Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About Clan Nights

Discussion in 'Clan Nights' started by Snake.uK, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Snake.uK

Snake.uK Guest

[BBvideo 600,450:pa1hm0ti]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw5brvjNkMU&feature=youtu.be[/BBvideo]
    HouseOfPain - Clan Nights Promo Video

Introduction
    The HouseOfPain clan nights are weekly events that are availabe to members of the team only.
    This gives members a chance to meet up together for some good inner clan fun and allows us to do various things that we are unable to do on our public servers such as running custom maps and inner clan scrims.
    This whole idea behind clan nights is mainly to meet up as a family and have some good clean fun aswell as getting in some practise for a more competetive style of gameplay.
    Teamspeak is available to users to take full advantage of to communicate with their fellow clan members during these events , obviously this is totally optional to each member and not a requirement.

Clan Night Rules

We have no set rules that are for the clan nights other then the global clan & server rules appply as normal.
    We do ask that when player submit their availability that the stick by it and turn up for each event they inform us that they can attend allowing us to arrange the best possible type of game to arrange.
    If we do not have enough players to create a clan night event then we will be unable to provide the event.

What gametypes will be included?
    Thats somthing that will be decided by YOU! during the week leading up to the next clan nigt event via a poll. Remember that Soldier of Fortune 2 has demolition gametype available unlike soldier of fortune 1.00 so this will be considered.
    All gametypes will be available to vote on each week.

Server Settings
    The server settings will remain the same for both versions of the game depending on the gametype we are playing.
    For example if we are playing a inner clan scrim on Soldier of Fortune 1.00 then settings will be set as "Normal Damage" to allow members to get use to normal damage as most scrims on 1.00 are played in Normal Damage and not edited weapon damages.
    This will also more then likely include the settings of 3rd person being enabled allowing players to get use to the fact they will have to play scrims agaist players that are using third person view and allows members to try 3rd person view for themselves.

Next Week Voting
    Once each clan night has been completed a vote will open up in the "Clan Nights" section with various gametypes , game version , maps etc.
    This vote will be open for everyone to vote on until the night before the event so each Friday night the vote will be closed.
    Whatever tge majority vote is then the clan night will be based on.
    In the unlikely event that the vote is tied the HouseOfPain leadership team will decide on behalf of the group.

Results & Player Awards
    You may have already noticed that we have a "Results Section" already created ready for clan nights results to be displayed with screenshots & videos if players record demos.
    We will be having "Player Awards" for each event aswell and will be creating seperate "Medals" that will be awarded to the players that are awarded with "Player Awards".

The Player Awards will look a little like the following...

• Clan Night - MVP : Awarded to players that dominate an event. This would apply for scrims & inner clan scrims.
    • Clan Night - Objective Master : Awarded to players that complete the most game objectives (n/a for Deathmatch & Team
    • Clan Night - Comedian : Awarded to the most entertaining player of the night. (Not adviseable during scrims)

Server
    This still needs to be decided since using the public server would cause traffic loss so we need to work around this somehow.
    Will update when more information is available on the server front.

Non-Clan Members
    We allow non clan members to participate in our exclusive Clan Night events however non-clan members are required to have a account here on our forums to enable players to download the custom maps for each event.
    We only accept players on a invite basis only.
    Non-Clan members will be unable to attend clan nights that are scrim related for obvious reasons.​

2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

very nice, and very structured placed.
    Also add a Ratio Award ( based on kills/deads ).

3. ..thank God there's no 'Who Killed Tempest The Most' award... :)

...yet :)

4. punisher

punisher Hacker

We could do a " The Person who got rekt the most " Award.

5. ScarZ

ScarZ Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Steam Member Clan Member System Operator

I can probably put up a temporary clan night server on the vps so we don't have to lock down the regular server.

6. ang

angelluis New Member
    A-Admin

I would like to play , as I learn that days are played and what time ? , Which is placed in this forum thread ? , Must register somewhere? Thanks for everything and forgive me misinformation

7. punisher

punisher Hacker

Hello m8,

Our Clan Night section handles it all, topics will be created for every Clan night which is displayed in this category:
    http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=66

Naming Clan Night x/x/x from which x stands for the date.

The Clan Nights are almost every Saturday 19:00 Uk time / GMT.

However, i heard Lady notifying me to make this Clannight a Boys vs Girls match.
    So if anyone could confirm it that would be good.

8. ScarZ

ScarZ Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Steam Member Clan Member System Operator

Well, I think that was the original plan, but she has to work tomorrow, so I don't know if that's a go still or not. May have been changed to next week.

9. punisher

punisher Hacker

k, i'll put something together for today then,
    Let her notify me on time about the maps she wants and stuff.