Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MK 3 TEST YOUR MIGHT (1 on 1 Deathmatch Tournament)

Discussion in 'Tournament Archive' started by Maestro, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

WHAHAHAAH NICE!!!

I STILL NEED PEOPLE IN COMMENTARY BOOTH WITH ME!!

2. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

So, call Trump...he is pretty popular these days!;)

RUS likes this.
  3. Maestro

The duel starts somewhere in 4 hours! So don't forget to head straight from Civil War to 1vs1 server to watch this amazing game! Now I am still looking for people to commentate this match with me, ofc I do think I will find some, but if not I will do it myself it's allright :).

[​IMG]

4. Maestro

Sceenshots, updates, videos coming soon in the evening! Stay tuned! Info for entering the semifimals also upcoming!

5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Where they a lt you bitch, youbsaid evening not nezt day.

6. Maestro

Video uploading and rendering issues. All will be done shortly

Kaasschaaf likes this.
  7. Maestro

Here is the commentary video for the last match of Quarterfinals. I want to say I was excited as fuck for this match! I want to personally thank Storm, BlastorZ and PloGraT (SlimShady as well in few places), for helping me commentate this amazing match! What an awesome end to MK3 Quarterfinals, I am so proud of you guys, you were really great and professional! To those who want to see the match firs you can do that by clicking the youtube video play button. Below come the spoilers to the match, with screenshots going first and congratulations and thank you's later.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kaasschaaf I want to congratulate you for advancing to the semifinals where you will meet raring. You fought great and did outstanding job my friend. Snake I want to personally thank you for participating and holding a very honorable duel and I want to see you next time in MK4 for sure!

Below is the bracket picture, as you can see we got two formed matchups for semifinals:
    Pun!sher vs Del!c
    raring. vs Kaasschaaf

[​IMG]

Updates about Semifinals, some promos and info coming soon today stay tuned!

8. Maestro

THE OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 3 SEMIFINALS TOURNAMENT RULES (ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME!):

- No set deadline, referees will work with you so you set a specific date and time with you and your opponent in the SOONEST REASONABLE amount of time when you both MUST show up to play. After you set the time and date you can't cancel it unless something really force majeure happens and in this case it's acceptable. Failing to notify me in advance may result in a disqualification and a ban, reporting of this kind of behavior publicly! The time and date will be reported publicly by referees! The best times for playing are any day from 18.00 UK time till 22.00 UK time (aka primetime, the best timeframe to set your match in for everybody,-refs,specs,players and we highly recommend using those times!).

-You and your opponent play up to 5 different maps in the mapcycle of 1 on 1 server. This means you play a best of five series. ONCE YOU OR YOUR OPPONENT REACHES THREE WINS (no matter if you won 3-0 or 3-1, or he won 2-3 or 1-3) THE PERSON WHO LOST THREE MAPS WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT AND A WINNER ADVANCES TO THE FINALS! :crown: :dancedance:
    *Please note that you will play at least 3 different maps or up to 5 different maps, because you can be tied by overall wins 2-2 and go to a 5th map, which will be the tiebreaker map that determines the winner of the match.

-Two maps will be played of your choice (maps of your liking) and the other two maps of your opponents choice (opponents liking). The maps go in order from one opponent choice to another and no player can play two of their maps in a row, unless a particular deathmatch map ends in a tie (explained below), or both opponents are tied 2-2 (explained above). if you are tied 2-2 after four maps you played, the player who had won the opponent previously with a bigger margin chooses the third and last tiebreaker map in essence this opponent chooses 3 maps of his liking (for example if you won two maps by 10 points and your opponent won two maps by 5 points you get to decide on the fifth map to play and your opponent has to accept it, because you won him with a bigger score than he did: +5 overall). Timelimit of these maps will be set to 8 minutes, not 10 like it was previously, which will save you up to 10 minutes of playing time and won't drag you out.

