Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MDK Mod 1.5N Event

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by MDK_DL, Aug 9, 2017.

1. MDK_DL

MDK_DL Member
    Server Regular A FRIEND VIP

Hello all,

I would like to thank everyone who attended our previous event in July. Immediately after the event I began to work on the next version of our mod. I have now released it and would like to invite everyone to come play at an event that we are hosting on the M|)K server. Our latest mod 1.5N has many new features that we would like to showcase. There have also been a lot of improvements from the previous versions of our mods and many never before seen features have been added. We will be playing many different games with a variety of different settings.

Date/Time: Saturday, August 12th @ 19:00 UK Time (2:00PM EST).
    Place: M|)K Warzone (8.2.122.144:20100)

Maestro likes this.
  2. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

I will be there!!!

Maestro likes this.
  3. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

okay..lets try this!o_O

Maestro likes this.
  4. MDK_DL

MDK_DL Member
    Server Regular A FRIEND VIP

**Revised**

[Installation]
    It is important that you delete sof2mp_uix86 if present inside of the MDK folder before installing the new mod. This will ensure everything loads correctly.
    Everything else can be left as is but it is generally recommended to delete the old mod files that start with the name mdk_mod...
    The mod will auto update when newer revisions are released so nothing else is needed after this point.

Click here to download the mod

[Avatars]
    Our mod introduces for the very first time in-game avatars. You will need one of the following to use this feature.
    1.) An account on www.MentallyDisturbedKillers.com or www.facebook.com
    2.) You will need to have a profile picture/avatar established.
    3.) Set your avatar in one of many ways, in the console, in your config or via the in-game menu. For the MDK site you will use the command cg_avatar, for Facebook it will be cg_facebook.
    Using cg_avatar you will then specify only the filename listed on the MDK website. When using cg_facebook you will need to specify your ID. This ID is numeric and differs from the URL if you have a custom one setup.
    4.) You will need to also enable the option cg_userAvatars from either the console or via the in-game menu under the M|)K button.

Below are some individual step by step examples of how to gather the needed information for each method. Step 1 is omitted from both examples because logging into the website is assumed for this step.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to stop by before hand to make sure you get yourself properly setup.

#4 MDK_DL, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  5. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

This explanation is a bit vague I feel! Just what exact files you mean? I think all should have all the files there! Either way I will be on the event and a few surprises I want to chat over with you about! :)

#5 Maestro, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  6. Maestro

Also I have been playing the mod and the server for a few times and I gotta say it's friggin amazing! I fucking loved it and the mod is really special! Lots of new features as when you guys will come in you will see for example my avatar from the fucking facebook! And many many other goodies like built in live voice chat system and much much more. I was baffled when I first saw it and it's friggin incredible. Also last, but not least we are bringing the old school gametype of Ultra Extreme Damage back or as we call it simply Ultra Damage, it's something SOF 2 hadn't seen in years and I am so glad to see it coming back to SOF 2 as the gametype is fucking amazing! This means that there is basically zero spread, zero recoil, zero gun shaking and one shot one kill instantly! So that's the Ultra damage and we are loving it! So there will be some maps that will feature this new gametype and not only that, we will also have some playthoughs of Zombie and Survival now built in fully fleshed out mods! With Ultra damage we also have many plans going forward and you might hear from us again soon enough!

EITHER WAY I AM EXCITED BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS SO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[​IMG]

7. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Unfortunately i was on holiday during the event, but that avatar thing sound pretty nice. Possible to show me a screenshot of how it looks ingame when you have it connected?

8. Maestro

So to recap some of this amazing event we had lots and lots of fun! The mod was epic, the amount of work to make it seem like avatars from facebook in sof2 is unreal and not only that there are many many many goodies AND MANY MANY MANY GOODIES TO COME! This is a vid from a special map I laughed my fucking ass off on! THIS VIDEO IS 18+ AND SHARED VIA SOFLOG CHANNEL AND IS A CLOSED LINK!

Besides that we took some nice pictures :D Below is a gay skin that DL made by the mod specially for me whahahahah I AM SO GAY

[​IMG]

Lets get a bit serious tho again as here we tried to survive the killer, but we danced while he wasn't around lol! Nice pic!!!
    [​IMG]

Chainsaw joined my gayness in the most bloody way possible lol. Like always I was also turned a sissy!!
    [​IMG]
    Don't worry bro you'll get to see it on the next event we plan! And we have some very very special cooking! I mean this is going to be a frigging bomb! So next event don't miss it as DL is now working on 1.6 mod release which will be even more amazing and full of something new and on this event we are working together it shall be released! The keyword shall be #Netherrealm BUT FOR NOW!