Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I want to join <HOP> (Re-Recruited)

Discussion in 'Accepted Archive' started by LukaZz, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

i told you this kid would go awol

LukaZz, Itzcoatl and Maestro like this.
  2. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

He is still on trial tho... So we can kick his lil ass with a longboot if needed anyday :D.

I will be the first to make sure that happens if the kiddo will not play ball

@fragin you want to add something here about your dear friend inactivity who supposed to be with you and playing with us a lot? Because we saw him on server only a couple of times after he got his trial... What you think we should do fragin?

3. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

eh,cant speak for him, ill pm him that he should be more active.

Maestro likes this.
  4. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

try to encourage him on ts to play more.

5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

'insta recruit' him they say.
    'why do we need to vote for him' they say.

Here is ya answer.

Trial lasts max. 6 weeks, count of the time he is trial and he knows how much he has left to convince us.

6. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

Kick them all... lukazz.. fragin.. abd maestro.. this will be the best thing what can we do in this situation..

7. LukaZz

LukaZz New Member

RUS dont talk okay ?

8. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Especially that maestro kid. Hes never ingame, and when he is hes annoying af.

9. Maestro

I like your attitude, you take shit from nobody AND I LOVE IT. :D But ofc RUS is EXTREMELY respected member here, so plz understand his jokes when he is joking. I mean there are a couple of members here who you just don't fuck with :D. Fucking with these guys is a HUGE NO NO. We have really prideful and alpha dogs in here my man, so just stay in your lane and you'll be fine bro! You also have a high motor just like I do and I love you for it! But okay I personally also told that I will gladly kick you, I hope you do not get it the wrong way. Just in case you can always tell me how you feel straight up without no sugar coating if you feel like so here publically or wherever.

Now LukaZz once you fixed your sof 2 now we do want to see you more active in sof2, forums it would be awesome, but sof2 game most importantly. So look bro can you like at least come 2 times a week lets say to play for example? Take fragin with you! I think it's really fair number and would also help you to get rid of the trial, become a full member and not only that we here also want to support you and have fun with you. LukaZz again I fucking trust you and my reputation is also on the line I will be considered a weak pussy leader if you do not follow through on this because if you remember you already quit one time and I do support you big time brotha. Either way I only really have love for you!

LETS FUCKING GO KAM! SHOW THEM YOUR FUCKING ANIMAL SIDE AND PLAY WITH US!

[​IMG]

Well I may be annoying as fuck which is awesome and epic, but I am ingame a lot aside from our little guy here who always needs a help from my sexy secretary Jessica to manage his shit.

[​IMG]

LukaZz likes this.
  10. LukaZz

LukaZz New Member

i wont give up so easily
    sometimes i take jokes 2 sireously like an insult... so ill try 2 just ignore them, or something ;/

Gun4hire and Maestro like this.
  11. Maestro

It's okay sometimes I take shit too personal too. We all humans and stuff gets said, emotions take over, but at the end of the day it's just a game and internet where we gather to have fun and have great great time. What I love about you and fragin is that you say what's on your mind and you do not give a single fuck about who thinks what or who is offended and we welcome and embrace that attitude here. It's incredibly important that you keep your authenticity! Now ofc I think you both understand that on the other side we are family here and we do at the end of the day always treat each other with respect and appreciation meaning we don't play on people emotions to intentionally do them harm or insult them. Life is tough even without it bro. We want to build amazing gaming house with relationships that will last maybe even for a lifetime with many many years of gaming fun to come! I am now getting a bit emotional so ama have to finish that post now :D....

Either way just feel yourself at home and join us in cocreating this amazing gaming and entertainment experience!

12. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.

respect ^

LukaZz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.