Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forum Improvements

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by punisher, May 1, 2017.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

I FUCKING LOVE IT !!! PUNI BRO PLZ PLZP LZP LZPZLZLFJKLFSDKLGJKLSDFljkgfdklgkljgfdklgjkldfgkljdfglkjfc,jhnfg,mnn.bmn

2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Will try to look into that,

3. punisher

punisher Hacker

For some odd reason i had my projects files on my ssd, instead of my external hdd (where i usually store all my projects on).
    Unfortunately i managed to overlook these files and delete the folder where they were in, during a disk cleanup causing the files to be lost.
    I'm trying to look if I'm able to recover any of the files, and else I'd need to make them again, for the once which are worth the time for.

4. punisher

punisher Hacker

I have had the following idea inspired by the MDK system.

Custom Mapcycle
    Members of our forum are able to submit their own map setup, where they are able to select a stock map, the server settings for it and if they have it an entity (.ent) file.

The submitted maps will be placed on a list, where people are able to vote (like or dislike) to put it on our server. The more likes it gets, the higher it'll be on the list, the bigger the chance for it to be added to the server.

With server settings think about Speed, Gravity, Weapons enabled, damage (nd, rd, xd, hop), gametype or minigame.
    They will be allowed to create their own modifications for the map, and send the .ent file to us, where others will be able to check it out once it has been scanned by an AV and approved by a moderator.

This will give map editors the possiblity to get their own maps on our server for others to enjoy. Ofcourse only stock maps with an entity file.