Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

House Of Pain Mangame

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maestro, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Hey guys! So to also expand on what punisher told about having more games and more fun forum stuff in this corner of the forum I thought of another game/forum fun stuff we could do!

So what our HoP males do here (females can also participate if they like although well you know females... lol) they post pics of like the hottest and most beautiful women they have ever seen in their lives.

No particular rules for this one just post your pics and you can talk a little about these women you like in a sense of their beauty and how much you rate them etc etc. For example I rate a woman 10/10 show pics and somebody says naaa that's a 7, look at my woman, now that's a true hottie :D.

We keep it clean tho, NO 18+ CONTENT HERE! Meaning ofc you can post beautiful women and their figures and what not, but all the private parts have to be covered and even if they are try to not post TOO OVERSEXUALIZED pics. Just use common sense since we got kids also here ofc. Also posting pics WITH adult actresses names or such websites names is prohibited as well! Women can be from cartoons, fictional drawings etc.

2. Maestro

So let me go with my first sweetheart!

Extra hotttt! 10/10

I love this a bit cold gaze, this pale skin, amazing figure and her sultry look.
    EVEN I WOULD BEG THIS GODESS TO DO ME LOL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can take a closer look at her here in this video. She is a singer in a group and this song is amazing. it's a russian song so the woman is also russian woman. You can see her at 00:49 Seconds LIVE PERFORMING!! LOOK AT THIS GODDESS! MY GOD I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF HER :D

Btw the official video clip for this song has more than 150 million views! Way to go Russia!

3. Helene

Helene Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Great idea. Just another one of Maes fapthreads :D

4. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

naaaa....Im just here,so I wont get fined:rolleyes:

BlastorZ likes this.
  5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

6. My fave lady... fantastic figure... lovely teeth... and great in bed (though the sheets get ripped up a lot)
    alien queen.jpg

N008, SlimShady and Gun4hire like this.
  7. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

She's a real monster in bed

8. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    Server Regular THE LEGEND

wow...I already love that girl!!!:eek:

9. She can use her tail to get me a beer out the fridge too while we're in bed. I don't like it when she drools over me though..sort of stings a bit but you get used to it.

SlimShady likes this.
  10. Maestro

Awww you jelly cause I ain't masturbating on your mediocre pics? :D.

And trust me cutie I've been breaking blondies off like you since the dawn of humanity. I've broken much more bitchier and puffed up honey kitties than your sweetass. Gals like the one redhaired godess above as well. I can approach any gal I want no matter how good lookin she is no matter if she got bitchy friends around her and get her to submit, ask Slim what I do when I do it. So ya better get your facts straight homegal before you start talking about mae. fapping business. If you'd be in a place with a guy like me you'd be all over me and your pannies would drop in less time you could say "hi maestro". Let me paint you a picture of exactly how it would look like. Helene: " Hi Maes... " *slurp slurp slurp*.

Ain't no place fucking safe when I start tippin bitch. So don't you smartalk here soccerlegs and put on your warpaint to please me and kiss my ring. If you thankin you got your shit together, then you can dream on since your Christian Grey, hell even the fucking King Kong ain't got SHIT ON ME.

[​IMG]

She has a small armset with sweet palms instead of vagina, I bet it will be the best handjob ever. I also hope she doesn't spray no acid on you lol.

#10 Maestro, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  11. Maestro

Allrighty so it's only right that I post about my secret fetish looool. Actually it is not secret. Another 10/10 looking gal for ya played by Margot Robbie in a movie Suicide Squad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The way she was portrayed by stylists was phenomenal job! I mean it's totally incredible! They even made a special shirt and her bra to hide the fact that her boobs are not big, while Harley ofc always had tremendous and upstanding rack to work with :D.

BUT a big big huge turnoff for me is actually how she looks in real life. So if I saw that Margot Robbie on the street I would never approach her as she looks 6/10 for me. A 7 on her VERY best day. And I am not trying to be mean or prop my nuts, she has accomplished much more than I have, but I am just saying plain honest how I feel about her as a man and what I would do if I saw her, which is nothing... So I can only love her on set movie appearance and I would do her dirty and smash that p***y only if she would be looking like Harley Quinn :D

This is she in RL
    [​IMG]

So only Harley Quinn version of Margot Robbie could experience something like this with M@estro ^^

[​IMG]

#11 Maestro, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  12. Maestro

NOBODY SEXIER :D:D:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Sharon Stone, to me she is such a classic.

8c563ab924d619a650f5267e3fe2bf51.jpg
    130078280.jpg SharonStone001.jpg hair-face-sharon-stone.jpg

Maestro likes this.
  14. Maestro

15. Brigitte Helm. German actress of the 20s & 30s. She was the star of 'Metropolis' (1927). Classic sci-fi.
    Brigitte Helm.jpg Metropolis.jpg

Maestro likes this.
  16. Maestro

Nice sig Tempest btw :D. Pretty nice avatar :D. One of the most beautiful woman I ever seen and I am talking kinda past and present was Grace Kelly. She is also very old scool, actress from very old movies Hitchcock and earlier era, and she was married to royalty, but I mean she is just incredibly gorgeous looking. With her I think I could only drink coffee cause she is so pretty I dunno if I would be even interested in her sexually, it almost feels like she is a flower out of this earth lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RIP PRINCESS!!!​

17. Maestro

Got this sexy 10/10 gamer/blogger girl to share with ya'll! Her name is Tara Babcock, she maybe THE MOST GORGEOUS BLONDE I ever seen. I also love the fact that she has big rack that is fake, because it's really tits like that, that look sooooooo amazing. Natural tits are ofc awesome, but hers are the best!

Actually what is so interesting about her, she is really interactive with her fans. I remember I wrote to her a couple of years ago and we had a small chat on her youtube page. Even some of you I think may write her and she will respond. And actually she really does have a great personality, she is opened, kind and honest! Now ofc she wears a lot of makeup, but honestly even without makeup she looks amazing! So I think this is my definition of 10/10, hot, smart great girl. Also her facial lines are very rare, I am a real connoisseur of facial lines in women and hers are so proper, like sculpted! SHE IS FUCKING AWESOME!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]