Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Important clan changes!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by punisher, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

In this case tho remember that everybody and especially 3 leaders we have now will need to REALLY be active and also be held accountable by rest of us as the clan for sure! And don't worry guys I will support you all in whatever form I can.

@Malina if it is like punisher said it will be that basically nothing changes, like nobody says to you how to do your job, then it doesn't matter anyway... Plus Aria is very easy to manipulate anyway wWHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Kidding Aria plz don't kick me out of the clan now ffs...

SlimShady and Aria like this.
  2. Malina

Malina VIP

How I said , I'm out. Claire can do my job.
    Make a page on fb, or whatever. I stop now with the Fotocontest (sorry my friends). My page I will delete for hop. I will do nothing anymore.
    It's the principle.. sorry
    We will see how they will do it.

3. Maestro

Can you at least not delete the facebook page? Else you will be acting like Akademiks. There is really no point in it I think.

4. Aria

Aria A girl has no name
    Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Social Media Management

heya everyone!
    i know some of you don't see me as a leader but i really want to do it and help the clan. i have already few ideas tho. i know i havent been so active, exspecially on the forum but it will change and i will prove my worth.
    @Malina i know you are hurt and it's understandable, but you will still have your job as social media, but just don't leave the clan, you are one of the greatest members, everyone likes to play with you and see you as a member. Also keep doing your fotocontest, it's a great idea and really funny that everyone like to do and see!

N008, Daltz, Gun4hire and 3 others like this.
  5. Itzcoatl

Itzcoatl Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Member Management

Hey, I don't know what's wrong with you guys.. nothing's gonna change.. Aria is not the new community manager. The only difference is that instead of talking to puni when u have problems with social media things, u'll have to talk to Aria. And I don't see why it would be a problem for you. We only wanted to help punisher with leader things like taking decisions, helping with server restart, changing mapcycles, ...

6. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Here we go again...
    *makes some popcorn*

N008, RUS, Gun4hire and 3 others like this.
  7. Maestro

I do want to remain with my duties of making the MC as I already did and I am fully capable of doing with proven track record and results.

So:

1. Tournaments
    2. YT
    3. MC

Itzcoatl likes this.
  8. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

[​IMG]

Gun4hire and Jasper like this.
  9. Malina

Malina VIP

This is one thing I don't understand. If someone has questions or problems about the social media, why they don't ask me about it ? I mean I'm doing everything for it right ? Anyway lol dead family

RUS likes this.
  10. Malina

Malina VIP

I want nachos with cheese dip!

RUS and Jasper like this.
  11. Itzcoatl

Itzcoatl Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Member Management

"someone" is the social media manager.. so, you.. If u have questions about your task, u can ask Aria (instead of Punisher).. That's it, nothing more ;-) As leader, Aria has other duties than take care of a fb page

punisher likes this.
  12. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

Guten Appetit :)
    [​IMG]

Jasper, Maestro and Malina like this.
  13. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

@Malina , All your work is greatly appreciated by the clan. Everybody loves the photocontest and your efforts for the social media. If this is about Aria being the leader over you, and you think you did more work than her, well ok. Perhaps you did that. But after all Aria is a senior member, and has been that long before you. So you should remember its not just the social media effort that counts here.

You should also remember that it is not a popularity contest between you and Aria. Its not the beauty contest between our two most active woman members. I am sure Punisher did make his decision based on some long term practical reasons. This doesnt mean that you are second rate member.

On the funny note, im sure most of the clan is still willing to give you ass kisses. .... Well maybe not Eric ( he is married ! ) ...ok lets count jasper out also ... ( he is married ) ...ahh and rus...( married )..

this means more work for rest of us, but we will do it! I promise! So stay on board !

#33 Storm, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    RUS, Jasper, Maestro and 2 others like this.
  14. punisher

punisher Hacker

I dont think eric, jasper and rus would be backed of by that. :p

RUS, Jasper, Maestro and 1 other person like this.
  15. Maestro

Nice post whahahah :D

I totally agree actually as @Malina we do OFC love you and we do NEED you and you mean a lot to us. We have only you and Aria as only active femme fatales here. So don't worry about no competition between you and Aria, it's on the contrary, guys should be competing for your attention lol! And they are! So look I mean I understood what puni and aria and tornado said, ALL IS THE SAME, the only difference is that instead of puni you can ask some from Aria and if she can not help or it's technical side, or it's tornado member management side you just turn to a person who manages the specific section of the clan, why not? For example ain't no leader in this clan alive or dead who can tell me that I can't for example do the things I love or create what I want, so the same goes for you. You can do whatever you love same as you did before and get as much applause as you always got and I agree with everybody that WE DO NEED THIS PHOTOCONTEST and the FB page. I mean we had enough damage as it is with Snake deleting our 340 likes page and Mal I know you a lot lot better than that!

So I do want to encourage you @Malina to not look for anybody besides yourself and just do whatever you love to do here and be sexy and have fun! You are our very dear S-Admin and part of elite group now for sure, so I do think there is no point in leaving all this work that you did already for us behind. Even Lady, Miro, Helene have sometimes acted in a way I feel was not the best way to go about our family, because they jumped ship the very instant they felt they had some new better game/life situation going on. And I am not knocking nobody, but hey Mal if you believe in family, then knowing as you are now a very very loyal member I think you could try to stick it out through thick and thin and ride till the end. I remembered having a lot of hate directed towards me etc. there were some tough times for me as well even if also by my fault as well, but I stuck it out and love my place here, and I don't even have to have a rank to prove my worth to anybody here anymore lol. So I suggest you simply do the same sis!

P.S. Also @ChainSaw is married but he very very freaky lol.

Malina, Aria, SlimShady and 1 other person like this.
  16. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

K, let me get some popcorn.

Maestro, you should take notes on this.

Ok, so where do I, Blast, fit on this? What is an "advisor"?

- IMHO, instead of zombie mods, hop mods, skin mods whatever, time should be better spent getting more people to the game and that means, that whoever is social manager, should spam a bit our server and sof2 in general, like spamming raven FB page about how sof2 isn't dead yet, etc. that kind of stuff.

N008 and Gun4hire like this.
  17. punisher

punisher Hacker

Youbjust remain server manager, just like fragin remains forum manager/moderator, malina remains social media manager(if she wants), etc...

'' Rest as advisor'' means that the task goes to that specific leader as superior / contact person, meaning decisions/last call are made by them, and the other leaders are there as advisors. These have nothing to do regarding members that do certain tasks.

18. Malina

Malina VIP

i dont have any questions, thanks robin ;)

19. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

If u make picture with this it will the grates funart ever!!!!! Lol

20. TheStrongers

TheStrongers Member

do not fight, dears ;) let's go have fun :p

Gun4hire and Aria like this.