Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

March 2018 updates

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by punisher, Mar 2, 2018.

1. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Hello everybody,

There hasn't been an update in a while, but here are a few things which i'll be updating you guys about.

User Confirmination / Validation changed
    As there has been some questions regarding our email system and receiving emails, I've decided to change our "Email Confirmination" to "Confirmination by Moderator".

This means newly registered accounts will have to be approved by one of the moderators before their account has been activated. This way activations might take a little longer and won't be instant, but it makes sure users are being activated and it'll get rid of spam accounts, or less likely for spam accounts to be approved.

The HoP Project
    So i've been managing the hop project for a while now. I recently gave some announcements regarding a Trello board for the House of Pain Projects.
    Meanwhile my time for hop to spend on hop has been decreased, thus i made the decision to count hop as one of my "Customers".

The House of Pain Community has been added to my system as a customer and i'll be setting up and managing the hop projects from there.

Everybody that would like to get an account to help manage the project and/or see how things are going, then simply message me or make a post below and i'll send you the url and login details.
    I'd like to have some people in there who will be able to add new tasks and create some support tickets when there are issue's.
    e.g Whenever a mapcycle needs to be updated, i'd like to have somebody to add a task for me to create the mapcycle and set a deadline for it. This way i'll be notified and it ensures me to have done it by that time.

New HoP Website
    Unfortunately set on a halt due to priority jobs (freelance) and school projects which takes first priority.

If you have any questions simply ask below and i'll try to answer them.
    Topic may be updated when new information or updates are made.

Aria and Storm like this.
  2. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Btw is our new MC running yet ? :)

3. punisher

punisher Hacker

Mo time for that yet XD

4. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

So you mean you want us to submit our tasks to you via your program for managing tasks? I understand it would help you, but the thing is that is it possible that you simply add your tasks there yourself and announce us the dates when it be done via correct topic? For example in MC discussion you can say that yes I will implement MC by this day etc.?

Btw cant Tornado add maps to MC as well?

5. punisher

punisher Hacker

Not exactly, ill add most tasks myself, but i might forget to add stuff and thats where others can join in and add it for me.

Torn is not available due to an injury afaik.

6. punisher

punisher Hacker

Anyhow anybody of our clan who is interested into getting access to it, are free to ask for an account.
    The more people the better, as it means more people are able to see it and are able to notify me or others about stuff that still needs to be done.

7. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Sure man, add me to it. I'll do what i can.

Meanwhile, a bit off-topic, something that could help maintain the clan alive, is to add other FPS games to the clan's list of games. Not only what would help get more people, some even might go back and play sof2. I bet many old sof2 players are playing other FPS games. cod, csgo, etc.

Aria and Gun4hire like this.
  8. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

asked about it many times, good to see that there are other people supporting my thoughts.

Aria likes this.
  9. punisher

punisher Hacker

I already answered those request and they were planned to be added into the new forum as their own category instead of being categorized under"Steam".

Look under the "Steam" Category and you'll find more games, but not as "Open" as the sof2 categories are.

Aria likes this.
  10. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

More players needed then.