Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Problems visiting our website? send a mail to tech@houseofpainserver.com

hey bishes, do you... ?

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by nickl, Jul 30, 2019.

1. nic

nickl New Member
    A FRIEND VIP

Hey, do any of you have those old maps I tryed to redo for the MK tournement, mk_aimtrain/mk_cellblock/mk_iceworld/mk_rocket ? Maestro maybe? Need them for a project with students

Maestro likes this.
  2. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member Forum Moderator

I HAVE THEM NICKL!!! RESPOND HERE PLEASE SO WE CAN CHAT ABOUT IT!!!!!!

3. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

I think we still have em on our servers, will check and put a download link here.

Maestro likes this.
  4. Maestro

Good I will also check them out if you will not be able to find them puni.

But I do remember Iceworld, aimtrain and rocket, BUT @nickl I do not remember you making the cellblock? Did you make one for us in the MK style? Also Nick we should talk about if you could finish some of them bro? Anyway holla!

5. punisher

punisher Hacker

Yeah, np. Dunno if we had cellblock on our servers, cant recall how it looked like either. But ifni find it ill ill it to the list

Maestro likes this.
  6. punisher

punisher Hacker

Maestro likes this.
  7. Maestro

Yes this is what I thought too man. You reacted fast puni :). NickL the way you did your maps your pupils will have stunned pupils in their eyes lol. Damn this nostalgia... We need to talk NickL holla please!

P.S yup I don't remember cellblock not in the slightest, maybe it was in the works in his projects ye?

8. punisher

punisher Hacker

Cellblock was a simple looking 1v1 map, fun to play as it's quick and fairly open.
    [​IMG]

Maestro likes this.
  9. Maestro

Ye ye bro I do remember it meaning the map, I was referring to not remembering his version of it :D, but thanks anyway. And again this one NickL is talking about, meaning his cellblock wasn't on our servers right? I guess NickL has to clear it up for us now.

10. nic

nickl New Member
    A FRIEND VIP

hey, I don't know if I shared with you cellblock or if I just couldn't finish it (I just tested it and it's missing the brushwork for solid, there's only the mesh of the level), here's some screenshot. I think I gave up making those map, it was really time consuming, and I mean reaaaaally time consuming and got busy with other projects. I can see if I still have some of the work files somewhere, and if I can find some time here and there just polishing, it should be fairly easy, just a matter of time again. I missed the sof2 community guys, I hope you guys still are playing. I tryed the game 2 days ago and only could find bots to play against, I was kind of sad :/ And thanks for the mk maps, greatly appreciated !

Attached Files:

Maestro and punisher like this.
  11. punisher

punisher Hacker

Fuck that maps looks amazing.

Yup, one of my friends if studying in the game development, and saw him learning to model objects. That shit takes long to make, especially when you realize how much detail can go into a model.

Unfortunately i didn't had much time to play the past year and a half, but i might jump back in the upcoming (half) year.

Maestro and nickl like this.
  12. nic

nickl New Member
    A FRIEND VIP

I realise I didn't send you instant mince meat either? Why would I have spent so much time on this and not release it, am I that dumb // edit : sorry 2 first screenshot are from cellblock

Attached Files:

Maestro and punisher like this.
  13. Maestro

OHHHH MAN YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING SHITTING ME!!! I will write and read all the posts a bit later I gotta run, I just came on, saw what FUCKING EPIC map you sent me got excited too much not to write what a masterpiece this map is! I'll write soon here again, bro keep in touch man, this is fucking incredible stuff! Next Gen SOF2 SHIT lol

14. MDK_DL

MDK_DL Member
    Server Regular A FRIEND VIP

15. Maestro

It would be fucking amazing man!

Okay I saw the mincemeat and MAN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY Fucking killing me here loool. NickL those maps are fucking ABSURD! Do tell man you plan to finish them both? I have looked up the MC we had for the MK3 and it seems you basically have worked on the most popular and essential maps players have picked. Here is the full list we had back then (just in case I am not implying by posting this like hey work on them all or whatever, I just post this for recollection sake and I do remember you asking and picking the maps from the MC)

-Xmas Alley
    -Rocket Arena (You did this one amazing! The only small thing was spawns and teleports there instead of elevators, but teleports even made it more fun)
    -Cellblock (You still finishing it)
    -Mp Spam2
    -Octagon
    -Aimtrain (Also did this, fucking amazing job)
    -Anticamper
    -Instant Mincemeat (Turns out you were working on this as well, still finishing it)
    -Minifight
    -Mp Fragger
    -Aim Pistol
    -Fragger Apartments
    -Mp Grid
    -Chelles
    -Iceworld (FUCKING AMAZING MAP)

@punisher what maps did you love the most actually?

Well we try our best, it's a tough time for everybody right now, but we do try to stay strong and hey we do get 8-12 people on our servers from time to time and we'll see how it goes. I think our activity could increase soon! Again we do everything in our power to see it through, me included.

Stay away from this you BIGOT!

#15 Maestro, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019