-If you are tied in score in a deathmatch duel when timelimit strikes you simply play another map and the map you played and were tied at doesn't count and you can't pick it again! The player who had the right to choose the map of his liking where the tie occurred now loses it and lets his opponent to choose new map of his liking instead. This is the only case where more than maximum of five maps can be played until someone wins three duels outright! (for example you were tied in the first map of your liking as you had the same score where you killed your opponent 15 times and he killed you 15 times, now your opponent chooses the next map which he has the right to and everything continues like it should, while the tie game itself doesn't count in any way in the tournament while all other maps where you had definite winner in the end DO COUNT.)

- For determining an order on who picks his map first or second players be set to a one on one map by referees where they will go down to the arena and try to knife each other. The player who gets the first knife kill, will choose the order in which he wants to play his map (a player can choose to go with his map first or even second, after his opponent choice, if so he pleases).

-By default you and your opponent can both play any weapons you wish! You can also agree to play any duel on any weapons with your opponent exclusively (for example shotty, kinves, snipers etc. only), but if you don't agree on the exclusive weapons with your opponent, then the default setting always applies.

-At least one referee is mandatory to be present in final rounds duels! At the end of each game when timelimit hit a referee will make a screenshot of the score and all of the screenshots need to be posted in this topic here as a public evidence of the games played.

-Public commentary on official tournament match is not accepted, unless both players decide to allow it to be accepted. Any commentary should be done in PM form only.

-Contestants are requested to agree on being filmed and the gameplay footages in form of demos, or livefootage of both respectful players with or without commentary to be posted on HOP official Youtube channel as well as any other streaming channels HOP approves. They also agree to give creative rights for these videos to HOP channel management and its partners and not request those videos to be taken down, changed or being affected in any way shape or form.

9. Maestro

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... WE ARE HERE...

THE TIME HAS COME! THE TIME HAS COME TO TEST ALL THAT YOU'VE GOT!

YOU FOUR BRAVE WARRIORS ARE ALL THAT HAVE LEFT STANDING AT THIS ADVANCED STAGE OF MK3 TOURNAMENT. I WANT TO PERSONALLY CONGRATULATE AND SHAKE HANDS WITH EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

THERE WILL BE ONLY TWO LEFT STANDING SO PREPARE GOOD AND PREPARE WELL!
    TIME TO REALLY TEST YOUR MIGHT!

LET THIS AWESOME VIDEO CLIP INSPIRE YOU AND FEED YOU WITH ITS ENERGY YOU ARE GOING TO NEED THAT!

UPCOMING MATCHES:

raring.
    [​IMG]
    vs

Kaasschaaf

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Del!c
    [​IMG]

vs

Pun!sher

[​IMG]

#309 Maestro, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  10. punisher

punisher Hacker

Yes, Prepare your anus delic, ima stick that whole barette up there, maybe up the loop too.

11. punisher

punisher Hacker

I keep getting kicked off the wevsite when tryibg to pm fred, hes afraid so keeps bloxked me :p

Anyhow:
    BIitch, gimma a date and time and if im interested to play and rek ur buttwhole, then we have our match.

12. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Probably next week or something, not sure yet.

I will make you question why u ever started playing sof soon dont worry.

13. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

Fred just kick to his ass.. seems like Puni was tired to wait for this moment..

14. punisher

punisher Hacker

Been waiting for like half a year now, XD.

RUS likes this.
  15. Maestro

Punisher wants to discuss the time when Delic and Puni can both play here. Okay my macho men do it here then. Or I dunno get yourself some whatsapp, skype or whatever modern technology allows you to. I also know that raring and kaaschaaf are now in talks and gonna scheldue somewhere around next week friday. If you could do that earlier for example it would be quite good.

16. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian

They Maestro how much time we need waiting before u disqualify Puni and Delic from tourney??.. do it faster.. lol..

Maestro likes this.
  17. Maestro

When my nuts go full circle around the moon I will surely disqualify both without no mercy!

[​IMG]

18. punisher

punisher Hacker

Can't disqualify cuz no deadline set, and we are already in talks. :D

19. punisher

punisher Hacker

I'll just say on every date that delic can play that i can't. >.<

20. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian

Hah.. what we have here.. here we have two guys who tell that he can play any time when can his opponent.. circletalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.