't discussion i warned you already that once we reach oktober - november i'd be very busy and it'll be difficult to schedule. With you saying "Don't bother about it, we'll find a time".
    7. Now i've figured quiet fast a time with fred, and now i'm basically full and train's ain't in my favour with traveling so i'm home late at first and it's hard to schedule a match when getting up early and getting home late. And i'm 100% i ain't the only one.
    8. Now that it finally comes to the finals you suddenly want it to happen as fast as possible for some reason, even tho i can't play or can't 100% garantee for me to play, which you want.

Doesn't seem really fair, does it?

Also no voting needed as when you don't change ur mind, you can let kaas win, which is an unfair win imo. Especially watching make the whole mk3 tourney process and previous once.

#HOPCIVILWAR :p

17. punisher

punisher Hacker

Here were the talks for this thursday, can't say i'm the only one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

had to cut out the last part seperately cuz it was on another page and maestro was questioning things.

18. punisher

punisher Hacker

#BackpedellingModeActivated

19. Kaasschaaf

Kaasschaaf Active Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Private message? I didn't ask for any of this and i sure would't like to win with a technical loss. Don't try to make me look bad exposing our PM's..

Just pick a date and time so i can shoot at you

20. punisher

punisher Hacker

Wasnt anything against you,
    Just stating that im.Not the only one discussing and having to delay because you simply have no time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.