Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I AM BACK! + M@estro Projects!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Maestro, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Hey ladies and gentlemen! I AM REPORTING FOR DUTY! And sorry for the novel, but it's a full info and statement about myself.

So I anticipate that next week I am fully coming back to play and return to the community. I have found a job as a financial analyst and moved to another town and living with a girl roommate who is also now my coworker :D. But that's not here nor there my friends. I do like the job and I am passionate about what I do there, but my true love and passion still lies in major part in my artistic expression of my individuality and bringing entertainment and games to people. So this means combining my job, my own YT channel and my SOF2 activities into major life vision.

Now to SOF2 activities. I have a strict regimen and a day planner lifestyle. As of now I am still figuring exactly how much time I shall invest into SOF2 activities per se, but this much I can tell that I will be quite active in the community on all fronts. So let me first off list all the activities I recently did for the community:
    1. Community MC (even tho it has been long since I last changed it)
    2. Video Projects for HoP YT channel
    3. Tournaments

Right now I am working on a HUGE Video Project for HoP YT and I still have about 10 pure work hours to invest into this video, so I anticipate to release this video somewhere around next week, I assume around Wednesday or something like that as I am travelling around cities as well and not always have my home computer with me (MY BEASTMODE workstation computer). Till the finish of this project I am not playing SOF2 as this project is just too big for me to afford not working on it fulltime, without postponing it indefinately. And one of the reasons I will not play before finishing the project is because this is my last video project for six months. This makes me EXTREMELY sad, but projects this magnitude take at least one or a few hundred work hours to complete as they involve SO MANY THINGS from recording initial demos to editing them extensively one just has to have a lot of time for them. AND I FUCKING LOVE TO DO IT SO IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME TO NOT DO THEM FOR HALF A YEAR ANYMORE. But this is the sacrifice I have to make FOR NOW as I simply do not have the time for this activity after this project is done. So after this I should not be considered a full time video creator for HoP for at least half a year as I will even have to sacrifice my usual much simplier vids like Christmas or Happy New Year vids for HoP. I will sacrifice this year to come back strong the next one! This has to be done! But I will return with great videos once again and will make it up with epic Christmas vid next year also as I really wanted to do that!!!!!! THAT SAID I WILL MOST LIKELY PROCEED TO DO COMMENTARIES FOR TOURNAMENTS ON HOP VIDS AND PRODUCE AND UPLOAD THEM!!!

My full list of projects for SOF2:
    1. Unnamed video project due next week
    2. Winter is coming tournament with @Aria and me at the helm of the project (early winter)
    3. Unnamed EPIC MK project
    4. Any other events/tournaments after two former
    5. Possible commentary on tournament project as part of tournament activities themselves
    6. Unnamed Clan Video Project after 6 moths from now

My additional activities for SOF2:
    1. Playing/having fun on servers and TS.
    2. Creating and managing community MC. (I MAY GIVE THAT UP BUT I WILL UPDATE SHORTLY!)
    3. Helping leadership.
    4. Staying active on forums.​

After I get my day planner correct after releasing the video project I will update ya'll on my most probable playing times, excluding the tournament activities, which I start performing immidiately after!

Concerning our latest traffic developements... I mean I have not seen atrocities like that since the last world war and even with that said, I have not seen the former, which leaves me only with this traumatizing picture. We gotta stop this slide all together! Hang on guys! Soon we gonna reverse this fucking shit!

Baksteen, Aria, Daltz and 4 others like this.
  2. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Good news man, about time you start to earn some money. I was wondering wtf was going on.

Naturally you should put your prime time to your work efforts and real life goals. And what is left, goes to hobbies like sof2 + other hobbies, at least this is what I do.

This means of course that you are less around the gaming world, but I rather like that you are doing better in real life. Other than that, I think your project list for sof2 is highly unlikely to happen, since all those projects will take some serious time as you said. So perhaps you promise the premium here and end up delivering little bit less than that, but its all good since you are still doing shitload of projects for HoP.

I am truly happy that you did find likeable work for yourself and the change of lifestyle you are making into effect. Also when you earn little bit money, I promise to come to Tallinn, we gonna put some suits on, and rock the town! Its a promise.

Anyways I like to picture our party would look something like this,

Maestro, Aria and SlimShady like this.
  3. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Yup, but some relax time is always great to have. :D

Maestro likes this.
  4. Aria

Aria A girl has no name
    Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Social Media Management

Great to hear everything is alright for ya Maes! :D Take care! and see you on the server when you will be ready to play man! ;)

Maestro likes this.
  5. Blowpop

Blowpop Member

Every man has to be a financial analyst if they live with a woman. :)

SlimShady and Aria like this.
  6. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

Damn @Maestro! I'm still waiting for your "coming out ":rolleyes:

Maestro and Aria like this.
  7. una

unamed Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

WB, and Congrats and gl with all your life changes

I am honored.

Gun4hire and Maestro like this.
  8. The Tempest

The Tempest Active Member

Congrats on your new career, hope you are massively successful. I will send you 3 euros and you can invest it for me - I expect to get at least 15 million euros back. You have until next Thursday but I know you can do it. :)

9. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

you mean pounds, right?

10. The Tempest

The Tempest Active Member

Well if I know he does a good job I'll give him some of the gold bars from my suitcase. My uncle gave me them, he's had them since 1945..they have pretty swastikas on them, no idea where they came from...

Del!c likes this.
  11. Gun4hire

Gun4hire Hail faii.
    S-Admin Tournament Management Steam Member Clan Member Forum Moderator

*nervously laughs*

12. RUS

RUS Well-known Russian
    Server Regular THE LEGEND VIP

Whahahaha!!!!
    What a liar!!!

[​IMG]

claims that all of us will reverse this shit soon! but seems here is only one reverse - and it is Maestro reverse, he changed the attitude towards us! he fooled around with the NEW project (a HUGE Video Project)!! He told us that he will be here on previous week, but... where is he??????

I thing its time to say him - come here and responsible for the words as man!!!!

[​IMG]

Gun4hire, Maestro and SlimShady like this.
  13. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

Light is on....but hero still missing....
    [​IMG]

Gun4hire, Maestro and RUS like this.
  14. Aria

Aria A girl has no name
    Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Leader Clan Member Social Media Management

it' s not the good light! that s for batman, he is the Joker!!!!

Maestro, Storm and Medvedik like this.
  15. Maestro

Sorry guys and gals I anticipate to finish the video tonight :D

SlimShady likes this.
  16. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Hey man!

Glad, you found a job and a way to release a bit from the computer. Hope you like that job. Don't worry too much about us, we will still be here. Do what you can, but don't spend the entire "fuck give" budget about this. Care about your real life first, the rest is bonus.

One of these days, i'll go with @Storm there so we can have some drinks!

Maestro likes this.
  17. Maestro

Thanks blast for good words.

I shall update this post shortly as I have completed the DL project.

Now on to Aria Winter Is Coming Project!

Aria likes this.
  18. Maestro

Thank you for amazing words. I believe the world and people really get built through stories. So by making tournaments and making vids, even tho for now it will be very troublesome for me to find good time for them, but I promise myself I will fucking do it and I will. Through tournaments, vids, server and forum we all tell stories, our stories and those stories keep our HoPe alive! So yeah let the good times roll and my work for the community shall never stop until the day I finally step into the grave lol.

Gun4hire likes this.