Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Letter To Frozone and Aria

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maestro, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Hey so for a retarded reason I cannot start a conversation with Aria... I needed to start a conversation with both aria and frozone in the same PM but I can't... LOL DA HELL!?!??! So I am posting this here publicly and so lets do it like this then, just @Frozone and @Aria plz read this and follow the part below... @Public this is not important for you, only for Aria and Frosty.

So okay guys and girls lets get straight to business. Frozone your stuff first.

1. Send me all your already recorded demos like you said.
    2. Send me and Aria all your GoT tournament demos. Especially the last one is needed for me personally
    3. Participate in the winter type clan night in a week and record demos. I will also be there and so I will also uplift you motivationally, but it's very important for your video you be there next week sunday 25.03 at 20:00 UK time.
    4. Kam 4 we will play somewhere this week and record a demo on that. I will make sure of that. Meanwhile I will already start sorting your demos from points nr 1 and 2.

Now Aria.

1. Plz do send your demos of the GoT tournament you have from yourself to me here as well.
    2. I am also sending you my demo from the match. This is the link for download: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=03548555016790396198

TO UPLOAD YOUR DEMOS IF THEY ARE MORE THAN 10 MBS OR WHATEVER ERRORS YOU HAVE YOU CAN USE THE WEBSITE FILE HOSTING I USED ABOVE IN ARIA PT 2!

FROSTY AND ARIA SEND YOUR FILES AND REPLIES HERE IN THIS TOPIC HERE NOWHERE ELSE THEN!

Aria likes this.
  2. Aria

Aria A girl has no name
    Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Social Media Management

hahaha Blastorz can t send me either pm on the forum xD and ouki douki i will and thanks for the demo !!!

Maestro likes this.
  3. Frozone

Frozone http://bit.ly/2x7friB
    S-Admin

I have sent a dm with them

Maestro likes this.
  4. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

GREAT!!!

Your turn Aria!